Mobs of muslim men roaming London streets with knives, swords and bats....

You should provide a link to back up your fantasies. Obliously there isnt a link. Law abiding muslims may be protecting their place of worship froom ignorant white thugs but that is a million miles from your post.
You are just a sad nazi liar.

Hey....dumb fuck......I just figured out how to link video from an X post....so from this point forward there will be a link...

Like this.......you dumb shit.....

muslim gangs beating up British citizens...

You should provide a link to back up your fantasies. Obliously there isnt a link. Law abiding muslims may be protecting their place of worship froom ignorant white thugs but that is a million miles from your post.
You are just a sad nazi liar.

Hey....dumb ass....more of your beloved muslim immigrants roaming your cities.....

You are going to learn why the United States has the 2nd Amendment..

Provide a link to substantiate the claim, please. Read the rules about starting a thread.

Yeah....I didn't know how to link to video posted on X.....now I do......that is why I pointed out the story was on X without the video...but now I can post....

Yeah....I didn't know how to link to video posted on X.....now I do......that is why I pointed out the story was on X without the video...but now I can post....

Do you have a reputable source ? You know that Bolton isnt London dont you ?

Andy Ngo is the most credible source out there........

And it is spreading across England.....
Not in London as you claimed.. Mobs of white football hooligans are roaming the streets. Muslims are defending their places of worship.

Not in London as you claimed.. Mobs of white football hooligans are roaming the streets. Muslims are defending their places of worship.

Wrong.......the muslims started this.......a muslim murdered 3 english school girls........muslims are roaming the streets attacking people......

muslims are attacking normal British Citizens.....

The muslim gangs have knives, swords and bats...........

Where are they ?
Middlesboro is not in London and nobody is carrying a sword or knife. Your story is just race baiting from a little shit.. I dont even know if it is Middlesboro as this lying bastard is the only outlet that has this footage..
The right is big on inventing stories and building footage around it.

Wrong.......the muslims started this.......a muslim murdered 3 english school girls........muslims are roaming the streets attacking people......

muslims are attacking normal British Citizens.....

There were no muslims involved in that murder. None.

what is the lie? Do you know anything about muslims? Here is a little question. What are the legalities and customs in muslim cultures regarding personal armaments? What were the customs
regarding personal armaments in Medieval England? How about
the "wild west" of North America in the 19th century. How about
the "HOODS" of large USA cities?
Pretty much all of it is a lie. None of his nazi videos back it up. He is a liar.

Hey....dumb fuck......I just figured out how to link video from an X post....so from this point forward there will be a link...

Like this.......you dumb shit.....

muslim gangs beating up British citizens...

Where is your link to armed mobs in London you lying bastard ?

No gangs roaming London
No swords, knives or space lasers.
No evidence
Lies.
Oh----I don't live in MERRY OLD..... I live in the USA----in my town
there is a problem with ISLAMIC VIOLENCE AND VANDALISM. Even "mother mary" is a victim-----Plaster figures of MARY ---that Italian americans like to place in gardens---with rose bushes nearby----get their NOSES KNOCKED OFF. As to jews----the kids
cannot walk freely in muslim neighborhoods----and old men get knocked around for the glory of allah and your entertainment

Now you know what the war in Croatia was about.

Muslims do this in every country they move to.

They cannot live with non-Muslims in a peaceful manner once they gather in large numbers.
You missed here. The war in Croatia was all about Christian Croats trying to ethnic cleanse Christian Serbs.

In Bosnia, Christian Croats formed a some sort of alliance with Muslim Bosnians to fight against the Serbs.

Forum List

Back