Mobs of muslim men roaming London streets with knives, swords and bats....

Oh----I don't live in MERRY OLD..... I live in the USA----in my town
there is a problem with ISLAMIC VIOLENCE AND VANDALISM. Even "mother mary" is a victim-----Plaster figures of MARY ---that Italian americans like to place in gardens---with rose bushes nearby----get their NOSES KNOCKED OFF. As to jews----the kids
cannot walk freely in muslim neighborhoods----and old men get knocked around for the glory of allah and your entertainment
Well its all lies.

It is on X....all the video......I don't know how to grab it an link it....they are masked, and armed, and the British police are just letting them go on their way, while they are grabbing normal British citizens at rallies and arresting them.

If you can tell me how to grab it from X I will grab the video.....
Lies.. You have no link.

Must be true.
one more story, what do you think ?

GHWRdDwXEAAK22P.jpg

You missed here. The war in Croatia was all about Christian Croats trying to ethnic cleanse Christian Serbs.

In Bosnia, Christian Croats formed a some sort of alliance with Muslim Bosnians to fight against the Serbs.
I was in the military when that happened. The media tried to blame the whole mess on the Christians.....but anyone who's dealt with Muslims knows what the real deal was,

The 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution codifies the Right of the people to own and carry guns........for when the government can't or refuses to protect the people......or when the government becomes the murderer of it's citizens....

Here we see the lesson being taught to the British....mobs of muslim men roaming the streets with knives, swords and bats.......and the British police are allowing it to happen under orders of the government.........and besides......British police are unarmed....what would they do anyway?
Islam is a 'verified' death cult by it's own members no less. They are virtually admitting that they are the agents of darkness that we were warned about by our very own Christ!

Well organised and co-ordinated .
You can place blame on whomever your prejudices favour .

My personal guess is that it came from Intel as a means to further progress Project Chaos and at the same time usefully deflect attention from the Nazisraelis and Ukraine .

The Labour PM is a Deep State poster boy and WEF member .
Blaming the extreme Right is always a useful ploy in troubled times as the US reminds us every week .

Listen you idiot we have gangs of Fascist thugs on the rampage in the UK theyare the ones who started the agro in Middlesbrough attacking not just Asians but anyone black or brown some pulled from their cars and attacked so don't come on here with your bullshit, the same racist scum tried to burn a hotel down today in South Yorkshire full of immigrants that's attempted murder in my book just like your Nazi friends did in Odessa when they burned the trade Union building down.

Well organised and co-ordinated .
You can place blame on whomever your prejudices favour .

My personal guess is that it came from Intel as a means to further progress Project Chaos and at the same time usefully deflect attention from the Nazisraelis and Ukraine .

The Labour PM is a Deep State poster boy and WEF member .
Blaming the extreme Right is always a useful ploy in troubled times as the US reminds us every week .
Many ARE extreme right others just general racist scum led by scum such as Tommy Robinson who at the moment is in Cyprus sunning himself while the UK burns this filth has his supporters in Israel and the US who pay all his expenses and legal bills because he is never out of the courts.

Listen you idiot we have gangs of Fascist thugs on the rampage in the UK theyare the ones who started the agro in Middlesbrough attacking not just Asians but anyone black or brown some pulled from their cars and attacked so don't come on here with your bullshit, the same racist scum tried to burn a hotel down today in South Yorkshire full of immigrants that's attempted murder in my book just like your Nazi friends did in Odessa when they burned the trade Union building down.
your fav. Moscow 🇷🇺 empire is the best friend of all nazis&commies

MASKAL MEME logo.jpg

The 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution codifies the Right of the people to own and carry guns........for when the government can't or refuses to protect the people......or when the government becomes the murderer of it's citizens....

Here we see the lesson being taught to the British....mobs of muslim men roaming the streets with knives, swords and bats.......and the British police are allowing it to happen under orders of the government.........and besides......British police are unarmed....what would they do anyway?

reap sow jesus.jpg

I'd send in my gif of someone shitting on the Brits...but they told me not to do anymore shit gifs.

Sorry...

Let me just say...fuck the Brits. That is what they wanted. The cucks turned in their guns instead of fighting for freedom.

Forum List

Back