Seriously, I can't support israel anymore

You are the fucking idiot. Muslim women have been able to own property for ABOUT A THOUSAND YEARS, longer than English women. I mean it is called the Dark Ages for a reason, it was Muslims that pulled us out. Look, I am sorry if you are so insecure that you can't see it. Wallowing in your stupid ass "whiteness". You ain't shit Holmes. If anything, you give being white a bad damn name. Christain, you wouldn't know Jesus's words if they jumped up and bit you in the ass. Be kind, love justice, be humble. There, laid it out there for you.
^^^ another leftist singing the praises of Muslims after they intentionally hunted down and tortured to death every innocent Jew they could, and then played ball with the dismembered body parts.

I will ask again, Ally? How many troops did they send to Iran or Afghanistan. LMAO, dumbass.
The U.S. didn't send any troops to Israel either. Netanyahu is capable of defeating Hamas but the glitch is the support for terrorist organizations by a faction of ignorant Americans that keeps Hamas from releasing hostages. The carnage goes on because a faction of ignorant Americans support terrorist organizations and tear down their own Flag. Actually Hamas probably fought alongside the Afghans and Iranians.

^^^ another leftist singing the praises of Muslims after they intentionally hunted down and tortured to death every innocent Jew they could, and then played ball with the dismembered body parts.
Wah, wah, wah. All you hear from Jews. Crying bunch of worthless shits I have ever came across. You think you are the only race, only ethnic group that has ever been persecuted? W ell, for the first part, you are not even a race. I am probably more Jewish than you, I have Cherokee blood. But ethnic group, you guys take the cake. Always playing the victim card, Do you think that is a sign of strength? Not hardly, more a sign of fawking weakness. God's chosen race--maybe, but live up to the promise or STFU. Are you living up to the promise? Can you attempt to make that argument. Before the world ends the first thing that happens is, ALL THE JEWS ARE ELIMINATED. Don't you get that?

We can't ignore the reality that islamic people that control this part of the world won't ever back down if they don't treat people with decency and respect.
You haven't paid attention--those that you believe control that part of the world have NEVER treated Israel with decency or respect. October 7 was a prime example. Where are the hostages? Hamas and all their supporters need to be decimated until every last hostage is returned with no preconditions.

LMAO, I bet my right nut there is not a single poster on this board that can approach my IQ. You don't even get near it.

spit-take.gif

This is what the jewish state wants...THey want to keep the islamic people out and be majority jewish. They just can't force the islamic people to be stateless as they currently are and that is part of the problem.
Do you notice that Egypt, an arab nation that shares a border with Gaza is not taking any refugees? Why do you think that is?

Wah, wah, wah. All you hear from Jews. Crying bunch of worthless shits I have ever came across. You think you are the only race, only ethnic group that has ever been persecuted? W ell, for the first part, you are not even a race. I am probably more Jewish than you, I have Cherokee blood. But ethnic group, you guys take the cake. Always playing the victim card, Do you think that is a sign of strength? Not hardly, more a sign of fawking weakness. God's chosen race--maybe, but live up to the promise or STFU. Are you living up to the promise? Can you attempt to make that argument. Before the world ends the first thing that happens is, ALL THE JEWS ARE ELIMINATED. Don't you get that?
^^^ and another leftist - this one who bragged about having his six kids in welfare! - comes out with another Jew-hating rant.

Israel wants to be left the hell alone, like everyone else.

But Hamas and Hezbullah continuously attack them.

And everybody says, "Thanks Iran!"

Hezbollah was founded in the 1980s to keep Israel out of Lebanon... Hamas was founded by Israel in 1987 to prevent any 2 state solution ever. You are really warped when it comes to history. Israel wants Lebanon's rivers. See Ariel Sharon and Wazamy, Hasbany and Litani.. It's a shameful history.

Hamas can't win but American radicals give them aid and comfort long enough to bring Iran and Turkey into the fray. Factor in American radical support for terrorists and open borders and a weak American president and a democrat candidate that shows signs of supporting terrorist gangs and you have a recipe for the unthinkable.

^^^^^^^^^^^
A look inside the mind of dimocrap scum is always revealing, isn't it folks??

Don't worry, Winnie. We know you're all like that. So it isn't really personal.

sort of

Do you notice that Egypt, an arab nation that shares a border with Gaza is not taking any refugees? Why do you think that is?

Because they have been accepting Palestinian refugees since 1948. Refugee populations are a problem.. Nobody wanted the Jews who survived the Holocaust and WW2 either. Look at how they treated the Palestinians.

And Heels Up Harris' sock puppet has spoken. Word salad as usual.

Hamas can't win but American radicals give them aid and comfort long enough to bring Iran and Turkey into the fray. Factor in American radical support for terrorists and open borders and a weak American president and a democrat candidate that shows signs of supporting terrorist gangs and you have a recipe for the unthinkable.

Israel created and funded Hamas in 1987. Palestinian Muslims and Christians tried to stop them . The Episcopal church in Jerusalem led the effort. Learn some history.

^^^ and another leftist - this one who bragged about having his six kids in welfare! - comes out with another Jew-hating rant.
I guess when you have an IQ like his/Xim/Xer/whatever, you owe it to the world to procreate. Didn't Hitler think like that as well? Pretty sure. He WAS a leftist too, y'know

One advantage dimocrap scum have over the rest of us -- They only have two working parts. Their mouth and their asshole. And they're interchangeable. A surgeon's dream.

So I don't pay a lot of attention to their blatherings/flatulence. Whichever it happens to be.

Because they have been accepting Palestinian refugees since 1948. Refugee populations are a problem.. Nobody wanted the Jews who survived the Holocaust and WW2 either. Look at how they treated the Palestinians.
Real humanitarian of their brothers, eh? Run along hypocrite, we are all more than aware of YOUR double standard.

Bill Maher can't say it anymore plain, and he's pretty left stating the truth on the leftist wingnut show "The View".
Fast Forward to about the 4 min mark if you want to hear the truth, but I would listen to the whole thing. But the leftists, who fight for equal rights for every single minority and alphabet member would not last 2 hours under hamas.

Forum List

Back