Seriously, I can't support israel anymore

This is what the jewish state wants...THey want to keep the islamic people out and be majority jewish. They just can't force the islamic people to be stateless as they currently are and that is part of the problem.
Israel wants to be left the hell alone, like everyone else.

But Hamas and Hezbullah continuously attack them.

And everybody says, "Thanks Iran!"

Seriously, I can't support Israel anymore if they're going to attack other nations and pull us into more fucking wars. This little nation needs to realize it isn't America's job to defend it as they go around violating international law and attacking their much bigger neighbors.

Israel needs a two state solution now or it needs to integrate the people completely into its society. Period. If they're not willing to do either then we need to end the experiment and offer the jewish of israel people full citizenship here in America. We can't ignore the reality that islamic people that control this part of the world won't ever back down if they don't treat people with decency and respect.
A liberal who can’t support Israel - and sides with the terrorists! Color me shocked.

9.5 million jewish people that are well educated would be welcomed in America as far as I am concerned. They would benefit the United states better being here.
You'd be welcome in Rag Head-Land, too. I recommend you take a vacation there.

Send us a postcard

Too stupid for words.

But, you ARE a dim, so that explains that --

1722873811498.png

Israel has been the aggressor since 1920 when they formed their terror gangs.
Did Israel fire into lebanon first, or did Hezbollah?
Who did OCT 7th?
Whos the guy that said OCT 7th will continue happening until Israel is gone?

The jewish people would be better off being American. The experiment of sending these people into an area that hates them is why they're constantly attacked. It never made sense.
They were sent, moron. They have been there since the beginning. There has not been a time, in the last 8,000 years, that Jews haven't been there.

Everyone else is the interloper.

You'd be welcome in Rag Head-Land, too. I recommend you take a vacation there.

Send us a postcard

Too stupid for words.

But, you ARE a dim, so that explains that --

View attachment 990397
Yup. What the Muslim terrorists did to innocent Jews on October 7th was so deliberately EVIL that Israel should be credited with having the moral restrain not to bomb all of GAZA to smithereens the next day.

A liberal who can’t support Israel - and sides with the terrorists! Color me shocked.

NOT a 'liberal'. A leftist piece of shit, maybe. But NOT a liberal. If you leave 'leftist' out of my description, it's more accurate

If you let them control the language, they control thought. We think in words, not in pictographs. Words. Do NOT let leftist scum control your thoughts.

Israel was the victim of a sneak attack on an October 7 holiday by a hoard that must have looked like a "zombie apocalypse" and thousands were killed and hostages taken. It's not unlike the sneak attack on Pearl Harbor that started WW2. America responded with the death of about 4 million Japanese soldiers and civilians in four years. All Netanyahu is asking is that the Hamas lay down it's arms and release the remaining hostages. Israel's response seems relatively mild compared to the U.S. response to Pearl Harbor and the demands seem reasonable. Americans should support Israel.

Seriously, I can't support Israel anymore if they're going to attack other nations and pull us into more fucking wars. This little nation needs to realize it isn't America's job to defend it as they go around violating international law and attacking their much bigger neighbors.

Israel needs a two state solution now or it needs to integrate the people completely into its society. Period. If they're not willing to do either then we need to end the experiment and offer the jewish of israel people full citizenship here in America. We can't ignore the reality that islamic people that control this part of the world won't ever back down if they don't treat people with decency and respect.

It's not up to us. That includes what our elected leaders do.

Did Israel fire into lebanon first, or did Hezbollah?
Who did OCT 7th?
Whos the guy that said OCT 7th will continue happening until Israel is gone?
Those would be the Islamic terrorists, and they are being encouraged by Biden’s and now Harris’ siding with them against the Jews.

Why isn’t the Obama or whatever administration is in charge warning IRAN not to escalate? Oh right….they’re not a Jewish country.

Of course it’s reasonable. The fact that the blame for this is laid at Isrsel’s feet is driven by 1) antisemitism and 2) fear of alienating the America-hating Muslims whose vote they want.

Trump tried to start a war with Iran. So don't think for one second that Trump wouldn't try again.
Liar. The Pentagon had the war all set up but Trump refused.

Go lie to your ignorant peeps. We actually know what happened you buffoon.

They're welcome to do what they wish but it isn't our job to fight iran either. They need to be careful as they could be out numbered 10 to 1 or more.

The jewish people would be better off being American. The experiment of sending these people into an area that hates them is why they're constantly attacked. It never made sense.
Fuck no, I don't want those racist ass pricks here. The most racist people on the planet live in the West Bank, in ILLEGAL SETTLEMENTS, that the US and US citizens fund. They get out, or we go in and kick them out. Problem solved.

Yup. What the Muslim terrorists did to innocent Jews on October 7th was so deliberately EVIL that Israel should be credited with having the moral restrain not to bomb all of GAZA to smithereens the next day.
And what the DISGUSTING FILTH won't tell you, mostly because -- They're DISGUSTING FILTH........

Is that Hamas BROKE AN EXISTING CEASE-FIRE!

If it's nasty, degenerate, murderous, scummy or otherwise loathsome..... dimocrap scum find their way to it and support it. From cutting your daughter's boobs off to making excuses for "Minor Attracted People" to supporting Jew-Haters, backing terrorists, etc, etc, ad nauseam....... Scratch the surface and you'll find dimocrap scum supporting it. Being a dimocrap is a disease. I'm starting to think, an incurable disease

Every notice that? Every time.

Ummmmmmmmm, we have had more fucking wars since Biden took office.

Forum List

Back