Trump to debate Harris in Sept 4

For days? I just saw where you Informed us things are assigned for you.

I’m asking who does that for you?

This is getting even more weird
You drunk?..or having a stroke? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Honestly..stop projecting.
Why is your boy a complete pussy and won't show up on the 10th?

Yes she has

"Donald Trump proposes alternative election debate, Kamala Harris says no"​

I think we can see who is chickenshit about debating.
Where is the official refusal from Harris?

I just read about trump whining, cancelling debate dates, then just randomly setting his own guidelines.

Let them work it out.
It will happen, in the meanwhile, quit LYING.

Geez man, all I did was ask. You are making this weird
struth....the needle on the record player of projection is getting worn out.
You bleating constantly about a term that's already been assigned permanently to you and your political persuasion..is just...Weird! :)

struth....the needle on the record player of projection is getting worn out.
You bleating constantly about a term that's already been assigned permanently to you and your political persuasion..is just...Weird! :)
You are being weird again

Assigned? Haha wow

Where is the official refusal from Harris?
Like Reuters, I can understand Engligh
I just read about trump whining, cancelling debate dates, then just randomly setting his own guidelines.

Let them work it out.
She's in Biden's basement
It will happen, in the meanwhile, quit LYING.
Send your complaint to Reuters.

"Donald Trump proposes alternative election debate, Kamala Harris says no"

Moron Kamala said she wanted to debate Trump. She specifically said it. She wants to debate him at the debate that was originally planned. We both know she said this. You’re just pretending otherwise. It’s so pathetic
Link us up to this scheduled debate between Trump and Knee Pads.

gO Billy000

Well two things are typical of your OP's

Trump to debate Harris in Sept 4

It's on Sep 4 not in Sept 4

And Trump already agreed to the first two debates as being
1 June 27, 2024 9:00 p.m. EDT CNN
2 September 10, 2024 ABC News
Link us up to a Sept agreed upon debate between Trump and Knee Pads postman

Because it was agreed to by Trump and the moderators won't allow any of his riffing and pandering to a crowd. It will be a straight up debate on the issues and policy.
Trump is no good in straight up debate. He couldn't relay a policy position to save his life. He needs to freeform, feed off the crowd energy, and just say what pops into the empty vacuum that is his brain. :)

There's always that possibility. But make it an agreement prior to the 10th for sometime early in October.

Uh...Harris was already going to debate J Dog on Fox. But that was when she was the VICE PRESIDENTIAL candidate. She ain't afraid of Fox.
But the minute Trump knew he was going to have to debate Harris rather than Biden, he ran like a little bitch to Fox for a friendly audience.
Coward.
That debate was against Biden, Moron.

I guess all the board liberals who claimed Trump was scared to debate Harris lied. Gonna be fun watching Harris have to think on her feet.

Team Trump needs to have WiFi jamming equipment so Kammy can’t get her answers fed to her earpiece

Forum List

Back