Trump to debate Harris in Sept 4

I’m not. Everyone is aware that he agreed to debate Biden on ABC. My question to you, that you can’t seem to answer, is why Trump won’t agree to the same debate format with Kamala.
14,689th time. Harris is not Biden. Those "rules" were the only way demented Joey's team would allow him on the stage.

Guess you can't answer whether or not she'll show up on the 4th. Won't be a good look if she refuses.

With Biden. Why are you struggling with this?

Your cult's coup put Trump in the driver's seat as far as debates go. Deal with the hand they dealt you rather than making up absurd shit like "he's afraid."

Third time, will she show up on the 4th?
The polls will drive the fat Elvis to a debate on ABC.

Perhaps you should log off and take a walk, I've answered your same questions 5 times now.

Have a blessed day.
No, you haven’t. All you’ve said is that Biden is not Harris. Super helpful information there. It does not address why Trump was fine debating Biden in that format but not Harris in the same exact format.

You’re a coward just like Trump. Have a great day.

lol even handed. What a fucking joke. There really isn’t a reason why you shouldn’t trust ABC. It could not be more clear they were tough on Biden. I don’t understand how you people just ignore that.

Yes, Fox has moderated debates before, and they can be fair in their questioning, let’s not forget the 2016 Fox News debate.

Poor trumpy......

He says how dishonest FOX News is, but that's the ONLY place he want to hold the debate.

I hope they debate on Fox, with Brett Baier being the mod.

Bring it on.
Sept 4th you say.

Forum List

Back