Walking in the morning while being black.

Ah well. That's pretty much all I have to say about it. There's a much bigger issue and certainly far greater consequences at play here, should that bigger issue continue to be so routinely trivialized.

I'll leave proponents of arbitrary shakedowns by armed agents of the State with this reminder of where that road ultimately leads...

Poor sap. Was a homeless veteran.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, dear patriots...
patriot.gif

Last edited:
Yes, all of that is true.

My main, and really only gripe regarding this specific incident, is the broad notion that gets invoked in a way that is meant to encourage Americans collectively to adopt the notion that regular dolts on the street should just submit to arbitrary, often illegal and unconstitutional demands of armed agents of the state.
I think there were reasonable grounds for suspicion

The man’s story was flaky and it raised red flags with the cop

Rather than vilify the police for doing their job I would rather assist them in preventing crime

If that means showing my ID I’m happy to do so

Last edited:
You make it sound as if asking a person for id is a precursor to a police state

You dont think your grandfather’s police dept would not have done exactly the same thing?

A red flag for me is the small child

You say they were walking instead if jogging

Fair enough

How far can a small child walk?

Logically the man should have been close to home

But instead he was in a strange neighborhood

Whats up with that?
That's because it is a precursor.

Do you always repeat yourself? Do you always repeat yourself?
You have inartfully illustrated why you are a dimwit.

What will happen is, after I have batted you about the head, a mod will come along and clean up your mess. Someone always does.

Then you will simply exercise your dimwittedness somewhere else. Like it never even happened.

But it is.

Again, it depends. A rich guys daughter is missing? Kidnapped? A rich Politician was shot at? They will pull over and beat the living tar out of anyone they feel like. And you all will cheer for their determination and great Police work.

Again all situations are unique. They may have messed this one up but no one got hurt? No one needs compensation or firing.

And, we still don’t know all of the background story. Everyone’s an expert. Hang the Police, they shout.

Yes, all of that is true.

My main, and really only gripe regarding this specific incident, is the broad notion that gets invoked in a way that is meant to encourage Americans collectively to adopt the notion that regular dolts on the street should just submit to arbitrary, often illegal and unconstitutional demands of armed agents of the state.

There are many that will give false names because they have a warrant for their arrest, identifying an individual is part of a police interaction.

Stuff it Brit. Again, it depends. A rich guys daughter is missing? Kidnapped? A rich Politician was shot at? They will pull over and beat the living tar out of anyone they feel like. And you all will cheer for their determination.

Again all stuarions are unique. They may have messed this one up but no one got hurt? No one needs compensation or firing.

And, we still don’t know all of the background story. Everyones an expert. Hang the Police, they shout.
No Septic Yank. Whether you know the background or not, you cannot just ask anyone for their ID unless they've committed a crime, or suspected of committing a crime. Then I suggest you arrest them, then ID them. If you got it wrong, I suggest you prepare your sphincter to get the arse sued off you. You and the cops are not above the law. Remember that

See post #403

And I might add that its my home, my car, and my family that are at risk from criminals roaming our streets that the cops are seeking to protect
Mine too. I'm still not willing to abrogate the COTUS for transitory feelings of safety.

I go armed when out in the world, so does my wife, and so will my daughter when she is old enough to legally carry.

No Septic Yank. Whether you know the background or not, you cannot just ask anyone for their ID unless they've committed a crime, or suspected of committing a crime. Then I suggest you arrest them, then ID them. If you got it wrong, I suggest you prepare your sphincter to get the arse sued off you. You and the cops are not above the law. Remember that

We’ll watch you scream and yell in your underwear as the punk drives off in your Black Range Rover. Most people are glad to see the Police being proactive. What are you hiding?

Stay over in England and deal with your muslim stabbers rights.

We’ll watch you scream and yell in your underwear as the punk drives off in your Black Range Rover. Most people are glad to se Police proactive. What are you hiding?

Stay over in England and deal with your muslim stabbers rights.
And that's the problem. If the police are allowed to violate rights, thanks to legislation, they will. But only to those they don't like.

Far better to deny them that power.

Ah well. That's pretty much all I have to say about it. There's a much bigger issue and certainly far greater consequences at play here, should that bigger issue continue to be so routinely trivialized.

I'll leave proponents of arbitrary shakedowns with this reminder of where that road ultimately leads...

View attachment 989961

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday... View attachment 989962

Of course you didn't show what led the officers to have their weapons drawn to begin with, what's with that? And anyone being held at gun point that made the aggressive moves that man did will receive the same fate. You don't jump up and reach for something in your waist without a death wish. So your incomplete picture, propaganda piece, is meaningless.

Last edited:
And that's the problem. If the police are allowed to violate rights, thanks to legislation, they will. But only to those they don't like.

Far better to deny them that power.

We see that now. Everyday attacks by Deep State. We live in a Federal Police State. Soon enough it will grow to infect the 50 States.

I suppose it’s a fine line between keeping an eye out and dragging in smart mouthed punks. It’s a hard job. They usually do right. We got one in this very thread primed up to do battle in advance of ever being stopped. He’s gonna be a problem he states over and over. Why?

Mine too. I'm still not willing to abrogate the COTUS for transitory feelings of safety.

I go armed when out in the world, so does my wife, and so will my daughter when she is old enough to legally carry.
I’m sorry that you cant do both

Without the police this would be the wild west all over again, and chances are you you would have already had to shoot it out with a felon or two

Also, dont assume that the good guys always win

Last edited:
I think there were reasonable grounds for suspicion

The man’s story was flaky and it raised red flags with the cop

Rather than vilify the police for doing their job I would rather assist them in preventing crime

If that means showing my ID I’m happy to do so
Not only that .. what is the full context? Was there a reported child abduction in the area? Was there a crime in the area where the man matched the description? Could the man have an outstanding warrant? Other?

The public is always myopically focused on a video without understanding the full context of what led law enforcement to engage. If law enforcement overreacts with the unnecessary use of force, they should be punished and suffer the consequence of their poor decision to engage and not escalate the situation.

Forum List

Back