Democrat = Thief

In a dating service that I belong to, I have made it clear that I will not date any woman who is registered as, or even calls herself, a Democrat. I will not conduct any kind of business with anybody who is a Democrat, or engage in any activity which involves TRUST.

It is mind-blowing to me that after hundreds of thousands of US military personnel have sacrificed their lives for the USA, a few THIEVES can come along and turn the country into nothing more than colony of China, - which is about all this country has been between 1993 and 2017, before Trump came along and put a stop to it - and is now being now run by soulless, dishonorable manipulators.

Don't believe it ? Take a walk though WalMart and look at the merchaindise. See how many items you can find that are made in China ? Don't be surprised if it's 90%.

So now we have a place (I won't even call it a country any more), where China conspired with low-down traitors (Joe Biden most obviously), to take full control of what was this country. If Biden becomes president, (and he still may not), we are all sunk. Even our guns won't be safe, as this screwball plans to tax every gun and magazine $200 apiece, or confiscate guns of those not paying the tax. This is an action that won't bother rich people, but will devastate poor people living in high crime communities. So much the for Democrat, high-horse bitch about taxing the rich.

If there were millions of Democrats who were speaking out about the THEFT of the 2020 election, that would be one thing, but I hardly can think of any (other than Rep. Vernon Jones D-GA), who is calling it what it is. A cheap, low-down THEFT, and a ruination of American democracy, and a transformation of the country from what we have known and loved all our lives, and proudly served in the military to defend, into a despicable, worthless, untrustable cess pool. As far as the Pledge of Allegiance is concerned, it no longer exists.

I think for a relationship a leftist whacko would be hard. But if you just want some tail leftists broads are easy.

I went to the all the #metoo rallies with a pussy hat and got all kinds of laid by just saying the right things.

Just have to be careful of all the trannies.

If I couldn't get rid of them afterward I just sent them a picture like this:

View attachment 428088
1607801210308.png
and, his other BFF:
1607801254106.png

In a dating service that I belong to, I have made it clear that I will not date any woman who is registered as, or even calls herself, a Democrat. I will not conduct any kind of business with anybody who is a Democrat, or engage in any activity which involves TRUST.

It is mind-blowing to me that after hundreds of thousands of US military personnel have sacrificed their lives for the USA, a few THIEVES can come along and turn the country into nothing more than colony of China, - which is about all this country has been between 1993 and 2017, before Trump came along and put a stop to it - and is now being now run by soulless, dishonorable manipulators.

Don't believe it ? Take a walk though WalMart and look at the merchaindise. See how many items you can find that are made in China ? Don't be surprised if it's 90%.

So now we have a place (I won't even call it a country any more), where China conspired with low-down traitors (Joe Biden most obviously), to take full control of what was this country. If Biden becomes president, (and he still may not), we are all sunk. Even our guns won't be safe, as this screwball plans to tax every gun and magazine $200 apiece, or confiscate guns of those not paying the tax. This is an action that won't bother rich people, but will devastate poor people living in high crime communities. So much the for Democrat, high-horse bitch about taxing the rich.

If there were millions of Democrats who were speaking out about the THEFT of the 2020 election, that would be one thing, but I hardly can think of any (other than Rep. Vernon Jones D-GA), who is calling it what it is. A cheap, low-down THEFT, and a ruination of American democracy, and a transformation of the country from what we have known and loved all our lives, and proudly served in the military to defend, into a despicable, worthless, untrustable cess pool. As far as the Pledge of Allegiance is concerned, it no longer exists.

I think for a relationship a leftist whacko would be hard. But if you just want some tail leftists broads are easy.

I went to the all the #metoo rallies with a pussy hat and got all kinds of laid by just saying the right things.

View attachment 428088
You look rather old and fat...

That is not me darling.

That is Hillary the Hag:

View attachment 428089
Here it is, 2020, and trump's minions STILL can't let go of Hillary Clinton?

View attachment 428088
View attachment 428258 and, his other BFF: View attachment 428260

What does that have to do at all with scaring off liberal broads after a pump and dump honey?

View attachment 428088
You look rather old and fat...

That is not me darling.

That is Hillary the Hag:

View attachment 428089
Here it is, 2020, and trump's minions STILL can't let go of Hillary Clinton?

wyeho?

The reason why there is so much cheap shit in WalMart from China is because that's what American consumers want.

There is no conspiracy. This simply happened because of capitalism and the laws of supply and demand.

WalMart became by far the biggest retailer in the world because they outsourced to China, and Americans walked into the stores and bought cheap stuff rather than paying higher prices for similar things at other stores.

This happened because American consumers under their own freewill make rational economic decisions.
DODGE! It happened because the Chinese products WERE HERE, when they should not have been. And many of them are still here (although Trump reduced Chinese imports a lot).
Again, Bush 41 opened the door giving China unrestricted access to our market, and 3 subsequent presidents were monkey see, monkey do.

And I didn't say there was any conspiracy. That is a liberal word. I'm not a liberal, and I don't speak their screwy language.

It's a money game with cost versus profits if you want to successfully compete and win. It has not a damn thing to do with patriotism, nationalism or religion it does have everything to do with capitalism.
Not true. 4 ex- presidents gave China unrestricted access to our huge/valuable market, while getting nothing in return for that. Trump turned it around to keep our businesses and jobs here, and stop China from flooding our stores with Made in China crap. HAs EVERYTHING to do with nationalism.

When you have a nationalist president (Trump), your economy, stores, businesses, workers, are protectd. When you have an INTERnationalist president Clinton, Obama both Bushes, they are not. Has nothing to do with cost versus profits, except that the internationalist presidents forced US businesses to leave the US, by having too high a corporate tax, too much regulation, and too much competition from China.

Trump fixed all that, had a great economy, lowest unemployment rates in US history for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, disabled, etc, highest median wage in US history, highest GDP growth quarter in US history, and lamebrain Democrats want to get rid of him. Time for red and blue states to separate from each other. Long overdue.

I’ll spell it out since you’re dumber than a sack of hammers.

Orange Jesus was doing exactly what you are criticizing the other Presidents for.
What you are "spelling out" is that 4 year after, the outsourcing lies of Hillary Clinton's TV ads were refuted, you are DUPED by them and by mainstream leftist media that lies to you, and you fall for it. 4 years and you're still under their spell. Pathetic.

You could have gotten out of that "sack of hammers' just by watching Fox News (a good source of the truth back then-still is on certain shows) It's too late to hear about that now by watching conservative TV, because its such an old story, but the hats you posted pictured of, are just like the ties (Made in China with Trump name on them) that were shown on the David Letterman show, back in 2016. They are BRAND LICENSING, not the outsourcing that Trump correctly criticizes other presidents.

The reason why you don't know the difference is because you live in a bubble of misinformation and OMISSION from left media. With outsourcing, companies move to China and fully operate there. The ties and hats, et al stuff with Trump name, are CHINESE, made by Chinese companies, and merely have trump's name on them, which they pay him (or used to) for that.

What's the matter? CNN, NBC, MSNBC never mentioned brand licensing ? Gee, what a surprise. Now, after 4 years of brainwashing ignorance, you can climb out of that sack of hammers. You had no answer to my question - but like all information-derived victims of liberal OMISSION media, you just didn't know it.

Maybe you'd like to give us some clarification on those items, by telling us what is the name if the company who makes them, and who are the owners of it ? :doubt:

So all this takes us right back to my question from post # 49, which nobody in this thread has knowledgably answered. Once again >> " Yeah, so ?"

Last edited:
All the evidence one needs, right here, showing how pitiful retrumplicans are in their everyday social life lol!
They are quite hilarious not only with their thoughts but their actions. As we have seen over the past four years and even more so in the past 2 months.
You are a clueless little boy.

Approaching 100 posts in this thread, and not 1 Democrat has denounced the election fraud, or admitted that Trump won, won big, and is having the election stolen from him.

It's as I have said. The are all frauds, Liars, cheaters, thieves ...CAN'T BE TRUSTED.

The LAST, very last quality of a person is their political stance. I could care less what the person believes politically. Politics simply in the end doesn't matter one iota. I've endured, not benefited at all from, but endured every president up to today.
You don't get it. By remaining silent on the THEFT of our country (being stolen from us), Democrats show they condone the theft. AS such, they can't be TRUSTED. Trust if the first quality of a person, not last.

And you probably HAVE BENEFITTED from President Trump, in numerous ways, but just don't know it. If you work for wages, you've benefitted. If you haven't gotten Covid, you've benefitted. If you're a veteran, you're benefitted, If you drive a car and buy gas, you've benefitted, ETC, ETC.

If you breathed air you benefitted because Trump IS oxygen.

Your country isn't being stolen from you. If you think it is, you're delusional. But Trump has done a lot of damage, some of it irreparable. For the 300,000 families who have lost loved ones, it will never be the same.

Approaching 100 posts in this thread, and not 1 Democrat has denounced the election fraud, or admitted that Trump won, won big, and is having the election stolen from him.

It's as I have said. The are all frauds, Liars, cheaters, thieves ...CAN'T BE TRUSTED.

There is no election fraud to denounce, and Trump lost the election.

These are facts, not opinions.

Would you stop your ignorant arrogance, but you cannot because you only know things that
you have been shown! Or , what you only see by being on your knees for tRUMP.
Stop your comic act.

All the evidence one needs, right here, showing how pitiful retrumplicans are in their everyday social life lol!
They are quite hilarious not only with their thoughts but their actions. As we have seen over the past four years and even more so in the past 2 months.
You are a clueless little boy.

If you breathed air you benefitted because Trump IS oxygen.

Your country isn't being stolen from you. If you think it is, you're delusional. But Trump has done a lot of damage, some of it irreparable. For the 300,000 families who have lost loved ones, it will never be the same.
EARTH TO PATHETIC DUPE: There ARE NO 300,000 Covid deaths. Apparently, you are another information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media. The number of Covid deaths is about 10,000. For months, hospitals have been reporting grossly INFLATED numbers, ever since they found out, they can get more money from the govt, relative to how many Covid deaths they have had. Consequently, they've been reporting every death as a Covid death. Some have even fabricated deaths with phony names.

Even dead people being pulled out of cars in accidents, are being reported as Covid deaths. You don't know ? See ? This is what happens when you don't watch Newsmax, OAN, or the First.

As for Trump, he is the #1 HERO of the Covid pandemic. He reduced the death rate 90% from April, and got the Operation Warp Speed going, to bring us the vaccine, now being innoculated. Even liberals have congratulated him for that (ex Jake Tapper on CNN) You are ignorant.

There is no election fraud to denounce, and Trump lost the election.

These are facts, not opinions.
Another confirmation of what I said. You're all liars, cheats, thieves. Can't be trusted.
The FACTS are the fraud, and your dishonesty.

Forum List

Back