Democrat = Thief

The election wasn't stolen. Trump lost.
But nevermind that, this is about your dating habits. Why wouldn't you? Dating a Democrat might give you some perspective..and maybe make you a bit less angry. And it's way better than having to constantly buy batteries for the air pump. :auiqs.jpg:
You're just another untrustable, lying, THIEF maggot. You don't have words, just bad odor.

You should be happy any woman is willing to date you at all. You should be thanking your lucky stars and listen to everything she has to say, because apparently your sense of reality has become warped by the Trump bubble.
I am sorry that you are as SICK as this. I hope you recover. In the meantime, you CAN'T BE TRUSTED.

My advice: break away from the mainstream media bubble. Watch Newsmax.

Newsmax is lying to you.

You are emotionally incapable of processing that your Orange God lost.

Newsmax is lying to you.

You are emotionally incapable of processing that your Orange God lost.
FALSE! Newsmax tells the truth. You are brainwashed.

And Trump has not lost. election can still be concluded, with a vote of all 50 states (each with 1 vote). In this scenario Trump would clearly be the winner. Might come down to that in the end. VERY possible.

LOL...Says the guy who supports the guy who tried to pull a coup against the newly elected government of the United States of America who was then smacked down by his own justices on the the Supreme Court.

Try again, Corn Cob.
It is Democrats who tried to pull a coup against the duly elected POTUS for years with a Russian Collusion hoax, then tried another coup with a impeachment attempt on false pretenses, and then tried another coup in an massively fraudulent election THEFT.

And Trump was not smacked down at all. The justices ruled regarding "standing" of Texas, not Trump. When the justices ruled regarding Trump's actions, they ruled in his favor, upholding his Muslim countries' travel/immigration ban, overturning the rulings of 2 blue state, dumbass, Muslim ass-kissing, Democrat, fool judges in Washington (state) and Hawaii.

Democrats stand for Truth, Justice and the American Way.

Republicans tried to steal an election.....America said NO
Republicans stand for Truth, Justice and the American Way.

Democrats stand for Lying, Racial Discrimination, violation of the US Constitution, and the Globalist open borders way.
And then they tried to steal an election.....America said NO, and the fight is still in process.

No president is officially confirmed until Jan. 20th, and according to good authority (Harvard law professor, Alan Dershowitz), even 6 months down the line, a president election can be overturned, and reversed.

All the evidence one needs, right here, showing how pitiful retrumplicans are in their everyday social life lol!
They are quite hilarious not only with their thoughts but their actions. As we have seen over the past four years and even more so in the past 2 months.

In a dating service that I belong to, I have made it clear that I will not date any woman who is registered as, or even calls herself, a Democrat. I will not conduct any kind of business with anybody who is a Democrat, or engage in any activity which involves TRUST.

It is mind-blowing to me that after hundreds of thousands of US military personnel have sacrificed their lives for the USA, a few THIEVES can come along and turn the country into nothing more than colony of China, - which is about all this country has been between 1993 and 2017, before Trump came along and put a stop to it - and is now being now run by soulless, dishonorable manipulators.

Don't believe it ? Take a walk though WalMart and look at the merchaindise. See how many items you can find that are made in China ? Don't be surprised if it's 90%.

So now we have a place (I won't even call it a country any more), where China conspired with low-down traitors (Joe Biden most obviously), to take full control of what was this country. If Biden becomes president, (and he still may not), we are all sunk. Even our guns won't be safe, as this screwball plans to tax every gun and magazine $200 apiece, or confiscate guns of those not paying the tax. This is an action that won't bother rich people, but will devastate poor people living in high crime communities. So much the for Democrat, high-horse bitch about taxing the rich.

If there were millions of Democrats who were speaking out about the THEFT of the 2020 election, that would be one thing, but I hardly can think of any (other than Rep. Vernon Jones D-GA), who is calling it what it is. A cheap, low-down THEFT, and a ruination of American democracy, and a transformation of the country from what we have known and loved all our lives, and proudly served in the military to defend, into a despicable, worthless, untrustable cess pool. As far as the Pledge of Allegiance is concerned, it no longer exists.

How pathetic are you....!
You reference a dating service, then become this babbling idiot when someone comments about it to you.
Typical retrumplican lol
Stupid as the day is long.
Quick, give donnie the fat fag some more money for his "fight"!

HA HA. Look at the Democrat jerks blabbering about dating services - what's this Democrat moonbat? The latest way to deflect attention away from your THIEVERY ?

COME ON MAN, tell us how cool you are with stealing the election because after all, you're on the "right side of history" right ? Tax the poor, so you can disarm the public, get what you want, and violate the Constitution, all in one.

The election wasn't stolen. Trump lost.
But nevermind that, this is about your dating habits. Why wouldn't you? Dating a Democrat might give you some perspective..and maybe make you a bit less angry. And it's way better than having to constantly buy batteries for the air pump. :auiqs.jpg:
You're just another untrustable, lying, THIEF maggot. You don't have words, just bad odor.

There was no theft. There was no fraud. Trump lost.
Take your inflatable date, go outside and scream at the sky. :)

You will be so happy to know I didn't vote for either candidate there protection.....I feel vindicated and so good about it.

In a dating service that I belong to, I have made it clear that I will not date any woman who is registered as, or even calls herself, a Democrat. I will not conduct any kind of business with anybody who is a Democrat, or engage in any activity which involves TRUST.

It is mind-blowing to me that after hundreds of thousands of US military personnel have sacrificed their lives for the USA, a few THIEVES can come along and turn the country into nothing more than colony of China, - which is about all this country has been between 1993 and 2017, before Trump came along and put a stop to it - and is now being now run by soulless, dishonorable manipulators.

Don't believe it ? Take a walk though WalMart and look at the merchaindise. See how many items you can find that are made in China ? Don't be surprised if it's 90%.

So now we have a place (I won't even call it a country any more), where China conspired with low-down traitors (Joe Biden most obviously), to take full control of what was this country. If Biden becomes president, (and he still may not), we are all sunk. Even our guns won't be safe, as this screwball plans to tax every gun and magazine $200 apiece, or confiscate guns of those not paying the tax. This is an action that won't bother rich people, but will devastate poor people living in high crime communities. So much the for Democrat, high-horse bitch about taxing the rich.

If there were millions of Democrats who were speaking out about the THEFT of the 2020 election, that would be one thing, but I hardly can think of any (other than Rep. Vernon Jones D-GA), who is calling it what it is. A cheap, low-down THEFT, and a ruination of American democracy, and a transformation of the country from what we have known and loved all our lives, and proudly served in the military to defend, into a despicable, worthless, untrustable cess pool. As far as the Pledge of Allegiance is concerned, it no longer exists.

Lucky women..

Democrat = racist.

Democrat = misogynist.

Democrat = enemy of the U.S......

But, you and yours ain't got the brains to stop it! Bigly!!!

Forum List

Back