Democrat = Thief

You had a dating service? Who was your clientele? The clinically insane.
None of your damn business, :ahole-1: and back in those days, Democrats weren't the THIEVES that you insane punks are now.
LOL...Says the guy who supports the guy who tried to pull a coup against the newly elected government of the United States of America who was then smacked down by his own justices on the the Supreme Court.

Try again, Corn Cob.

HA HA. Look at the Democrat jerks blabbering about dating services - what's this Democrat moonbat? The latest way to deflect attention away from your THIEVERY ?

COME ON MAN, tell us how cool you are with stealing the election because after all, you're on the "right side of history" right ? Tax the poor, so you can disarm the public, get what you want, and violate the Constitution, all in one.
I understand why they dont like anything to do with a respectable dating service.
Once the brain is scrambled and you become confused as to your gender, the rest falls apart.
They follow orders from their master

The LAST, very last quality of a person is their political stance. I could care less what the person believes politically. Politics simply in the end doesn't matter one iota. I've endured, not benefited at all from, but endured every president up to today.
You don't get it. By remaining silent on the THEFT of our country (being stolen from us), Democrats show they condone the theft. AS such, they can't be TRUSTED. Trust if the first quality of a person, not last.

And you probably HAVE BENEFITTED from President Trump, in numerous ways, but just don't know it. If you work for wages, you've benefitted. If you haven't gotten Covid, you've benefitted. If you're a veteran, you're benefitted, If you drive a car and buy gas, you've benefitted, ETC, ETC.

The problem was that time was not on the side of Trump.

They simply did not have the time to develop a merit based case. Something like that would take months if not years. You would have longer to prepare for a jaywalking court appearance than the Trump team had to prepare for this challenge.

They knew the Court was not going to issue a halt in the election certification to allow six months to a year to gather enough evidence of the fraud to present to the Court so they went with the Texas challenge.

However, none of that changes the fact there is a great amount of concern about the legitimacy of the election and the Supreme Court took the easy way out.

What it says it that unless the parties have their case developed ahead of time (impossible to do) nobody will be able to challenge the fraud in an election.

Talk about precedence but I can also see the Court making the same determination of no standing if somebody in Polk County Florida challenges the voting discrepancies in Dade County Florida.

What the Court really did was look the other way to massive Democrat Dirty Tricks voter fraud. They said that if the people are concerned about voter fraud then they should not elect officials that commit the fraud. In other words you have to just grin and bear it if you are in the minority.

In a dating service that I belong to, I have made it clear that I will not date any woman who is registered as, or even calls herself, a Democrat. I will not conduct any kind of business with anybody who is a Democrat, or engage in any activity which involves TRUST.

It is mind-blowing to me that after hundreds of thousands of US military personnel have sacrificed their lives for the USA, a few THIEVES can come along and turn the country into nothing more than colony of China, - which is about all this country has been between 1993 and 2017, before Trump came along and put a stop to it - and is now being now run by soulless, dishonorable manipulators.

Don't believe it ? Take a walk though WalMart and look at the merchaindise. See how many items you can find that are made in China ? Don't be surprised if it's 90%.

So now we have a place (I won't even call it a country any more), where China conspired with low-down traitors (Joe Biden most obviously), to take full control of what was this country. If Biden becomes president, (and he still may not), we are all sunk. Even our guns won't be safe, as this screwball plans to tax every gun and magazine $200 apiece, or confiscate guns of those not paying the tax. This is an action that won't bother rich people, but will devastate poor people living in high crime communities. So much the for Democrat, high-horse bitch about taxing the rich.

If there were millions of Democrats who were speaking out about the THEFT of the 2020 election, that would be one thing, but I hardly can think of any (other than Rep. Vernon Jones D-GA), who is calling it what it is. A cheap, low-down THEFT, and a ruination of American democracy, and a transformation of the country from what we have known and loved all our lives, and proudly served in the military to defend, into a despicable, worthless, untrustable cess pool. As far as the Pledge of Allegiance is concerned, it no longer exists.

1607780083895.jpeg

1607780281825.jpeg

I actually know a woman who would date him... She is as nuts in her thinking and believe Trump is divine sent and Lucifer is now taking over the World...

I wonder would the Op like to me a 38 year old Serbian nutter who think she is God gift to men and will only have sex to make one child and will never want to be touched again?
Sounds like she has her head together quite well. Too bad you don't. Take an English grammar course.

In a dating service that I belong to, I have made it clear that I will not date any woman who is registered as, or even calls herself, a Democrat. I will not conduct any kind of business with anybody who is a Democrat, or engage in any activity which involves TRUST.

It is mind-blowing to me that after hundreds of thousands of US military personnel have sacrificed their lives for the USA, a few THIEVES can come along and turn the country into nothing more than colony of China, - which is about all this country has been between 1993 and 2017, before Trump came along and put a stop to it - and is now being now run by soulless, dishonorable manipulators.

Don't believe it ? Take a walk though WalMart and look at the merchaindise. See how many items you can find that are made in China ? Don't be surprised if it's 90%.

The reason why there is so much cheap shit in WalMart from China is because that's what American consumers want.

There is no conspiracy. This simply happened because of capitalism and the laws of supply and demand.

WalMart became by far the biggest retailer in the world because they outsourced to China, and Americans walked into the stores and bought cheap stuff rather than paying higher prices for similar things at other stores.

This happened because American consumers under their own freewill make rational economic decisions.

Let look at what really happen, shall we?

The Obama/Biden administration gives away American jobs and technology to China and China flourishes. Biggest growing economy in the word. China is happy.

The Biden family gets a two billion dollar investment from the Chinese.

Trump is elected. Trump puts America's interest first. Forces fair trade deals and stops technology thievery. China is pissed.

China releases a virus and there is a worldwide pandemic.

The pandemic destroys the greatest economy the US ever had that was driven by Trump's lower taxes, less regulation and fair trade deals.

The election happens and the Democrat's Dirty Tricks Department uses the Pandemic to have massive mail in ballots. No ID verification in the Democrat controlled states.

Trump gets 10 million more votes than he got in 20116 but Biden wins just enough votes in the Democrat controlled areas of the swing states to carry the states. Republicans poll watchers are prevented from observing the Democrats counting the votes. Mail in ballots with only Biden on them magically appear from nowhere, like hidden under tables.

Eighteen states sue to have the Supreme Court to correct the injustice.

The Supreme Court says they don't know nutin about birthing no babies.

China is happy. They fucked America with the help of the Democrat Useful Idiots and all is good.
Abbreviated quite a bit, but to the point, and 100% accurate. Good post.

The president has no power to give away private corporation jobs.
FALSE! That's precisely what 4 presidents did (Bush 41, Clinton, Bush 43, Obama) for 30 years, by giving China unrestricted access to out huge/valuable market, while getting nothing in return for that. It's also what they did by having a high corporate tax, and scores of business regulations.

All wrongdoings by 4 goofball presidents, which were all fixed (FINALLY!) by Trump, and now will go back to being wrong again, if Biden becomes president.

The president has no power to give away private corporation jobs.
FALSE! That's precisely what 4 presidents did (Bush 41, Clinton, Bush 43, Obama) for 30 years, by giving China unrestricted access to out huge/valuable market, while getting nothing in return for that. It's also what they did by having a high corporate tax, and scores of business regulations.

All wrongdoings by 4 goofball presidents, which were all fixed (FINALLY!) by Trump, and now will go back to being wrong again, if Biden becomes president.
It's a money game with cost versus profits if you want to successfully compete and win. It has not a damn thing to do with patriotism, nationalism or religion it does have everything to do with capitalism.

You should be happy any woman is willing to date you at all. You should be thanking your lucky stars and listen to everything she has to say, because apparently your sense of reality has become warped by the Trump bubble.
I am sorry that you are as SICK as this. I hope you recover. In the meantime, you CAN'T BE TRUSTED.

My advice: break away from the mainstream media bubble. Watch Newsmax.

Forum List

Back