Democrat = Thief

Which is why you need a dating service. Hard to find an analog girl who’ll date a nut.
Everyone who is single and wishes to date, needs a dating service a dating service. Period. You know as little about dating, as you do about politics.

In a dating service that I belong to, I have made it clear that I will not date any woman who is registered as, or even calls herself, a Democrat. I will not conduct any kind of business with anybody who is a Democrat, or engage in any activity which involves TRUST.

It is mind-blowing to me that after hundreds of thousands of US military personnel have sacrificed their lives for the USA, a few THIEVES can come along and turn the country into nothing more than colony of China, - which is about all this country has been between 1993 and 2017, before Trump came along and put a stop to it - and is now being now run by soulless, dishonorable manipulators.

Don't believe it ? Take a walk though WalMart and look at the merchaindise. See how many items you can find that are made in China ? Don't be surprised if it's 90%.

So now we have a place (I won't even call it a country any more), where China conspired with low-down traitors (Joe Biden most obviously), to take full control of what was this country. If Biden becomes president, (and he still may not), we are all sunk. Even our guns won't be safe, as this screwball plans to tax every gun and magazine $200 apiece, or confiscate guns of those not paying the tax. This is an action that won't bother rich people, but will devastate poor people living in high crime communities. So much the for Democrat, high-horse bitch about taxing the rich.

If there were millions of Democrats who were speaking out about the THEFT of the 2020 election, that would be one thing, but I hardly can think of any (other than Rep. Vernon Jones D-GA), who is calling it what it is. A cheap, low-down THEFT, and a ruination of American democracy, and a transformation of the country from what we have known and loved all our lives, and proudly served in the military to defend, into a despicable, worthless, untrustable cess pool. As far as the Pledge of Allegiance is concerned, it no longer exists.

uvbi7eau49p21.jpg

You are a pussy bitch.
Keep crying like a little bitch you loser.
Trump is a failed president, just like Bush. Trump and Bush 2 failed GOP presidents.
Shit up faggot lover. Trump is the greatest president we ever had, You are pathetic. DUPED idiot, too stupid to know what's going on. Almost all Democrats are liars and thieves. Where is the protest from them ?

In a dating service that I belong to, I have made it clear that I will not date any woman who is registered as, or even calls herself, a Democrat. I will not conduct any kind of business with anybody who is a Democrat, or engage in any activity which involves TRUST.

Buddy, you were probably the first case of a Mail Order Bride asking to be sent back.
Holy shit! LOL.

You should be happy any woman is willing to date you at all. You should be thanking your lucky stars and listen to everything she has to say, because apparently your sense of reality has become warped by the Trump bubble.

C'mon, tell the truth, you inflate your Friday night dates, don't you? Because I can't believe any woman, whether registered Democrat or Republican would want to be around this amount of bile.
So like (almost) all the other Democrat trashbags, you too fail to denounce the STEAL of the 2020 election ? Who would want to date something as putrid, rotten as that ?

C'mon, tell the truth, you inflate your Friday night dates, don't you? Because I can't believe any woman, whether registered Democrat or Republican would want to be around this amount of bile.
So like (almost) all the other Democrat trashbags, you too fail to denounce the STEAL of the 2020 election ? Who would want to date something as putrid, rotten as that ?

The election wasn't stolen. Trump lost.
But nevermind that, this is about your dating habits. Why wouldn't you? Dating a Democrat might give you some perspective..and maybe make you a bit less angry. And it's way better than having to constantly buy batteries for the air pump. :auiqs.jpg:

Buddy, you were probably the first case of a Mail Order Bride asking to be sent back.
Cruddy, you have nothing to say about the big STEAL, just like all the other silent, endorsing maggots in this thread, and in what WAS the country.

A good service to women who do not want to date an asshole

Dating service to get a woman, I guess meeting them with yer congenial character in public is not an option...
I do have a solution as to yer depression from Trump being the loser..
6ebbc6e29f09d4478882373c2001a36b.gif
There IS NO loser at this point. Trump can still win, with electors chosen by a majority of state votes - 1 per state, which favors Trump. Do research before you post.

And dating services are superior to meeting in public. As a former owner of a dating service, I often had to explain that to ignorants.

Dating service to get a woman, I guess meeting them with yer congenial character in public is not an option...
I do have a solution as to yer depression from Trump being the loser..
6ebbc6e29f09d4478882373c2001a36b.gif
There IS NO loser at this point. Trump can still win, with electors chosen by a majority of state votes - 1 per state, which favors Trump. Do research before you post.

And dating services are superior to meeting in public. As a former owner of a dating service, I often had to explain that to ignorants.

You had a dating service? Who was your clientele? The clinically insane.

HA HA. Look at the Democrat jerks blabbering about dating services - what's this Democrat moonbat? The latest way to deflect attention away from your THIEVERY ?

COME ON MAN, tell us how cool you are with stealing the election because after all, you're on the "right side of history" right ? Tax the poor, so you can disarm the public, get what you want, and violate the Constitution, all in one.

Forum List

Back