Racist Brits Want Their Country Back!

here is the serial killer....

mass murderer's life matters...

laughing in court.

1722810475019.png

Yanks' history is they've never won a war, and they can't protect their buildings from planes.

There is something to that. After the defeat of Cornwallis, their last invasion was 1812 and the Brits were sent packing.

We here in Texas turned back invaders in 1835 and 1864 only to be occupied in 1865.
Our current troubles with invaders are the fault of the government.

Last edited:
Behave yourself you clown, i didn't vote labour but the mess is fourteen years of a Tory Regime not one month of Labour what the hell is the matter with you?
Well clown, look at the bell end in no 10 inciting the riots. Tbh though, I did expect you support Kier Stalin's shit show.

Did you know, there's no word for planks in Latin, so you are, "Densissima ut duo brevia tabulae"

They told us that, in the future, everyone would be famous for five minutes with the advent of TV and the internet. Turns out that, actually, in Britain, everyone would be ‘Far Right’ at least five times a sodding hour.

Darren Grimes.

They told us that, in the future, everyone would be famous for five minutes with the advent of TV and the internet. Turns out that, actually, in Britain, everyone would be ‘Far Right’ at least five times a sodding hour.

Darren Grimes.
it is not at all clear to me that "everyone" or even most people in Britain are "far right".
A very few seem to be OVERTLY "far right"

Forum List

Back