Democrats will hide Kamala, keep her away from microphones while they run the gaslight campaign 24/7.

If, Gd-forbid, the incompetent Harris gets dragged across the finish line, we will never be able to criticize her. She can come up with world salad nothingness, and any observation of that will be met with calls of “waaaaacist!”

The way she talks, trying to make it SOUND as though she is saying something of great wisdom and significance when in fact it’s a bunch of ridiculous nothingness, is the type of thing you run into with an unqualified DEI pick. She fakes it, everyone is expected to believe it, and then she eventually starts to believe her own hype.

She is the VP for one reason only: She is a female black.
I find it funny that the number one DEI choice, a white female, tries talking about somebody elses competence. Lisa is uneducated, that is why she has run from me in debates.

I find it funny that the number one DEI choice, a white female, tries talking about somebody elses competence. Lisa is uneducated, that is why she has run from me in debates.
Nobody ever runs from you in debates. You simply display such stupidity and poor debating skills, not to mention your non-stop personal insults, that anyone with any sense just quits dealing with you.
It only proves a human can't argue with a monkey.

Nobody ever runs from you in debates. You simply display such stupidity and poor debating skills, not to mention your non-stop personal insults, that anyone with any sense just quits dealing with you.

LOL! You are talking about yourself. And then when your inane posts that never address the topic that are filled with nonsense get the disdain they deserve, you whine. I have posted up factual evidence that you call fake news. So, try not lying about things.

LOL! You are talking about yoursef. And then when your inane posts that never address the topic that are filled with nonsense gets the disdain they deserve, you whine. I have posted up factual evidence that you call fake news. So, try not lying about things.
You have never once in the entire time you been on here, posted the truth about anything Simon.

He’s a total racist. He assumes that every successful white woman got to where she is because of DEI. And why in the world would he say I’m uneducated? His insults are not only false, but don’t make sense.

He’s a total racist. He assumes that every successful white woman got to where she is because of DEI. And why in the world would he say I’m uneducated? His insults are not only false, but don’t make sense.
I'm a racist according to the b---- who said that every black person only gets what they have because blacks are given an advantage. To you I onlygpt into college because of some kind of black favoritism. I got my degrees because of black favortism. Any job I have ever got accordingto yur b---- ass was because of black favortism. Documented evidence shows that white women have been and ARE the number one benefciaries of Affirmatve Action/DEI. And I say what I do about you because YOU have the temerity to say the things you do about blacks.

What does affirmative action data show?

From 2020 to 2022, white women expanded their share of senior leadership jobs at twice the rate of women of color, though women remained outnumbered 4 to 1. Despite marginal gains among men of color, white men still hold about two-thirds of the top jobs even though they account for just one-third of U.S. workers.

I say you are uneducated because you try arguing about things when the facts show that your opinon is idiotic. I also say you are uneducated because you stated that you worked in admissions at a university, yet when I posted what university admissions look for, you had no clue. You have consistently shown yourself to be ignorant. The fact that you argue as if blacks are the only ones who are considered for AA shows you are not educated. And when you claim that only blacks are DEI, it again it shows that you don't know squat about the policy and who is considered pertaining to dversity in the workplace.

You don't object to AA for anyone else but blacks. You have shown this to everyone. So you are nothing but a rabid white racist who tries pretending to be a jew when you get called on your racism.

Anything you disagree with , you call "a lie". Sorry champ, not how it works. You start 20-30 threads a day, full of lies. The rest is your vile uneducated horseshit opinion.
Done with you asshole, go take a bottle of pills, or be a many and eat a 9mm.
No, anything I show proof to that you call fake news I call a lie. And that's how reality works chump. You just can't handle the truth. Get rid of your white fragility.

I'm a racist according to the b---- who said that every black person only gets what they have because blacks are given an advantage. To you I onlygpt into college because of some kind of black favoritism. I got my degrees because of black favortism. Any job I have ever got accordingto yur b---- ass was because of black favortism. Documented evidence shows that white women have been and ARE the number one benefciaries of Affirmatve Action/DEI. And I say what I do about you because YOU have the temerity to say the things you do about blacks.

What does affirmative action data show?

From 2020 to 2022, white women expanded their share of senior leadership jobs at twice the rate of women of color, though women remained outnumbered 4 to 1. Despite marginal gains among men of color, white men still hold about two-thirds of the top jobs even though they account for just one-third of U.S. workers.

I say you are uneducated because you try arguing about things when the facts show that your opinon is idiotic. I also say you are uneducated because you stated that you worked in admissions at a university, yet when I posted what university admissions look for, you had no clue. You have consistently shown yourself to be ignorant. The fact that you argue as if blacks are the only ones who are considered for AA shows you are not educated. And when you claim that only blacks are DEI, it again it shows that you don't know squat about the policy and who is considered pertaining to dversity in the workplace.

You don't object to AA for anyone else but blacks. You have shown this to everyone. So you are nothing but a rabid white racist who tries pretending to be a jew when you get called on your racism.
YOU LIE. And oddly, you falsely accuse me of doing exactly what you do.

You are the worst racist on this forum, and everyone knows it.

No, anything I show proof to that you call fake news I call a lie. And that's how reality works chump. You just can't handle the truth. Get rid of your white fragility.
Get rid of your black victimhood.

Get rid of your black victimhood.
There is no such thing as black victimhood b----. End your racism and stop trying to fall back on being Jewish when you get called on it.

Attachments

• kskxol9bp1ua1.jpg
    kskxol9bp1ua1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1
YOU LIE. And oddly, you falsely accuse me of doing exactly what you do.

You are the worst racist on this forum, and everyone knows it.
Actualy you hold that title with a number of other whites here.

I haven't lied. Everybody here knows it.

I posted links to information supporting my opinon. You can't because there is none to support yours. You lose.

Forum List

Back