This Woman Should Have Been Our First Black President

and yanno.... i was such a clean cut lad Rhody.....~S~

In all seriousness....I know you're sort of a wayward fellow with no serious political allegiances.

Not an insult, a compliment.

The fact is, if you're coming around now to Trump all the way?

That can only be a good thing for MAGA.

I'm still (@67) still working every day Mike, but i'm sick and tired of working (construction) with all these short brown folks who don't know english , and quite frankly have zero skills beating us locals out of a job

~S~
I’ve had several Hispanics really good at their jobs and enjoyed the shit out of working with them. The illegals do as much damage to them as they do to us. I’ve never met a legal immigrant or a natural born citizen Hispanic that wants these fucking people here.

Not an insult, a compliment
Thx, you truly can see betwixt the molecules Rhody

i was a Dem for quite a while , but now live in a totally Dem controlled state

the damage they've done here is despicable

So I've gone GOP, which is almost like admitting you're a leper here. That said , we're almost at 100 in a podunk town of 3200

An all time <statewide>high , were it was non existent for the last decade or so

The TDS , however, is phenomenal , if not laughable, town officials , newspapers , journalists all want nothing to do with us........and then there's Bernie.....

My evil side is enjoying it though..... :dev3:~S~

I’ve had several Hispanics really good at their jobs and enjoyed the shit out of working with them. The illegals do as much damage to them as they do to us. I’ve never met a legal immigrant or a natural born citizen Hispanic that wants these fucking people here.
I'm all for the rules , even if i disagree with them Mike
They're either legal or they're not .... HB1, HB2......

~S~

Maybe she willl be.
Oh she’s going to claim to be the first Indian/black/woman/nonbinary/prostitute to ever be president. If she can fake a dead leg she will add cripple to that list. She is only there to check boxes for the left. Her competence and ability aren’t even on the table. All DEI.

She said it........as many political people do.

BUT........

Did she MEAN any of it?
The problem I have is understanding how a common girl from a fast-food counter can turn into a mass-meeting orator over-night without rehearsing a script and executing it flawlessly. There's a whole lot of show business there and not enough political conviction. Something is fishy.

Oh she’s going to claim to be the first Indian/black/woman/nonbinary/prostitute to ever be president. If she can fake a dead leg she will add cripple to that list. She is only there to check boxes for the left. Her competence and ability aren’t even on the table. All DEI.
There's a lot in what you say. Not everything, but a lot.

She actually said what you needed to hear. It’s not her fault you didn’t listen.
No, she didn't. She said exactly what you want and need to hear. I've known about Harris fir a long time. And picking her over Trump is real easy.

Forum List

Back