Is Kamala a DEI hire? And what about the Democrats?

Gandhi's father was not Jamaican. Now stop repeating trumps lie. Harris is black and Indian.

Gabbard s not black.
We don't need Trump to call things as they are. Run and hide IM#2, behind racism.

Jamaicans are black. You really need to stop this because as long as this is your argument, Trump will lose and it won't be close.
FUCK you're an idiot. What asshole, didn't I say she was black enough for your taste?

FUCK you're an idiot. What asshole, didn't I say she was black enough for your taste?
You're the one arguing about DEI as if whites don't gethired because of ther skin color.

We don't need Trump to call things as they are. Run and hide IM#2, behind racism.
Actually you do. Because your agument when examined on the facts is retarded. Whites have hidden behind racism for 248 years.

Actually you do. Because your agument when examined on the facts is retarded. Whites have hidden behind racism for 248 years.
I see, so my head is full of Trump's feelings huh, I need him to tell me what's what?

Funny coming from you, who is dependent on leftists to generate racism.

ILMAO at the question............oooooooooooo, ahhhhhhhhhh, we got you Trump, cuz we're woke, and you're a Racist Misogynist Pig. He's coming after our Democracy too, please please help us from the orange man, OMG.

Classic, Trump asked for a definition of DEI. Honestly, I had never heard of the acronym before, it's a new swing by the left under "progressive" identity politics. To this day most people have never heard of it.

So,, the question was, Donald Trump, is Kamala a DEI hire? Well, shouldn't we ask Biden and his comrades?

When the left opens their mouths to point a finger, it's projection, a distraction, distortion, antonym, ambition, absurdity and/or confession. Every time, all the time.

Yes she is

I see, so my head is full of Trump's feelings huh, I need him to tell me what's what?

Funny coming from you, who is dependent on leftists to generate racism.
Your psychosis has you making dumb ass comments. The left doesn't generate racism. You do and so do others on the right.

A question I have for Democrats is: Is there such a thing as a "DEI hire" or a "DEI promotion?"

If there are such hires and promotions, they have to be specific people. It cannot just be some vague "we'd like to be more diverse, equitable, and inclusive" but no one ever gets hired or promoted to meet that goal.

So, what about it, Dems? Are certain specific individuals DEI hires or promotions or not?

You're the one arguing about DEI as if whites don't gethired because of ther skin color.
Don't twist things around IM#2. It's you guys who desire to hire people based on their color and genitals. Normal people hire people because the person being hired is the most capable and qualified.

I mean really, for instance, compare and contrast Karine Jean Pierre and Kayleigh McEnany for instance. The former is clearly a DEI hire, and he ability demonstrates so, the latter is as smart and capable as they come. And unlike Pierre, she's a good and wholesome. Beautiful too, that must really bug you, she's white huh?

A question I have for Democrats is: Is there such a thing as a "DEI hire" or a "DEI promotion?"

If there are such hires and promotions, they have to be specific people. It cannot just be some vague "we'd like to be more diverse, equitable, and inclusive" but no one ever gets hired or promoted to meet that goal.

So, what about it, Dems? Are certain specific individuals DEI hires or promotions or not?
This is stupid. When will whites on the right stop this? White is a race and whites have continued hiring and promoting other whites over non whites who were better qualified because of their skin color. Try fighting to stop that.

This is stupid. When will whites on the right stop this? White is a race and whites have continued hiring and promoting other whites over non whites who were better qualified because of their skin color.
Yes, that absolutely happened and still happens. It is wrong. It happened and happens to specific individuals. It's not just some theory.

Is DEI hiring and promoting the same way, or is your claim that no one has ever been hired or promoted for DEI?
Try fighting to stop that.
I'll never stop fighting racism in all forms.

You're as white as a turkey sandwich on white bread with mayonase and brie.

Don't twist things around IM#2. It's you guys who desire to hire people based on their color and genitals. Normal people hire people because the person being hired is the most capable and qualified.

I mean really, for instance, compare and contrast Karine Jean Pierre and Kayleigh McEnany for instance. The former is clearly a DEI hire, and he ability demonstrates so, the latter is as smart and capable as they come. And unlike Pierre, she's a good and wholesome. Beautiful too, that must really bug you, she's white huh?

You are the one twisting things. So once again, I post this commonly done tactic.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes withBlack Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

This was posted by a USMB member. He ran his mouth like you while he was denying blacks of potential jobs while making sure those jobs wentt to whites. This was not happening in 1950. This was happeningin the 21st century as this guy just recently retired. And he is one of millions who do this.

You ran your mouth about Karine St. Pierre and Kayleigh McEnany. And for your information, I have been with some beautiful ladies who were white in my lifetime. Women who would put McEnany to shame.

Both these women have graduate degrees from Ivy league schools. Both served in administrations. Women are DEI hires and white women are most of them. But you choose to ignore American history. White men excuded all others until 50 years ago. White men have given themselves jobs over better qualified women and non whites consistently from the beginning. You live in a delusion. You are mentally retarded.

Yes, that absolutely happened and still happens. It is wrong. It happened and happens to specific individuals. It's not just some theory.

Is DEI hiring and promoting the same way, or is your claim that no one has ever been hired or promoted for DEI?

I'll never stop fighting racism in all forms.

You're as white as a turkey sandwich on white bread with mayonase and brie.
Your opposoition to DEI is supporting racism.

You keep telling me I'm white withno proof. Meanwhile my picture is up here to your left and you choose to believe it's fake. Thisis how dumb yur ass is.

Forum List

Back