This Woman Should Have Been Our First Black President

Oh she’s going to claim to be the first Indian/black/woman/nonbinary/prostitute to ever be president. If she can fake a dead leg she will add cripple to that list. She is only there to check boxes for the left. Her competence and ability aren’t even on the table. All DEI.
White boys really need to shut up about DEI.

Every last Dem should be voted out of office on the border issue alone. Over 200,000 DEAD Americans. Americans RAPED and MURDERED by the Dem's 10M illegals.
This has not happened. OBTW, why did Trump tell Republicans to stop the bi partisan border bill that was suported by the Border Patrol?

Yes. For the most part, the Democrats started separating after the JFK assassination. But it was not something that the news was interested in relaying to the people.

For the most part, the Old School Dems were more for the people in the 70's and 80's, but the Oligarchy Dems were silent. Which was very bad for us, as they were in their locked, back rooms continuing their plans for destroying this country.

I voted for Trump, but I'm not Republican. I did some research on the political parties TODAY, and found that my values align more with Libertarian than any other party. But I'm not a Libertarian either. I vote for who the best person is for the job. Not their looks, not their color, not their race, not their hair style, or even their sex. I look for who is FOR the American people, and who will cut out the syphoning of OUR tax dollars to OTHER COUNTRIES, and want to keep our borders SAFE and SECURE.

And I've seen a couple, female, old school Dems on Youtube in the past few years, who would get my vote if they ran for president.
But the Oligarchy Dems have them shut out and shut down, or on a short leash. They don't want the Old School Dems speaking in public against the Oligarchy. Which they ARE against by the way.

And basically, the Republicans are what the Dems used to be in the 70's and 80's, and the Democrats are what the Republicans used to be known for.......being greedmongering, big pharma and big business lapdogs.

It's all been turned around.
BS.

even easier to deny the ones one has made.........~S~

Maybe, the problem in the US is that it's a free for all on the conspiracy theories. Nobody wants to know the truth, they just want politicians to create them a fantasy world where they're rich geniuses

Maybe, the problem in the US is that it's a free for all on the conspiracy theories. Nobody wants to know the truth, they just want politicians to create them a fantasy world where they're rich geniuses
Thats pretty much the case for Repubicans.

I think many in the black and gay community pick the Democrats by default. Many, many in those groups are conservative. They're average people with jobs, homework, and kids. Maybe the Democrats once represented us, but I was not around then. I know they don't represent us now.
No that's not true. Repubicans want to get rid of you.

No that's not true. Repubicans want to get rid of you.

Same old fear tactic. Democrats been saying the same thing for the last 40 years and it keeps the votes coming.

Yet it took Trump to sign the bill that allowed black entrepreneuers that would give them tax breaks plus Zero capital gains on their investment. Does that sound like someone who wants people to go away? or prosper?
Democrats are more in line with Margaret Sanger, to this day. She really wanted black people to go away.

You also forget that before Trump ran for president, he was a Democrat who supported Democrat causes. Donated money, but at some point he must have seen the damage their system was creating.

Same old fear tactic. Democrats been saying the same thing for the last 40 years and it keeps the votes coming.

Yet it took Trump to sign the bill that allowed black entrepreneuers that would give them tax breaks plus Zero capital gains on their investment. Does that sound like someone who wants people to go away? or prosper?
Democrats are more in line with Margaret Sanger, to this day. She really wanted black people to go away.

You also forget that before Trump ran for president, he was a Democrat who supported Democrat causes. Donated money, but at some point he must have seen the damage their system was creating.
Trump is not a Democrat now. And Biden has done more for black entrepreneurs than trump. What was this mysterious bill you're talking about? Certainly not opportunity zones.

And Republicans do want to get rid of gays. I was talking to the gay republican here.

Forum List

Back