Marjorie Taylor Greene Lets The Left Have It!! 😁

She totally hit it out of the ballpark!! This very well could be the first woman president someday as I love how she's putting up with NONE of it!! 😀

Road Runner are you a multimillionaire or a billionaire? If you're not of the wealthy ruling class, a capitalist employer (i.e. exploiter) why would you support any of these politicians, whether they're Republican right-wingers or George Soros Democrats? Green's net worth is 22 million dollars. Do you actually think these rich elites give a rats-ass about working-class people like you? They only care about their money and power, that's it. The needs of working-class people, who need to sell their labor to a capitalist to eat and have a roof over their heads, aren't her concern.

The empty headed chick just slapped the fuck out of your democrat reporter. You seem to be struggling with that.

She lacks the mental resources to slap anyone but herself in the face. You seem to be enamoured of the idiocy that spews out of her mouth.

Greene will forever be the bleached blonde, bad built, butch body gal who thinks that there are Jewish space lasers, affecting the election.

She lacks the mental resources to slap anyone but herself in the face. You seem to be enamoured of the idiocy that spews out of her mouth.

Greene will forever be the bleached blonde, bad built, butch body gal who thinks that there are Jewish space lasers, affecting the election.
None of that is as bad as being known as Dragonlady.

Since none of you lefties can handle thoughtful, truthful debate the only thing left is to bitch slap you into the next decade.
Funny because the clip shows MTG running away and trying to stop the reporter from asking questions. That’s what you call a “bitch slap”? I call that cowardice.

Not uncommon though. The right often runs away from questions.

Funny because the clip shows MTG running away and trying to stop the reporter from asking questions. That’s what you call a “bitch slap”? I call that cowardice.

Not uncommon though. The right often runs away from questions.
Yeah, that's Republican conservative fuzzy logic. They're a bunch of bootlickers.

Forum List

Back