Outrage in Wisconsin as trump allows a "darkie" to say a sikh prayer on stage

I'm not a Democrat, and I would say US politics in general, is low IQ. The whole country is cognitively deficient when it comes to politics and who is actually in charge. Both the Republican and Democratic Parties are two sides of the same stinky turd. George Carlin explains:
What he says is partially true.
In the urban plantations is a 1-party system, democrats only.
They control or own the MSM and everything else.

Outside the urban plantations its not as monolithic.
We have Fox News and other sources that oppose the democrat oligarchs.

Elon Musk and Trump are two oligarchs that the democrats can't control.

Biden and his underlings made DEI and female agents an issue inside the secret service

And then the house that diversity built came within one inch of allowing trump to die from a bullet in his brain

So now libs dont want to mention DEI anymore?

Hum
Am I supposed to know what fan fiction series you're referencing? :dunno:

Why don't you shush let me finish listening to all these Asian speakers at your convention?

Did you see when the bullets were flying into that crowd there was no stampede, hundreds weren't killed or injured.
Everyone took cover, and waited for the cover snipers to return fire, a matter of seconds.

In many other countries there would have been panic.

As common as shootings are in this country people are just used to it now and it is no longer a big deal.

not sure this is a good thing

Yep. You are the go to source for what the black community can or cannot see or hear. In fact black tvs don't get any other channel other than MSNBC..... :laugh: They come straight from the unionized factories preprogrammed to indoctrinate with Marxism.

There are just as many Republican-run cities that are plagued with problems. Both Republican and Democrat politicians serve the same bankers and corporations. You're just one of the many working-class people who have drunk their Kool-Aid.

Certainly in places run by people like you. But you want it that way, right?
As of April 2024, the states with the highest poverty rates in the United States were:
  • Mississippi: 19.58%
  • West Virginia: 17.10%
  • Arkansas: 16.08%
  • New Mexico: 18.55%
  • Louisiana: 18.65%
  • Kentucky: 16.61%
  • Alabama: 15.98%
  • Oklahoma: 15.27%

en.wikipedia.org

List of U.S. states and territories by poverty rate - Wikipedia

Republican states have their own problems, so it's silly and unfair to pretend only the Dems have issues.

Am I supposed to know what fan fiction series you're referencing? :dunno:

Why don't you shush let me finish listening to all these Asian speakers at your convention?
Your handlers never told you of biden’s policy of hiring 30% females to the secret service even if it means getting political rivals like trump or RFKjr killed from time to time?

Diversity Initiatives Under Spotlight​

In a CBS News interview, Cheatle underscored the significance of attracting diverse candidates and ensuring opportunities for all, with a particular focus on women. The Secret Service has set a goal for women to comprise 30 percent of its recruits by 2030.

"I'm very conscious as I sit in this chair now, of making sure that we need to attract diverse candidates and ensure that we are developing and giving opportunities to everybody in our workforce, and particularly women," Cheatle said.

The only outrage seems to be coming from foreign left wing operatives. There was a time when Brits were shooting Sikh people on sight.

Are they trying to lose ?

A woman who is literally a terrorist is allowed to promote satanism a few yards away from Gods chosen one.

Trump probably doesnt know what a sikh is but there should be someone there who could tell him. Most of his followers dont know either but they look like pakis to me and that is good enough.

They have upset that spiritual giant Nick Fuentes. He is the future of maga. Where will it end. ?
So a few Social Media guys whines about it.

Meanwhile the rest of us don’t care.
We know not everyone is Christian. Hindu Indians for example are still extremely based from my experience.

We definitely don’t want them voting for Biden so I don’t see why people would cry about it.

Your handlers never told you of biden’s policy of hiring 30% females to the secret service even if it means getting political rivals like trump or RFKjr killed from time to time?

Diversity Initiatives Under Spotlight​

In a CBS News interview, Cheatle underscored the significance of attracting diverse candidates and ensuring opportunities for all, with a particular focus on women. The Secret Service has set a goal for women to comprise 30 percent of its recruits by 2030.

"I'm very conscious as I sit in this chair now, of making sure that we need to attract diverse candidates and ensure that we are developing and giving opportunities to everybody in our workforce, and particularly women," Cheatle said.
Who said one thing had to do with the other? Are you mistaking your misogynistic assumptions for rational arguments Mac? How adorable. :laugh:

The only outrage seems to be coming from foreign left wing operatives. There was a time when Brits were shooting Sikh people on sight.
That's good old style Colonialism for you, we killled hundreds in one incident alone in Amritsar Punjab in 1919 when the army opened fire on protesters, it's unbelievable there are people today who think that Empire was a good thing,as for racists you will find them in every political party, maybe some more than others.

As of April 2024, the states with the highest poverty rates in the United States were:
  • Mississippi: 19.58%
  • West Virginia: 17.10%
  • Arkansas: 16.08%
  • New Mexico: 18.55%
  • Louisiana: 18.65%
  • Kentucky: 16.61%
  • Alabama: 15.98%
  • Oklahoma: 15.27%

en.wikipedia.org

List of U.S. states and territories by poverty rate - Wikipedia

Republican states have their own problems, so it's silly and unfair to pretend only the Dems have issues.

According a CDC report issued in May, Oklahoma persistently ranks among the states with the worst rates of maternal deaths in the U.S. Oklahoma’s maternal mortality rate was 47.5 maternal deaths per 100,000 live births. This is above the national average of 33 maternal deaths per 100,000 live births and above the Healthy People 2030 target goal of 15.7.

The U.S. maternal mortality rate increased nearly 40 percent in 2021 and was the highest for Black women.

Recent statistics show Oklahoma’s maternal mortality rate is on par with Florida, Texas, South Carolina and Arizona. The worst states are Mississippi, Louisiana, Georgia and Alabama.

What the deal? I mean all their Asian speakers had a very anti DEI message, that didn't convince the horde how anti woke they are? :dunno: :laugh:
Well of course. The republican brand.

"I'm safely in the boat, ppull the lifeboats back up now.

JD Vance: credits unions for saving him from a life of poverty

JD Vance: spends entire professional and political career busting up unions

According a CDC report issued in May, Oklahoma persistently ranks among the states with the worst rates of maternal deaths in the U.S. Oklahoma’s maternal mortality rate was 47.5 maternal deaths per 100,000 live births. This is above the national average of 33 maternal deaths per 100,000 live births and above the Healthy People 2030 target goal of 15.7.

The U.S. maternal mortality rate increased nearly 40 percent in 2021 and was the highest for Black women.

Recent statistics show Oklahoma’s maternal mortality rate is on par with Florida, Texas, South Carolina and Arizona. The worst states are Mississippi, Louisiana, Georgia and Alabama.

You've singled out the states with the highest black populations. Why?

• Fake News
Reactions:Blaster

Blaster doesn't like the facts so it's "fake news". The poorest states in the US are run by Republicans. Here's another fact you won't like Bubba:

states.png

The murder rate is always higher in Republican-run states.

Who said one thing had to do with the other?
I say

The idea was for biden to get credit for diversifying the secret service with more females

But after saturday that wont be mentioned very often as a positive since the female diversity hires were too short to shield trump’s upper body

Then there was the issue of slopped roofs being too dangerous to climb on (in high heels?) according the female director of the SS hired by jill biden

Last edited:

Forum List

Back