šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Donald Trump: Full up to the eyeballs with hate. He won on that once, and hopes to do it again

The hate Trump espouses, utters, and tweets in front of howling mobs is palpable.

Trump doesn't just have opponents he has people, institutions, races, and nationalities he despises and vilifies hatefully.

Trump has not just divided America, he has fractured society to the extent that there will never again be union and polite political discourse.

Donald Trump's tenure has encouraged bigots, racists, and white supremacists to emerge from their dark places and take their place in open society.

How will Trump's howling mobs react when he loses the election? They will be left with nothing as the GOP has been hollowed out by Trumpism.

America will not recover its unity and decorum even after Donald Trump is run outta town.

Donald Trump: Full up to the eyeballs with hate
After famously descending the Trump Tower escalator with his wife, Melania, Trump went right after Mexicans and immigrants. ā€œTheyā€™re bringing crime, they are rapists,ā€ he bellowed to the first crowd of his formal campaign for president. He promised to build a ā€œgreat wallā€ along the border with Mexico to keep them out. His crowd howled their approval.

Yes, and trump was correct

An open border invites bad people

Legendary women's tennis star Martina Navratilova believes that his bandage was over the top.

"Of course- this is obviously a PR stunt- the day after the shooting he had no dressing on his earā€¦ not even a band-Aid," she wrote.

The tennis star's comments came in response to a note that went viral on social media.

"A good friend of mine is the charge nurse (Level IV FNP) at a major trauma center in a huge city. She says thereā€™s absolutely no need to dress an ear wound like this, unless half his ear was blown off. And even then, it wouldnā€™t look like this."
The experts
Pfft
You people are morons

Oh a nurse ..how many people did she help kill during the fake pandemic

What hate are you leftwing fags talking about
Trump rallies are full of people from all walks
Even when he was president life long Dems and everything in between was showing up

But he mean tweeted wahhh

Be specific and provide links
What hate are you low IQ trailer trash fat white trash leftist pieces of shit talking about ?

Yuri Bezmenov warned us about YOU, Stann......

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, ā€œideological subversionā€. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. Thereā€™s no mystery. Thereā€™s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. Thatā€™s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

Itā€™s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually itā€™s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until heā€™s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. Thatā€™s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

The next stage is destabilization. This time, the subverter does not care about your ideas and the patterns of your consumption, whether you eat junk food and get fat and flabby, it doesnā€™t matter anymore. This time, and it takes only from 2 to 5 years to destabilize a nation, what matters is essentials, the economy, foreign relations, defense systems. And you can see quite clearly that in some areas in such sensitive areas as defense and economy, the influence of Marxist / Leninist ideas in the United States is absolutely fantastic. I could never believe it 14 years ago when I landed in this part of the world that the process will go that fast.

The next stage of course is crisis. It may take only up to 6 weeks to bring a country up to the verge of crisis. You can see them in Central America now.

And after crisis, with a violent change of power, structure and economy, you have a period of so called normalization. It may last indefinitely. Normalization is a cynical expression born from Soviet propaganda. When the Soviet tanks moved into Czechoslovakia in ā€™68, Comrade Brezhnev said, ā€œNow the situation in brotherly Czechoslovakia is normalized!ā€ This is what will happen in the United States if you allow all these smucks to bring the country to crisis, to promise people all kind of goodies and a paradise on earth, to destabilize your economy, to eliminate the principle of free market competition, and to put a Big Brother government in Washington D.C. With benevolent dictators like Walter Mondale who will promise lots of things, never mind whether the promises are fulfilled or not.

You sound intelligent , unfortunately your own words tell us who you are , a sad excuse again. trump lives you for that. I work nights. No problem shutting down all this noise during the daytime. And that's all it is smoke and circuses. You are fooled so easily.

Legendary women's tennis star Martina Navratilova believes that his bandage was over the top.

"Of course- this is obviously a PR stunt- the day after the shooting he had no dressing on his earā€¦ not even a band-Aid," she wrote.

The tennis star's comments came in response to a note that went viral on social media.

"A good friend of mine is the charge nurse (Level IV FNP) at a major trauma center in a huge city. She says thereā€™s absolutely no need to dress an ear wound like this, unless half his ear was blown off. And even then, it wouldnā€™t look like this."
That blood didn't look real to me. Wouldn't put anything past trump. Wants the sympathy vote too I guess.

Martina Navratilova Is strongly against allowing men to compete in womenā€™s sports

Which will not endear her to radical libs

But bashing trump might make up for that

If the bidenistaā€™s cant compete with trumpā€™s bandage (šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£) then dont hire short, fat females who cant get up a ladder onto a slopped roof to guard trump on his security detail

After famously descending the Trump Tower escalator with his wife, Melania, Trump went right after Mexicans and immigrants. ā€œTheyā€™re bringing crime, they are rapists,ā€ he bellowed to the first crowd of his formal campaign for president. He promised to build a ā€œgreat wallā€ along the border with Mexico to keep them out. His crowd howled their approval.

Yes, and trump was correct

An open border invites bad people
They've been invited since the country's inception then. No wonder America has so many criminals.plus the really bad ones like trump keep evading the law.

That blood didn't look real to me. Wouldn't put anything past trump. Wants the sympathy vote too I guess.
Maybe this fucking moron can tell us
What hate are you talking about stupid
You fucking brainwashed fags

Lol
Your ideology will never rise from the ashes ...it never does
They've been invited since the country's inception then. No wonder America has so many criminals.plus the really bad ones like trump keep evading the law.
Many of em fought for the south in the civil war
A lot of names of civil war dead are Hispanic

Many of em fought for Texas independence
No one hates them you idiot ...but ya can't bring in millions upon millions of you get d mocaft mayors crying
We can't take anymore

So are they full of hate

You fucking dunce

Night shift at waffle house

I didnt invite the criminals

If you did then think again

Because the blood of innocent American women is on bidenā€™s hands for letting them in

Maybe this fucking moron can tell us
What hate are you talking about stupid
You fucking brainwashed fags

Lol
Your ideology will never rise from the ashes ...it never does

Many of em fought for the south in the civil war
A lot of names of civil war dead are Hispanic

Many of em fought for Texas independence
No one hates them you idiot ...but ya can't bring in millions upon millions of you get d mocaft mayors crying
We can't take anymore

So are they full of hate

You fucking dunce

Night shift at waffle house
Read the hateful words you've said here. You have been infected by hatred. You demonstrate Trump's brand of hatred very well. Bravo for.you !

1721296641057.png

Read the hateful words you've said here. You have been infected by hatred. You demonstrate Trump's brand of hatred very well. Bravo for.you !
Ya miserable piece of white trash uneducated trailer trash garbage

Just calling you left wing double wide hicks what you call the good people of fly over....I'm not allowed to...but that's what the super tolerant do constantly
You fucking dunce you fucing low IQ retarded daft ignoramus
They never know what to do when I do it ...doing it for years šŸ˜œ šŸ˜œ šŸ˜œ šŸ˜œ šŸ˜œ
Now show us how smart and educated you are you stupid rat faggit fuck face asswipe

Give us specific examples of Donald Trump's hate
Wanting a secure border like some Democrat mayors is not hate ya cocksmoking bozo

Ya miserable piece of white trash uneducated trailer trash garbage

Just calling you left wing double wide hicks what you call the good people of fly over....I'm not allowed to...but that's what the super tolerant do constantly
You fucking dunce you fucing low IQ retarded daft ignoramus
They never know what to do when I do it ...doing it for years šŸ˜œ šŸ˜œ šŸ˜œ šŸ˜œ šŸ˜œ
Now show us how smart and educated you are you stupid rat faggit fuck face asswipe

Give us specific examples of Donald Trump's hate
Wanting a secure border like some Democrat mayors is not hate ya cocksmoking bozo
If I have to give you examples of trump's hatreds you are totally gone. Sorry , Can't help you.

If I have to give you examples of trump's hatreds you are totally gone. Sorry , Can't help you.
You don't have any
Because you're a low IQ brainwashed waffle house fag

Stock boy at Walmart

Dumb low IQ hick
How many teeth ya missing
Guaranteed you don't even have a passport

Ya know what the left seez about travel and passports
Means me an trump are well traveled cosmopolitan geniuses

Stupid fucking hick

You don't have any
Because you're a low IQ brainwashed waffle house fag

Stock boy at Walmart

Dumb low IQ hick
How many teeth ya missing
Guaranteed you don't even have a passport

Ya know what the left seez about travel and passports
Means me an trump are well traveled cosmopolitan geniuses

Stupid fucking hick
I've wasted enough of my time on you. Try to have a good day loser. I plan on it. Good bye , don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Trump has issues. He's all about revenge against anyone who is not loyal to him. It's been his thing for 40 years. He was run out of New Jersey and a joke in NYC.. He was a social climber who was never accepted by NY society.

He's vulgar, stupid and ostentatious.
So much hate in one post. Donā€™t worru, once trump wins he will come take you to a camp to get happy

Forum List

Back