🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Secret Service Head Cheatle has been subpoenaed and is expected to be a 'no show'.

You should have, then you wouldn’t been so butt hurt when Clinton losrb
Not butthurt at all but certainly surprised when all the polls said the opposite. Clinton was/is a bad candidate and person. tRump was/is worse but this is why we have elections because you never know!
MAGA

Not butthurt at all but certainly surprised when all the polls said the opposite. Clinton was/is a bad candidate and person. tRump was/is worse but this is why we have elections because you never know!
MAGA
You were clearly looking at the wrong polls.

The reality is Americans didn’t trust Clinton and now they don’t trust xiden, with their lives

You were clearly looking at the wrong polls.

The reality is Americans didn’t trust Clinton and now they don’t trust xiden, with their lives
2020 said they didn't trust tRump, with their lives! That was proven on November 3rd of 2020 by the way!
MAGA

And now the country realizes they were duped by the fearmongering propaganda from the left

Not gonna work this time
Nope, they saw from tRump that he was/is an incompetent boob. Both candidates should be relegated to the glue factory no doubt. But 1 candidate is certainly declining. The other (tRump) is also declining and is batshit crazy 🤪!
MAGA

Nope, they saw from tRump that he was/is an incompetent boob. Both candidates should be relegated to the glue factory no doubt. But 1 candidate is certainly declining. The other (tRump) is also declining and is batshit crazy 🤪!
MAGA
They won’t be voting for him today if that were the case.

Trump is a guy that takes a bullet and jumps right up. He’s not declining

They won’t be voting for him today if that were the case.

Trump is a guy that takes a bullet and jumps right up. He’s not declining
ROTFLMFAO, he is in serious mental decline talking incoherently about sharks and electrocution. Or his snake story. Just inject bleach and shove a light bulb up your ass you will be fine!
MAGA

ROTFLMFAO, he is in serious mental decline talking incoherently about sharks and electrocution. Or his snake story. Just inject bleach and shove a light bulb up your ass you will be fine!
MAGA
You think people that talk about sharks are in mental decline? What? Weird

Haha you think he said to inject bleach? Wow

Sounds like you are the one with mental decline

You think people that talk about sharks are in mental decline? What? Weird

Haha you think he said to inject bleach? Wow

Sounds like you are the one with mental decline
People talking about battery powered boats sinking and sharks are fucking strange at the very least.
How about "mom something is happening here, I am not sure what. Oh I can't do it, boom!"
Well if you couldn't lift it Don then nothing was happening. Doofus!

But you can keep up with his snake 🐍 biting you story I am sure. Dude is a carnival all by himself. Now go inject some bleach!
MAGA

Who has said she would not cooperate?

Cheatle has said the agency understands the importance of a review ordered by Democratic President Joe Biden and would fully participate in it as well as with congressional committees looking into the shooting.

People talking about battery powered boats sinking and sharks are fucking strange at the very least.
How about "mom something is happening here, I am not sure what. Oh I can't do it, boom!"
Well if you couldn't lift it Don then nothing was happening. Doofus!

But you can keep up with his snake 🐍 biting you story I am sure. Dude is a carnival all by himself. Now go inject some bleach!
MAGA
Why are people crazy when they talk about boats potentially sinking?

The executive failed in their primary duty. Clearly someone else needs to step in and see how our tax dollars were wasted and why the executive cannot do their legislated job.
Then go rewrite the constitution.

Who has said she would not cooperate?

Cheatle has said the agency understands the importance of a review ordered by Democratic President Joe Biden and would fully participate in it as well as with congressional committees looking into the shooting.
"You got a lot to live, and PEPSI got a lot to give". Commercials from decades ago. They can make an SNL sketch like they did with Three Mile Island. Pepsi Assassination.

Congress isn’t the place for immediate concerns.

That’s what the executive does.
I agree

Replacing biden with trump is the most immediate solution

Then congress than follow up at its own pace afterward

Forum List

Back