Marjorie Taylor Greene Demands Space Lasers To Combat Migrants

Border defense makes sense. Congressional Rep. Greene is one of 435 other congress people. Doesn't the Soros Media Matters (tax exempt) tool of the democrat party monitor any other congress people who have the courage to make provocative statements?
You don't seem to know the difference between provocative and batshit crazy.

Sure. So, did Trump "do the right thing" and build the wall with or without the pesos or was it another of the promises that fell by the wayside?

But, let me guess...you are going to blame the Dems because Trump did not keep his promise, right?

None of that really matters because blacks are praising TRUMP and blaming Biden for flooding the country with illegals.

None of that really matters because blacks are praising TRUMP and blaming Biden for flooding the country with illegals.
Yes. A handfull of blacks do support trump. Not many though. That's why that black guy with his blacks for trump sign behind trump at every rally is always the same guy. That's his job, to fly from rally to rally and hold that sign.

Sure they are. Keep taking that strong stuff and sweet dreams. :itsok:

452 miles. I guess you dont realize it actually takes time to build a wall. Its not like downloading an app to your Iphone. So really it was on the next administration to finish the construction. So tell me, How did Biden honor the tax payers investment in infrastructure when he allowed the steel to be auctioned off cheap?

He started it and did his best within a 4 year time frame.
So, in other words, your orange loser dropped the ball and you expect Biden to bail you out? :auiqs.jpg:

No wonder you retards are always so angry. :itsok:

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has called for the deployment of "space laser technology" at the U.S.-Mexico border.

"Israel has some of the best unmanned defense systems in the world," the Georgia Republican wrote on X, formerly Twitter, alongside a proposed amendment to a funding bill that would provide additional aid to Israel as it continues its war in Gaza.

"I've previously voted to fund space lasers for Israel's defense. America needs to take our national security seriously and deserves the same type of defense for our border that Israel has and proudly uses," she added.

Nope, this isn't satire. The good Congresswoman has called for deployment of space lasers on the Mexican border. And yes, it will be a Jewish space laser! :auiqs.jpg:
Israel has a big wall. We could use one.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has called for the deployment of "space laser technology" at the U.S.-Mexico border.

"Israel has some of the best unmanned defense systems in the world," the Georgia Republican wrote on X, formerly Twitter, alongside a proposed amendment to a funding bill that would provide additional aid to Israel as it continues its war in Gaza.

"I've previously voted to fund space lasers for Israel's defense. America needs to take our national security seriously and deserves the same type of defense for our border that Israel has and proudly uses," she added.

Nope, this isn't satire. The good Congresswoman has called for deployment of space lasers on the Mexican border. And yes, it will be a Jewish space laser! :auiqs.jpg:

I'm all for it, just vaporize the illegals. Problem solved. LMAO

So, in other words, your orange loser dropped the ball and you expect Biden to bail you out? :auiqs.jpg:

No wonder you retards are always so angry. :itsok:

Your assertion is that Trump did not keep a promise, but that wasnt the case. The reality is Biden has failed his promise to the American people to act in their best interest. Our country is now being over run by more immigrants than we can handle. He wasnt elected as a representative of south america or central america, but his agency sure has acted like one.

Oh holy shit, it's real.

How in hell did we degenerate to the state where this utter moron can get elected to congress?

LMAO, see Hank (Guam can tip over) Johnson and Shelia *the moon is mostly vapor) jackass Lee and many more. Then you have that "woman" on SCOTUS that can't even define what she is, because she's not a biologist. I'd say the moron scale is tipping heavily into the commiecrat camp.

I'm for it, 1000%. Space lasers or CWIS (Sea-Wiz). I'm good either way.

It's like stopping a BLM riot. You only have to kill, at the very most, the three in the front. After that, you never have to kill again because no one will violate the border. It's actually the most humane thing to do. It would immediately stop the deaths, rapes, child-rapes, child-slavery, child-molestation, along the entire path from Central America to the US Border. Three dead at the hands of automated defensive weapons is far fewer, far less than 25%, than die every single hour that the border is open. Three dead and no one even approaches the border illegally again.

Sure. So, did Trump "do the right thing" and build the wall with or without the pesos or was it another of the promises that fell by the wayside?

But, let me guess...you are going to blame the Dems because Trump did not keep his promise, right?

Did it really, Stay in Mexico and Mexico putting their soldiers on both of their borders, during the Trump admin, cost them a pretty penny. I'd say they paid their fair share. The new Mexican president will do the same if Trump is reelected, despite running his mouth.

452 miles. I guess you dont realize it actually takes time to build a wall. Its not like downloading an app to your Iphone. So really it was on the next administration to finish the construction. So tell me, How did Biden honor the tax payers investment in infrastructure when he allowed the steel to be auctioned off cheap?

He started it and did his best within a 4 year time frame.
Trump's wall was stopped by the RINOs in the House. Paul Ryan added language in his first budget explicitly prohibiting Trump from spending any funds on the wall. Then the Courts stepped in and stopped him. He did a miraculous job of getting done what he did.

Forum List

Back