Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty

I do not say it was needed, I say it is governed by the law that Pelosi writes, approves, reviews. The Laws that Pelosi have been for 40 years. You have proven the law is in place to deploy Federal Troops. What prevented the law from being executed. That is your answer. Who has the power to prevent the Law from being executed.

Pelosi is derelict of duty, the only way Federal Troops could of been delayed is if the security measures already in place where obstructed by someone with the power to do so.

LOL

You've been arguing for days it was needed.

Are you now throwing your own argument under the proverbial bus?

Be crystal clear here... yes or no, could Trump have had the DCNG activated WITHOUT Pelosi declaring an emergency?

Pelosi is derelict of duty, the only way Federal Troops could of been delayed is if the security measures already in place where obstructed by someone with the power to do so.

View attachment 940949
These type of procedures are not automatic.
That is why they require humans with job titles.
The more important the job title the more urgent the
result or lack thereof.Which ties in manifestly as to why Biden
never uttered a word about the need to Stop all the college
protesting.Or the need to stop the influx of Illegals.
Or all the hyper babble for the need to talk Abortion.
Or even the Results of the 2020 General Election.
Like Biden's party { Dimocrats } never talked about elections
they lost.
Give me a break.

I never you said you did, so why would you make this foolish statement.

You said, 'if the Constitution is toilet paper that makes your opinion shit,' and I clarified I never said it's toilet paper.

Our meth head troll just can’t stop no matter how wrong he is

1714651990965.png

1714652078372.png

All Trump had to do when they first started breaking in was tweet, 'get out of there, NOW!', and that would have been the end of it.

He didn't do that because he wanted them in there.
Obviously

You said, 'if the Constitution is toilet paper that makes your opinion shit,' and I clarified I never said it's toilet paper.
Great, I think you learned that I will respond to your comments that I do not like, with a comment you do not like. I think you see you are first in this exchange, to step outside the boundary I appreciate and I point that out by saying something you do not appreciate.

there was no permits for Trump to march his rally goers down to the Capitol or to protest at the Capitol...

Intentionally kept secret from Pelosi and Capitol Police by Trump's orders to his organizers and permit seekers.

There are emails that show this Trump demanded from organizers.

Capitol Police Board would have requested the National Guard help ahead of 1/6 if they had been TOLD THE TRUTH about what Trump secretly planned to do with his rally goers, 2 miles away at the Ellipse.
Yup

We’ve been all through this and beaten it to death
You proved yourself wrong six ways from Sunday. Pelosi was not responsible for what you MAGArats did.

End of story
Meth head Elektra likes to repeat posts so here

LOL
You've been arguing for days it was needed.
Are you now throwing your own argument under the proverbial bus?
Be crystal clear here... yes or no, could Trump have had the DCNG activated WITHOUT Pelosi declaring an emergency?
hahahahahhahahahahahahaha, I been posting the law, clarifying, quoting, researching. Yes, Pelosi approval is needed, and that approval is written into the laws and operating procedures she reviews and approves. Nothing has changed, certainly not your understanding of law.

hahahahahhahahahahahahaha, I been posting the law, clarifying, quoting, researching. Yes, Pelosi approval is needed, and that approval is written into the laws and operating procedures she reviews and approves. Nothing has changed, certainly not your understanding of law.
You’ve been flailing for days

Even your buddies are embarrassed by you

If not for our Brilliant,studious and real men like our
Founders and their crafting of our Constitution where do you think
you'd be laying yer head at night.
Why squander time and energy questioning our Constitution.
It's has served this country far more than any other place on
earth.Not w/o problems and Hard Times { Dust Bowl 30's }
WWI and WWII.
No one gets out of Life ... alive
" Dost thou love Life? Then do not squander Time; for
that's the stuff Life is made of."
BTW
" There never was a good war or a bad peace. "
-- Benjamin Franklin

Was the 1/6 riot an emergency?
No more or less than an entire Summer of Love.
Don't think like a dimwit.
Those regurgitated Summer of Love riots { 574 confirmed }
led to over a Billion in property damage and the lives of
cops and those picking fights.
BLM was a Meme.A Narrative used to pave the way with
Democrat Dark Money in helping make Trump unelectable.
By shouting screeching rioters with every word.
Just as these College Protestors are doing.
So we're back to using meme's and paid violence
as a way to impress the likes of grown-up children
with too much free time on their hands.
The grown ups making this country work are not
Protesting.They are Republicans or Conservatives.
They work with their hands not their mouths.Truckers,
those building homes and offices and Apartments.
Fixing heating or cooling.Maybe cutting lawns or roofing.
Or maintaining a restaurant.
College is no longer needed.It's been hijacked.

Forum List

Back