Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty

And here is the ignorance of democrats, they believe that their president is king! They believe that the president has more power than Congress! No equal power, the president has power over congress!

Thank you chill, you did not imply, you just stated that we do not have equal branches of government. The president rules over congress.

All Trump had to do when they first started breaking in was tweet, 'get out of there, NOW!', and that would have been the end of it.

He didn't do that because he wanted them in there.

So, for all you on the right, please understand that the assertion that Pelosi could or should have unilaterally called the National Guard is not supported by the actual operational structure and authority governing Capitol security.
And that's a fact.
Pelosi is the authority governing Capitol Security. Through the election of personal, appointments, laws, rules, precedents. In every possible way, in every legal way, as written.

Pelosi at any time can pick up the phone and call Trump.
1714649350133.png

All Trump had to do when they first started breaking in was tweet, 'get out of there, NOW!', and that would have been the end of it.

He didn't do that because he wanted them in there.
All Pelosi had to do, with her eyes at the scene, is say. This is an emergency. End of story. I am pretty sure Trump, as much of a God that he is, could not see the Capitol from a mile and half away. Pelosi was there, in her Jurisdiction, in Direct Control of her Security and that of the Members of House of Representatives.

Believe Fox News? They do an AI on Patel and Miller?

Looks like the words of Patel and Miller, claiming they both testified under oath.....so it's on Fox and it's bogus.......I thought you were better......

Not according to Miller's claims.

No shit..............why would NG be called out previous to the dreaded 'insurrection' on J6.

How is it then, that Miller gave the order to deploy NG troops at 3:04pm, J6?

You are delving into psycho babble.

Miller's testimony contradicts Patel's bullshit claims.

He [Patel] said that Trump had authorized the deployment of 10,000 to 20,000 National Guard troops to support law enforcement in multiple meetings he witnessed.

But that claim contradicts findings from the House committee investigating Jan. 6, which was told by Trump administration Defense Secretary Christopher Miller that Trump never ordered troop deployments.

It is the policy of Democrats to surrender and call the Republicans to save them.

It's the president's job to defend the Constitution, not use it like toilet paper like Trump did.

All Pelosi had to do, with her eyes at the scene, is say. This is an emergency. End of story. I am pretty sure Trump, as much of a God that he is, could not see the Capitol from a mile and half away. Pelosi was there, in her Jurisdiction, in Direct Control of her Security and that of the Members of House of Representatives.

Wasn't needed.

You say it was, yet the DCNG were activated without it.

And it doesn't matter where Trump was physically located, he knew what was going on there.

Wasn't needed.
You say it was, yet the DCNG were activated without it.
And it doesn't matter where Trump was physically located, he knew what was going on there.
Was needed, and is given, the authority to authorize federal assistance is written into law. Laws that the House of Representatives write. A law you read (the post of which I have another point to make about).

The DCNG was activated, in accordance with the law, in accordance with Emergency Plan to Protect the Capitol. All which is, authorization with prior approval of the Speaker of the House.
There is also a precedent, which shows a couple of things. The Precedent shows previous approval by the Speaker and the Senate President! Senate President being the Vice President, not the House Majority leader.
1714651079758.png

Is that all Lush has? No law you can quote? No regulations? No operating procedures? No precedents? No House Rules?
We’ve been all through this and beaten it to death
You proved yourself wrong six ways from Sunday. Pelosi was not responsible for what you MAGArats did.

End of story

It's the president's job to defend the Constitution, not use it like toilet paper like Trump did.
Wow, trolling are you. If the Constitution is toilet paper that makes your opinion shit, Trump used the Constitution appropriately.

What does the Constitution say about separation of powers, equal branches of government, stuff like that?

Was needed, and is given, the authority to authorize federal assistance is written into law. Laws that the House of Representatives write. A law you read (the post of which I have another point to make about).

The DCNG was activated, in accordance with the law, in accordance with Emergency Plan to Protect the Capitol. All which is, authorization with prior approval of the Speaker of the House.
There is also a precedent, which shows a couple of things. The Precedent shows previous approval by the Speaker and the Senate President! Senate President being the Vice President, not the House Majority leader.
View attachment 940948

LOL

You keep saying it was needed...

You keep saying it wasn't given...

But you're ignoring the fact it happened without it. Which of course, is all the proof required to show it wasn't needed.

You proved yourself wrong six ways from Sunday. Pelosi was not responsible for what you MAGArats did.

End of story
Pelosi is derelict of duty, the only way Federal Troops could of been delayed is if the security measures already in place where obstructed by someone with the power to do so.

1714651405694.png

Wow, trolling are you. If the Constitution is toilet paper that makes your opinion shit, Trump used the Constitution appropriately.

What does the Constitution say about separation of powers, equal branches of government, stuff like that?

I never said the Constitution is toilet paper. :icon_rolleyes:

Not only that but take a look at the ugly in his post and take note of my reply. Focused on the truth while ignoring the ugly.

berg chooses thee most hateful language his/her mind can think of. As far as possible.

berg directs hate and literally tries to hurt me the best he can.

What would people like this do in person. Are they on the verge of cracking and becoming who they claim we were during jan. 6th

The viscousness, raises my eyebrow
Sadfully,hopelessly Unamerican and the last thing on the Great
Walt Disney chalk board { he was a cartoonist } is today's
daily ugliness.It's everywhere now.More than pervasive.
It's being micromanaged and groomed.About as invasive as
termites.Risky as getting a jab { Covid shot }.Being instructed to
stay home and yes,your kids school is not open.
Make sure and stay at least 6-10 feet away from other humans.
At least in the wacky 60's Comedy ... :
- The Russians are Coming,The Russians are Coming - { stay at home
biddie had their thick,heavy black rotary phones at their disposal
to break the monotony of their humdrum daily routines.
Where real gossip was practiced as if an art form.
Not some Jackson Pollock idea of art.Where drip painting
was all the rage.Called Abstract Expressionism.
Yeah right.I guess it beat Andy Warhol { who went to catholic
mass each day.} Who'd a thunk.Not many in his flock.
Too enamored with Glitter,getting pep shots { amphetamines } in
their derriere and of course traipsing around with cigarettes hanging
out their mouths.How Kitsch.
" When people are ready to,they change.
They never do it before then, and sometimes they
die before they get around to it.
You can't make them change if they don't
want to,
just like when they do want to,you
can't stop them. --
Andy Warhola

LOL
You keep saying it was needed...
You keep saying it wasn't given...
But you're ignoring the fact it happened without it. Which of course, is all the proof required to show it wasn't needed.
I do not say it was needed, I say it is governed by the law that Pelosi writes, approves, reviews. The Laws that Pelosi have been for 40 years. You have proven the law is in place to deploy Federal Troops. What prevented the law from being executed. That is your answer. Who has the power to prevent the Law from being executed.

Pelosi is derelict of duty, the only way Federal Troops could of been delayed is if the security measures already in place where obstructed by someone with the power to do so.

End of story
I repeat

View attachment 940948
there was no permits for Trump to march his rally goers down to the Capitol or to protest at the Capitol...

Intentionally kept secret from Pelosi and Capitol Police by Trump's orders to his organizers and permit seekers.

There are emails that show this Trump demanded from organizers.

Capitol Police Board would have requested the National Guard help ahead of 1/6 if they had been TOLD THE TRUTH about what Trump secretly planned to do with his rally goers, 2 miles away at the Ellipse.

Forum List

Back