Zone1 I am stepping away from Judaism

- and have never learned their heavenly lesson.

judaism began the diversion from the true heavenly goal of self determination to free ones spirit for admission to the everlasting - the hereditary idolatry of abraham, false commandments of the liar moses - that now is used by the collective three desert religions.

their most wanton excuse, paterfamilias - that plagues their religion. the self pitying azog the fallacy of their madeup disrepair.
Bro, you are a pussy. STFU. How about that? Come for my kids. See what happens.

As long as it was her feeling and her choice… I have skepticism when I hear the kind of crap you say on this board. But if she truly didn’t feel safe at a major university than that is a sham and I hope the school will take action to improve the environment.

Our country has some generational and still many issues with racism and bigotry against all kinds of minority groups. I’ve heard you engage that way against other groups. None of it is Ok. Hopefully you will gain some insight from this experience and have a little more compassion for all. Best to your daughter, I hope she finds a good school. I’d suggest taking a look at UT Austin. Great school and city, just don’t look me up if you visit
Read about UCLA and Jewish students. You are truly an ignorant fool.

We are all ignorant to many many issues that exist around the world. You as well
Of course but I do not argue to issues I know little to nothing about. You just did. My daughter is a kick ass LAX player. She will be playing in the ACC next year. UCLA can shove it.

Of course but I do not argue to issues I know little to nothing about. You just did. My daughter is a kick ass LAX player. She will be playing in the ACC next year. UCLA can shove it.

My argument in this thread is about your weak excuses and low character to let politicians influence your religion and heritage to a point where you would denounce it.

What a few groups of students do at UCLA shouldn’t be relevant to that unless you’re a wingnut who is drinking too much koolaid.

Last edited:
My argument in this thread is about your weak excuses and low character to let politicians influence your religion and heritage to a point where you would denounce it.

What a few groups of students do at UCLA shouldn’t be relevant to that unless you’re a wingnut who is drinking too much koolaid.
You still don’t get it. She would be one of these students. Why would she want to go there? I am many things. Crazy isn’t one of them. You are the one who admitted you’re ignorant to what happened on college campuses. Maybe read more?

You still don’t get it. She would be one of these students. Why would she want to go there? I am many things. Crazy isn’t one of them. You are the one who admitted you’re ignorant to what happened on college campuses. Maybe read more?
I didn’t come here to talk about college campuses. Don’t see what that has to even do with the topic. I wished your daughter well and said it was a shame that there is any campus that makes her or anybody else feel unsafe. That’s should absolutely change… but again… what does that have to do with the topic?

I have been posting here but rarely. I even walked away for a while. Recent events have made me understand my culture and faith on a higher level. I am a Jew, a son of parents whose parents fought the Nazis in the old Soviet Union. I lost a vast amount of my ancestors to WW2 and the Holocaust. There are very few of us left in the world. The vitriol against Jews remains high. With my kids ready for college, I cannot have them be under fire because of the hatred. We saw on our college campuses how most colleges took the side of protesters and even told Jewish students to study remotely. They cancelled graduations. They appeased those who would call for the end of Israel and for blatant antisemitism.

What unified both the far left and far right is their hatred of Jews. I get it form the Left. They see Jews as wealthy oppressors and white. That to them means evil. I see it from the Nazi alt right too. They want Hitler to finish what he started. What was troubling is that the moderates began to hate too.

Why?

Then it came to me. We bring this upon ourselves. People like Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler, Chuck Schumer, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Alejandro Mayorkas (yes he is a Jew), etc.

Let’s take Schiff for example. He bashed Hur for calling Biden a senile old man only to now ask Biden to step down because, well he is a senile old man. Why? Their lies were exposed. Schiff always knew this but lied to the American people. This feeds into the hateful narrative that Jews are deceitful.

Many, hell most Jews still vote Democrat despite the party overtly telling us they don’t want our vote just our money.

The faith is no longer with me. I ll pretend while my parents are still here. But once they are gone, so goes my faith and allegiance to Judaism. Same for my kids.

We are all walking away.

I share this here because despite all the hate this site has, it also has honesty and I respect that.

Writing this will likely result in some posts slamming me. And that’s fine. Actually therapeutic. In the end while I despise low life antisemites, I have to admit that I despise Democrat Jews equally.

Its time to leave the faith.

Thank you for reading.
I’ve not seen the hatred of Jews on this board or in the public square, that you speak of. Sure there is some, but its minor. I suspect you’ve confused criticism of Israel’s heinous actions as antisemitism which is a common response, but ignorant.

I believe you’ve called me an antisemite for opposing the mass murder in Gaza. Do you now realize how wrong you were?

Forum List

Back