Kamala Harris is officially the Democrats’ nominee, her campaign says.

They’re lying again. Unless they are too stupid to know that she’s not the official nominee until she accepts it at the convention.

I don’t think they are that stupid though. I think they are afraid that the party bosses might change their mind again, so they’re trying to submit the idea in the mind of the public.

They do not have to wait till the convention, how can you people be so fucking stupid?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You really suck on forecasting and attempting to project how others feel .. otherwise, it would be racist, just like everything else.
What you posted is plain and clear. And of course everything that criticizes a racist is racist according to the rules of racial gaslighting.

Kamala Harris is officially the Democrats’ nominee, her campaign says.

View attachment 988832
Vice President Kamala Harris has won enough delegates to secure the Democratic Party’s nomination, the Democratic National Committee said on Friday, setting Ms. Harris up to become the first Black woman and person of South Asian heritage to earn the top spot on a major political ticket for president.

Jaime Harrison, the party chair, said Ms. Harris’s nomination would become official after the party’s highly unusual, virtual roll call vote ends on Monday. He made the announcement during an online meeting for supporters as delegates were still voting in a process designed to formally name the Democratic nominee before the party’s convention later this month.

That's it. "Who did you vote for in the primary?" Some delegate to the convention.

What it's not about, no matter what the Melt-ees of MAGA (newfound boosters of popular/direct democracy) keep trying to insist. The Democrats have their own primaries. They vote. They then send delegates to a convention, who then get to select a party nominee.
Well, the Dems are officially fucked now.

Sounds like watching the Olympics is making you grumpy.

Ignorance makes me grumpy. Did you figure out yet they do not have to wait till the DNC?

Did somebody finally score a goal in that one game you were watching?

The US did during the 1st period of extra time. It was a great game.

I bet you are on of those people that find a 1-0 pitchers duel in baseball to be boring.

Forum List

Back