12 Days: Kamala Harris has not held a press conference since emerging as presumptive Democratic nomineeCritics feel Harris is copying President Biden

Again, you don't live in Anerica. And what you support destroys America. You won't have to live with the consequences of what you support. Everything you oppose from Democrats is being done in Canada and you have not left Canada to become a citizen here. So STFU.

Actually, what happens in America possibly affects us more than it does you.

Once I sell my home I may be your neighbour, G-d willing. Will you key my car because I want America to beat China or disagree with open borders?

Actually, what happens in America possibly affects us more than it does you.

Once I sell my home I may be your neighbour, G-d willing. Will you key my car because I want America to beat China or disagree with open borders?
I live here so no it doesn't. If you want America t beat China, you don't vote for Trump because China beat his ass when he tried that trade war. And there are no open borders here, but there is plenty of open southern border in Canada.

Na, he’ll just call you a racist.
You are called a racist because that's what you have shown yourself to be. When you think everybody black is dumb and that the only reason we do anything is because we are given an advantage, that is the definition of racist.

I live here so no it doesn't. If you want America t beat China, you don't vote for Trump because China beat his ass when he tried that trade war. And there are no open borders here, but there is plenty of open southern border in Canada.

I bet you didn't know that the increased tariffs Biden was going to hit China with have been withdrawn. Recent news.

Interesting eh?

The significance of Kamala holding a press conference is truly significant, and her message on its significance is significantly significant -- as she significantly overcame her burden by what has significantly been done.

The significance of Kamala holding a press conference is truly significant, and her message on its significance is significantly significant -- as she significantly overcame her burden by what has significantly been done.

Nice Trump impersonation

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No. Again, you don't live here and what you advocate for destroys this country. So STFU.

What do I advocate for destroys your country? Are you mad? You have 12M+ NEW illegal immigrants. You think this is a great idea?

You don't in California I guess. You don't appreciate what China, Russia, China and N Korea want in your government. There is a reason President Xi met Newsom. When was the last time a U.S president headed overseas and met with a provincial leader, it makes no sense unless he really loves the Californian government. Cali and NY is CHinas playground.

You're not vigorously voting against her either. What's it look like sitting up there on that fence? :laughing0301:

Sure I am. I am vigorously voting against Harris

And I am vigorously voting against Trump.

The view is awesome up here, watching you sheep in your pens on either side thinking you are some how different than the sheep in the other pen.

Sure I am. I am vigorously voting against Harris

And I am vigorously voting against Trump.

The view is awesome up here, watching you sheep in your pens on either side thinking you are some how different than the sheep in the other pen.

Well good for you. But I'm not voting against someone and something, I'm voting for someone and something.

Well good for you. But I'm not voting against someone and something, I'm voting for someone and something.

And yet you called me our for not vigorously voting against someone.

That seems pretty hypocritical of you

What do I advocate for destroys your country? Are you mad? You have 12M+ NEW illegal immigrants. You think this is a great idea?

You don't in California I guess. You don't appreciate what China, Russia, China and N Korea want in your government. There is a reason President Xi met Newsom. When was the last time a U.S president headed overseas and met with a provincial leader, it makes no sense unless he really loves the Californian government. Cali and NY is CHinas playground.
We have rural towns begging for immigrants to do jobs that are available. We have more jobs available than people. So your talking about 12 milion illegals shows just how much of an idiot you are and how litte you know about America. I DGAF why Xi met with Newsom. I am more concerned with the domestic white terrorists that are the bigger threat to this country than China. How about you concern yoursef with how China will affect Canada? I haven't seen Trudeau being overly concerned about China. When has he met with them? And here you come wth that dumb ass right wing California and New York bullshit. Concern yourself with British Columbia and Nova Scotia and STFU about America unless you're going to have balance

Last edited:

Forum List

Back