12 Days: Kamala Harris has not held a press conference since emerging as presumptive Democratic nomineeCritics feel Harris is copying President Biden

We have rural towns begging for immigrants to do jobs thatare abvailable. We have more jobs avaiabe than peope. So your talking about 12 milion iegas shows y=justhow much of anidiot yu are andhow litte youv now about America. I DGAF why

At the expense of suppressed wages. How does that work out for the average American as food prices and rent are so high?

Does your theory mean that Los Angeles and New York shouldn't have illegal immigrants at all?

I sometimes wonder if those so opposed to Trumps policies, or common sense from any politician on either side of the aisle to be honest; really care America or if there is some other agenda.

We have rural towns begging for immigrants to do jobs that are available. We have more jobs available than people. So your talking about 12 milion illegals shows just how much of an idiot you are and how litte you know about America. I DGAF why Xi met with Newsom. I am more concerned with the domestic white terrorists that are the bigger threat to this country than China. How about you concern yoursef with how China will affect Canada? I haven't seen Trudeau being overly concerned about China. When has he met with them? And here you come wth that dumb ass right wing California and New York bullshit. Concern yourself with British Columbia and Nova Scotia and STFU about America unless you're going to have balance
Such a great philosophy .. let me see if I get this right: fuck everything else that is going on in the country and worldwide; regardless if it's dividing the country, but round those whities up because everyone one of them is racist.

She will not have press conferences or give interviews. Her entire campaign will be scripted, filed, ads. That way her Tourettes, or echolalia can be edited out

Isn't democracy great?

Take your pablum and just wait for the exciting rappers and celebrities to tell you what to do and who to vote for.

Vice President Kamala Harris has gone 12 days without holding a formal press conference since becoming the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.

Harris announced that she had locked up the nomination late on July 22, declaring that she had won commitments of backing from a majority of the nearly 4,000 delegates to next month's Democratic National Convention. She has since hit the campaign trail, spoken at various events, and even chatted with reporters here and there, but hasn’t done a formal press conference or wide-ranging interview in the 12 days that have followed.

She also failed to appear at the National Association of Black Journalists convention in Chicago, where former President Trump made headlines on Wednesday with a heated question-and-answer session. On Thursday, she briefly addressed reporters at Joint Base Andrews as she and President Biden greeted Americans freed from Russia in a massive prisoner swap, including Wall Street Journal reporter Evan Gershkovich.

"This is just an extraordinary testament to the importance of having a president who understands the power of diplomacy and understands the strength that rests in understanding the significance of diplomacy and strengthening alliances," Harris said. "This is an incredible day."

Harris, who became the likely nominee without receiving a single primary vote when President Biden announced he would step aside last month, has been so elusive that The New York Times published excerpts from an interview she conducted last year to see where her answers "land now."
her handlers know with certainty that a typical Harris cackle-fest with incoherent word salad gaffes would draw comparisons to the old guy they just railroaded to the gutter.

Such a great philosophy .. let me see if I get this right: fuck everything else that is going on in the country and worldwide; regardless if it's dividing the country, but round those whities up because everyone one of them is racist.
how many millions more landscape laborers does the country need?

Forum List

Back