Amazing beach volleyball match going on right now

This form is where people interested in public policy gather

And there are many sections of the forum just for that.

And then there are parts for food and music and reading and sports and more.

But your life sucks so very much you cannot separate any of those things from politics.

SUCKS TO BE YOU

And there are many sections of the forum just for that.

And then there are parts for food and music and reading and sports and more.

But your life sucks so very much you cannot separate any of those things from politics.

SUCKS TO BE YOU
If I wanted to talk sports with a globalist I would look for you on the sports page

Not here where politics belongs

Last edited:
If I wanted to talk sports with a globalist I would look for you on the sports page

And here where politics belongs

Go talk about politics on the thread about video games since your entire fucking life is tied to politics

Do you think about politics when you are having sex with your spouse? I would bet my car you do

Go talk about politics on the thread about video games since your entire fucking life is tied to politics

Do you think about politics when you are having sex with your spouse? I would bet my car you do
I have a life in the real world where I interact with real people on everyday subjects

But not politics, which is a hot button issue

The libs posting here cant shoot or sucker punch conservatives who disagree with them

Yes libs are still irrational at times but not violent

I have a life in the real world where I interact with real people on everyday subjects

But not politics, which is a hot button issue

The libs posting here cant shoot or sucker punch conservatives who disagree with them

Yes libs are still irrational at times but not violent

Oh, so you are fucking pussy that will only speak like this on an forum where nobody knows your name.

Got it, that make so much more sense now.

Oh, so you are fucking pussy that will only speak like this on an forum where nobody knows your name.

Got it, that make so much more sense now.
Libs are very irrational people

If you dont agree with me here all you can do is call me names such as “fucking pussy” or report me to the political correctness police

But out on the street there is the potential for real violence

Libs are very irrational people

If you dont agree with me here all you can do is call me names such as “fucking pussy” or report me to the political correctness police

But out on the street there is the potential for real violence

It is good that you did not even bother to deny it.

Your life sucks even more than I realized.

I dont take the insults on this forum personally

As you should not.

Also, if something is true, is it really an insult.

You admitted the only thing that keeps you from injecting politics in to everything in your life is fear of retribution...which means that you do involve politics into every single thing in your life, you just are not as vocal about it in the real world.

Which, does not really seem any better.

As you should not.

Also, if something is true, is it really an insult.

You admitted the only thing that keeps you from injecting politics in to everything in your life is fear of retribution...which means that you do involve politics into every single thing in your life, you just are not as vocal about it in the real world.

Which, does not really seem any better.
When libs call be a racist its a lie

Its a beloved smear from your side of the isle

Forum List

Back