Democrats will hide Kamala, keep her away from microphones while they run the gaslight campaign 24/7.

Of course they will .. the lady can't orate well (except when with Willie) with her confused word salads, repeating the same words to describe the word she's using, her nervous cackle when she's clueless on answering a question and repeating the same lines over and over again (burdened by what has been). This will all be revealed when she has to do high-profile interviews, press conferences, and debates.
I LOVE when they asked her about visiting the Border and BOY what she uncomfortable! :)

You haven't spent five minutes listening to her.

Deeyam.

I listened for five minutes and in that time, she glad handed and bragged about the failures, without naming them. Sorry, your candidate is the same word salad incompetent that she has always been. Keep posting those videos -- they help the republicans with every one. Hmmm. Maybe that is why they will keep her hidden for the next 90 days or so. BTW, when is she going to meet the press? Fourteen days and crickets. Doesn't say much for the "presumptive" nominee that wasn't voted for by a single American.

I listened for five minutes and in that time, she glad handed and bragged about the failures, without naming them. Sorry, your candidate is the same word salad incompetent that she has always been. Keep posting those videos -- they help the republicans witeh every one. Hmmm. Maybe that is why they will keep her hidden for the next 90 days or so. BTW, when is she going to meet the press? Fourteen days and crickets. Doesn't say much for the "presumptive" nominee that wasn't voted for by a single American.
So, you missed the part where she ripped Trump a new asshole. Word salad my damn ass. I know a little something about public speaking, double diamond in the National Forensic League, national winner of the VFW speech contest, of course all that was back in the dark ages. She is actually pretty good. Is she William Jennings Bryan, well he no, who is.

I would be presumptuous, indeed, to present myself against the distinguished gentlemen to whom you have listened if this were mere measuring of abilities; but this is not a contest between persons. The humblest citizen in all the land, when clad in the armor of a righteous cause, is stronger than all the hosts of error.
While I doubt there will be a Trump/Harris debate, if there is, Harris should pull out that quote in her opening statement, making sure that Trump speaks first, and she speaks last.

There are two ideas of government. There are those who believe that if you will only legislate to make the well-to-do prosperous their prosperity will leak through on those below. The Democratic idea, however, has been that if you legislate to make the masses prosperous their prosperity will find its way up through every class which rests upon them.

You come to us and tell us that the great cities are in favor of the gold standard; we reply that the great cities rest upon our broad and fertile prairies. Burn down your cities and leave our farms, and your cities will spring up again as if by magic; but destroy our farms, and the grass will grow in the streets of every city in the country.

Half way in the debate she needs to pull out that quote. I mean damn, that was almost 125 years ago. And I am here to tell you, Trump returns to the presidency, the grass will grow in the streets of every city in the country. He damn near made that happen with his disastrous response to Covid. And then, in the end, she needs to ask him where those quotes came from. Of course, he will be clueless. Then she should ask him if he knew who William Jennings Bryan was, again clueless.

Biden was, and Harris will be, if Gd-forbid she wins, a mere puppet to Obama’s strings. He has never stopped trying to destroy America, and now he’s gunning for Term #4.
You are a dumb racist b----.

So, you missed the part where she ripped Trump a new asshole. Word salad my damn ass. I know a little something about public speaking, double diamond in the National Forensic League, national winner of the VFW speech contest, of course all that was back in the dark ages. She is actually pretty good. Is she William Jennings Bryan, well he no, who is.

I would be presumptuous, indeed, to present myself against the distinguished gentlemen to whom you have listened if this were mere measuring of abilities; but this is not a contest between persons. The humblest citizen in all the land, when clad in the armor of a righteous cause, is stronger than all the hosts of error.
While I doubt there will be a Trump/Harris debate, if there is, Harris should pull out that quote in her opening statement, making sure that Trump speaks first, and she speaks last.

There are two ideas of government. There are those who believe that if you will only legislate to make the well-to-do prosperous their prosperity will leak through on those below. The Democratic idea, however, has been that if you legislate to make the masses prosperous their prosperity will find its way up through every class which rests upon them.

You come to us and tell us that the great cities are in favor of the gold standard; we reply that the great cities rest upon our broad and fertile prairies. Burn down your cities and leave our farms, and your cities will spring up again as if by magic; but destroy our farms, and the grass will grow in the streets of every city in the country.

Half way in the debate she needs to pull out that quote. I mean damn, that was almost 125 years ago. And I am here to tell you, Trump returns to the presidency, the grass will grow in the streets of every city in the country. He damn near made that happen with his disastrous response to Covid. And then, in the end, she needs to ask him where those quotes came from. Of course, he will be clueless. Then she should ask him if he knew who William Jennings Bryan was, again clueless.
They have created a false narrative about Harris and will repeat it over and over no matter how wrong it is.

Harris is interviewng VP candidates. When she comes back out, she'll start making yu guy cry all over again. She is going to beat trumps ass. By the time she is done with him, you will understand that you are the ones who have been listening to the master of word salad-Trump.

Harris is interviewng VP candidates. When she comes back out, she'll start making yu guy cry all over again. She is going to beat trumps ass. By the time she is done with him, you will understand that you are the ones who have been listening to the master of word salad-Trump.
And she will still be a pig

Attachments

• i-am-but-a-pig-in-lipstick-v0-wfpxn2xf80ub1.jpg
    i-am-but-a-pig-in-lipstick-v0-wfpxn2xf80ub1.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 1

Forum List

Back