Democrat = Thief

Hi there! My name is protectionist.

I like long walks on the beach and blaming minorities for my lack of personal achievements. I pride myself in being white because there isn't really anything else I've accomplished.

In my spare time, I like cooking new recipes and whining incessantly about losing the 2020 election.

My ideal match would be ANYONE WHO ISN'T A LIBTARD ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT. I'm pretty easy-going. I just go with the flow UNLESS YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE LIBTARD COMMIE ASSHOLES WHO I WANT TO STAB IN THE FACE. Anyway, I'm a pretty normal guy and I'd love to get to know you so send me a message!

I hate the beach, and I justifiably blame liberal screwballs of any race, who perpetuate racial discrimination in Affirmative Action, which caused me, and 17 others in my graduate school, to have to alter our life's future plans.

Despite the setback, I have had many personal achievements, and accomplishments, which others (like XponentialChaos) can only dream about.

1. Taught myself to play 4 musical instruments, and became professional, playing in a rock band for 9 years, and now teach violin, mandolin, and guitar, in affiliation with 2 music schools.
2. Owned my own business for 12 years and expanded to 3 branch offices, with net incomes of 1/3 Million/year (in 2020 $$) for 4 years in a row.
3. Took a vocational course for a skilled trade, and worked in Silicon Valley as a mechanical QC inspector and engineer in machine shops & high tech companies, for some period of years.

I neither pride myself in being white, nor in being 1/2 Hispanic , nor do I pride myself in being bilingual in English and Spanish. I just happened to learn Spanish from living with my Central American, Spanish-speaking grandparents for 2 years. Ho hum.

I hate cooking, and I neither whine nor celebrate about the 2020 election, because unlike some idiots in this thread, I know the election is still far from being over, is still undetermined, and has quite some way to go yet.

I will assess who my ideal match is when the time comes, but it sure won't be anyone registered as or calling herself a Democrat, as I require a modicum of honesty and integrity. :biggrin:

Relationships are *way* more expensive than another cat.

You'll be happier and have greater relationship success when you let go of that seething anger.......and maybe meet people where they are at.

All political differences aside, you deserve to be happy. And I hope you find someone
Well, thank you. As for the anger, it is normal when you have been violated by theft. Anyone who has been robbed of something very valuable, at some time in their life, will understand that.

My friends share dating conversations they've had on messenger or via text message. And that kind of seething anger really, really comes through in a way that isn't attractive to most women in a the slightest.

Especially in that 'getting to know you' phase.
Conservative woman SHARE the anger. It is there, while neither attractive or unattractive. The anger however, is likely to be mitigated if/when Trump is confirmed as president for the next 4 years.

The Democrats who tried to rob him (and all of us). will have hell to pay 2021-2025.

Its been more than a month. How about ANY case. The Supreme Court hasn't granted cert to any challenge to the election results. Texas, the Mike Kelly case out of Pennsylvania, nothing.

And you never saw it coming.

Why? Because you've lying to yourself. Making up desperate conspiracy after desperate conspiracy, each new one explaining the failure of the last.

And after the Supreme Court demonstrated you had no idea what you're talking about, you invent yet another pipe dream, another steaming pile of batshit that THIS time you insist will finally make your dreams come true.

Nope. The election has been over since about November 7th. And the rest is just you lying to yourself or finding websites to lie to you.
I invented a pipe dream ? I didn't invent >> election goes to the House of Representatives voting by state delegation. Look it up.

And which candidate is favored by each state having 1 vote ? I think you know the answer.

I like long walks on the beach and blaming minorities for my lack of personal achievements. I pride myself in being white because there isn't really anything else I've accomplished.

In my spare time, I like cooking new recipes and whining incessantly about losing the 2020 election.

My ideal match would be ANYONE WHO ISN'T A LIBTARD ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT. I'm pretty easy-going. I just go with the flow UNLESS YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE LIBTARD COMMIE ASSHOLES WHO I WANT TO STAB IN THE FACE. Anyway, I'm a pretty normal guy and I'd love to get to know you so send me a message!

I hate the beach, and I justifiably blame liberal screwballs of any race, who perpetuate racial discrimination in Affirmative Action, which caused me, and 17 others in my graduate school, to have to alter our life's future plans.

Despite the setback, I have had many personal achievements, and accomplishments, which others (like XponentialChaos) can only dream about.

1. Taught myself to play 4 musical instruments, and became professional, playing in a rock band for 9 years, and now teach violin, mandolin, and guitar, in affiliation with 2 music schools.
2. Owned my own business for 12 years and expanded to 3 branch offices, with net incomes of 1/3 Million/year (in 2020 $$) for 4 years in a row.
3. Took a vocational course for a skilled trade, and worked in Silicon Valley as a mechanical QC inspector and engineer in machine shops & high tech companies, for some period of years.

I neither pride myself in being white, nor in being 1/2 Hispanic , nor do I pride myself in being bilingual in English and Spanish. I just happened to learn Spanish from living with my Central American, Spanish-speaking grandparents for 2 years. Ho hum.

I hate cooking, and I neither whine nor celebrate about the 2020 election, because unlike some idiots in this thread, I know the election is still far from being over, is still undetermined, and has quite some way to go yet.

I will assess who my ideal match is when the time comes, but it sure won't be anyone registered as or calling herself a Democrat, as I require a modicum of honesty and integrity. :biggrin:

You want to mention me in your dating profile? I’m flattered.

But it might give them the wrong impression.

Can members of Congress object to Electoral College results? (2020)

On January 6 of each year following a presidential election, Congress convenes a joint session to count electoral votes and confirm the result of the presidential election. Congress has the discretion to move the date of the session by law, as it did in 2013 when the joint session was held on January 4. In these sessions, according to the Electoral Count Act of 1887, members of Congress may object to statewide election results or specific electoral votes in a particular state or the District of Columbia.
Specifically, during the session one member of the U.S. House and one member of the U.S. Senate must submit a written objection after the body reads the vote count from a particular state or D.C.
Once a House member and Senator submit an objection, the two chambers of Congress separate to debate for two hours and to vote on whether to continue counting the votes in light of the objection. Both chambers must vote by a simple majority to concur with the objection for it to stand, otherwise the objection fails.
If both chambers of Congress affirm the objection and the objection results in no one candidate receiving the necessary 270-vote Electoral College majority, the 12th Amendment dictates a congressional process for selecting a president and vice president. The House of Representatives votes to elect the new president. As a bloc, members of the House cast one vote per state, choosing between the three candidates who received the most Electoral College votes. The Senate votes to elect the Vice President, casting one vote per senator.[1]
Have members of Congress ever objected to a result?
Yes. Since the 1887 passage of the Electoral Count Act, there have been two instances of Congressional objections. In 1969, an objection was raised against the North Carolina vote due to the instance of a faithless elector, and in 2005 an objection was raised to the Ohio vote due to reported voting irregularities. These objections were rejected by both the House and Senate.[1]
In 2020, which Congress would conduct this process?
Since new members of Congress are sworn in on January 3, the newly elected Congress conducts this process.[2] Following the 2020 elections, Democrats retained a majority in the House of Representatives. Republicans would control the Senate during this joint session, regardless of the results of the January 5 Georgia runoff elections since Vice President Mike Pence (R) would still be in office to act as a potential tie-breaking vote.

Can members of Congress object to Electoral College results? (2020) - Ballotpedia

Now, now we have had this kind of back and forth before and you never win. All you do is look totally ignorant, like now.
Stop, it is embarrassing for you.

Would you stop your ignorant arrogance, but you cannot because you only know things that
you have been shown! Or , what you only see by being on your knees for tRUMP.
Stop your comic act.
You are on YOUR knees for the Democrats. Watch Newsmax, or take my Quiz for liberals, to find out how little you know.

In a dating service that I belong to, I have made it clear that I will not date any woman who is registered as, or even calls herself, a Democrat. I will not conduct any kind of business with anybody who is a Democrat, or engage in any activity which involves TRUST.

It is mind-blowing to me that after hundreds of thousands of US military personnel have sacrificed their lives for the USA, a few THIEVES can come along and turn the country into nothing more than colony of China, - which is about all this country has been between 1993 and 2017, before Trump came along and put a stop to it - and is now being now run by soulless, dishonorable manipulators.

Don't believe it ? Take a walk though WalMart and look at the merchaindise. See how many items you can find that are made in China ? Don't be surprised if it's 90%.

So now we have a place (I won't even call it a country any more), where China conspired with low-down traitors (Joe Biden most obviously), to take full control of what was this country. If Biden becomes president, (and he still may not), we are all sunk. Even our guns won't be safe, as this screwball plans to tax every gun and magazine $200 apiece, or confiscate guns of those not paying the tax. This is an action that won't bother rich people, but will devastate poor people living in high crime communities. So much the for Democrat, high-horse bitch about taxing the rich.

If there were millions of Democrats who were speaking out about the THEFT of the 2020 election, that would be one thing, but I hardly can think of any (other than Rep. Vernon Jones D-GA), who is calling it what it is. A cheap, low-down THEFT, and a ruination of American democracy, and a transformation of the country from what we have known and loved all our lives, and proudly served in the military to defend, into a despicable, worthless, untrustable cess pool. As far as the Pledge of Allegiance is concerned, it no longer exists.

Wow. I have no words. That rant needs be on tv.

I actually know a woman who would date him... She is as nuts in her thinking and believe Trump is divine sent and Lucifer is now taking over the World...

I wonder would the Op like to me a 38 year old Serbian nutter who think she is God gift to men and will only have sex to make one child and will never want to be touched again?
You're young. You'll grow up, but by then, it might be too late.

But the thread blames democrats for buying shit at Wal-Mart while Trump's number one son, Ivanka, is having knock offs made in China to sell at ……. Wal-Mart.
:link:.......
1722800191278.png
1722800202911.png

You should be happy any woman is willing to date you at all. You should be thanking your lucky stars and listen to everything she has to say, because apparently your sense of reality has become warped by the Trump bubble.
4 years later and you still are as DUPED as ever. Sad. :rolleyes:

In a dating service that I belong to, I have made it clear that I will not date any woman who is registered as, or even calls herself, a Democrat. I will not conduct any kind of business with anybody who is a Democrat, or engage in any activity which involves TRUST.

It is mind-blowing to me that after hundreds of thousands of US military personnel have sacrificed their lives for the USA, a few THIEVES can come along and turn the country into nothing more than colony of China, - which is about all this country has been between 1993 and 2017, before Trump came along and put a stop to it - and is now being now run by soulless, dishonorable manipulators.

Don't believe it ? Take a walk though WalMart and look at the merchaindise. See how many items you can find that are made in China ? Don't be surprised if it's 90%.

So now we have a place (I won't even call it a country any more), where China conspired with low-down traitors (Joe Biden most obviously), to take full control of what was this country. If Biden becomes president, (and he still may not), we are all sunk. Even our guns won't be safe, as this screwball plans to tax every gun and magazine $200 apiece, or confiscate guns of those not paying the tax. This is an action that won't bother rich people, but will devastate poor people living in high crime communities. So much the for Democrat, high-horse bitch about taxing the rich.

If there were millions of Democrats who were speaking out about the THEFT of the 2020 election, that would be one thing, but I hardly can think of any (other than Rep. Vernon Jones D-GA), who is calling it what it is. A cheap, low-down THEFT, and a ruination of American democracy, and a transformation of the country from what we have known and loved all our lives, and proudly served in the military to defend, into a despicable, worthless, untrustable cess pool. As far as the Pledge of Allegiance is concerned, it no longer exists.

Poor you.
You've got all this anxiety to live with and nothing but toothless, idiot, ugly girls left in your dating pool.
:auiqs.jpg:

The election wasn't stolen. Trump lost.
But nevermind that, this is about your dating habits. Why wouldn't you? Dating a Democrat might give you some perspective..and maybe make you a bit less angry. And it's way better than having to constantly buy batteries for the air pump. :auiqs.jpg:
I don't need to date a Democrat to know their warped perspectives (defunding or abolishing police, men beating up women in women sports, accepting Muslim law over US law, America last, etc)
I've been there. I was a Democrat for 40 years, and voted for every Democrat for president from McGovern in 1972 to Obama in 2008.

As for angry..............HA HA HA.

1722801751239.png

1722801905508.png

1722802312518.png

Attachments

• 1722802292836.png
    1722802292836.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 0
Conservative woman SHARE the anger. It is there, while neither attractive or unattractive. The anger however, is likely to be mitigated if/when Trump is confirmed as president for the next 4 years.

The Democrats who tried to rob him (and all of us). will have hell to pay 2021-2025.
That was written in 2020. And yes, idiot Democrats (along with everyone else) HAVE BEEN HAVING HELL TO PAY 2021-2025, with massive inflation (100-200% - rental housing), unvetted illegal aliens raping & killing young women, more mass shootings in gun-free zones, etc).

Forum List

Back