THIS, Is Identity Politics

So you’re saying all white people are racist? That’s not true.

Only gullible idiots believe that white people are better than any other race.

You must not be reading threads started by anyone but the OP. Broke Loser never talks about anything but how he's being screwed over by Mexicans. Broke Loser certainly lives up to his user name.

Before Trump ran for office, this board was relatively free of racists. Now I've heard it referred to as "Storm Front Lite". I'm hard pressed to think of ANY members of the Trump Cult on this board who aren't flaming racist pigs.

Yep, there are threads by certain members that I avoid, I can think of 4 or 5. And no I never said what you implied in your first two sentences. I will contend that there are racist among all racial groups and I honestly think the OP is one. He refuses to see the reality that today, everyone has the opportunity to become what ever they want, but to do it, they have to make good decisions in their life and ignore distractions. He actually calls that concept racist, I disagree.

I have read at least one assessment here that claims that the reason for the rise of Trump was due to leftist over use of poitical correctness and identity politics. Apparently that person missed at least 40 years of Republican use of identity politics starting at minimum with the Reagan story of the black welfare queen. Here is a classic example of Republican identity politics.

And then when Republicans are called on ths obvious racism, they whine about Democrats playing identity politcs and idiots actually cosign it blaming democrats with them.

🙄

One percenter coastal elite J.D. Vance just attacked childless women, including Harris. He even attacked gay men like Buttigieg for being childless.

It doesn't get more identity politics than that.

The funny thing is, Buttigieg and Harris do have children.

One of Reagan's speech writers, who later worked for Bush 41, said their biggest problem in writing speeches was finding ways of referencing racial minorities without directly using the words "blacks" or "Hispanics". This is where the term "welfare queens" came from, as well as the whole "rural vs urban" dynamic.

Reagan and the Republican leadership thought that they could lure in the crazies (NAZI's KKK, and Moral Majority) by adopting adding a few planks to their platform, like opposing abortion, or affirmative action. They could control the crazy.

But in the end, the Reagan Republicans are now called "RINO's", and they're all gone, and the its the NAZI's and the crazies that have taken over.
link?

Yep, there are threads by certain members that I avoid, I can think of 4 or 5. And no I never said what you implied in your first two sentences. I will contend that there are racist among all racial groups and I honestly think the OP is one. He refuses to see the reality that today, everyone has the opportunity to become what ever they want, but to do it, they have to make good decisions in their life and ignore distractions. He actually calls that concept racist, I disagree.

The OP is neither racist or Dragonlady. And the problem you have with me is that you have never been black and that based on what I have exerienced and what I have seen other backs experience your opinion is a load of crap. Blacks have made good decisions and ignored distractions and still face white racism. Quite frankly I'm fucking tired of whites like you and your punk ass lectures. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism, you see the shit posted all over this fucking forum daily, you participate in it and then you have the nerve to talk about how everybody has the opportunity to become whatever they want.

This is from your boy Flash:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Flash denied opportunity to blacks who did everything your white ass said blacks should do. And then he bought his racist ass in here running his mouth just like you about how everybody has the same opportunites and that blacks just don't want to take advantage of them. Don't lie to yourself about this either. Flash was not the only white person in America doing that. And there are members of this forum doing the exact same thing right now. THIS is reality, and it's time you shut your ass up and realized that.

Forum List

Back