!!!Six Democrats In The House Just Voted To Condemn Kamala Harris!!!

What do you think the purpose of "gushing all over her" on Liberal media news, how can that help them to vote for this whore?
Trump has cheated on all his wives, but Harris is the whore. Get ready to call her President.

"Biden asked Harris to tackle the 'root causes' of migration. Here's what happened after that.​

Harris hasn't visited the border or the countries below it since early 2022.

When Harris became Biden’s “border czar,” as critics called her, the administration was under pressure from both sides to address the rising number of migrants — particularly unaccompanied children — crossing the border and landing in poor conditions in U.S. custody. On March 24, 2021, Biden took the stage at the White House and seemed to hand the keys on the issue over to his vice president."

NBC no less

The”root causes” of the border issue were not AT border jackass

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
The”root causes” of the border issue were not AT border jackass
LOL

"In addition to that, there’s about five other major things she’s handling, but I’ve asked her, the VP, today — because she’s the most qualified person to do it — to lead our efforts with Mexico and the Northern Triangle and the countries that help — are going to need help in stemming the movement of so many folks, stemming the migration to our southern border."

Denial that the problem wasn't at our border is ... absurd

LOL

"In addition to that, there’s about five other major things she’s handling, but I’ve asked her, the VP, today — because she’s the most qualified person to do it — to lead our efforts with Mexico and the Northern Triangle and the countries that help — are going to need help in stemming the movement of so many folks, stemming the migration to our southern border."

Denial that the problem wasn't at our border is ... absurd
Exactly. NOT at the border but rather diplomatic efforts in the countries that immigrants come from

Last edited:
  • Fact
Reactions: IM2
Exactly. NOT at the border but rather diplomatic efforts in the countries that immigrants come from
And I'll ask again. How did she do on "stemming the migration to our southern border" as tasked by Biden?

"You've got nothing to say." Soundgarden.
Your comment was a lie and so there is nothing positive for me to say. The leader of the Republican party is a convicted felon, grifter and scam artist, but you want to say it's Democrats who are the scammers.

Forum List

Back