Democrat = Thief

Would you stop your ignorant arrogance, but you cannot because you only know things that
you have been shown! Or , what you only see by being on your knees for tRUMP.
Stop your comic act.
You are on YOUR knees for the Democrats. Watch Newsmax, or take my Quiz for liberals, to find out how little you know.

In a dating service that I belong to, I have made it clear that I will not date any woman who is registered as, or even calls herself, a Democrat. I will not conduct any kind of business with anybody who is a Democrat, or engage in any activity which involves TRUST.

It is mind-blowing to me that after hundreds of thousands of US military personnel have sacrificed their lives for the USA, a few THIEVES can come along and turn the country into nothing more than colony of China, - which is about all this country has been between 1993 and 2017, before Trump came along and put a stop to it - and is now being now run by soulless, dishonorable manipulators.

Don't believe it ? Take a walk though WalMart and look at the merchaindise. See how many items you can find that are made in China ? Don't be surprised if it's 90%.

So now we have a place (I won't even call it a country any more), where China conspired with low-down traitors (Joe Biden most obviously), to take full control of what was this country. If Biden becomes president, (and he still may not), we are all sunk. Even our guns won't be safe, as this screwball plans to tax every gun and magazine $200 apiece, or confiscate guns of those not paying the tax. This is an action that won't bother rich people, but will devastate poor people living in high crime communities. So much the for Democrat, high-horse bitch about taxing the rich.

If there were millions of Democrats who were speaking out about the THEFT of the 2020 election, that would be one thing, but I hardly can think of any (other than Rep. Vernon Jones D-GA), who is calling it what it is. A cheap, low-down THEFT, and a ruination of American democracy, and a transformation of the country from what we have known and loved all our lives, and proudly served in the military to defend, into a despicable, worthless, untrustable cess pool. As far as the Pledge of Allegiance is concerned, it no longer exists.

How is that possible? You assured me that this was already over, back in November.......insisting that the Supreme Court was going to rule in Trump's favor.

What happened?

You know, I'm gonna go out on a limb here......but its almost like you swallowed the comforting conspiracy pablum of OAN and NewsMax TV and got some really bad reporting that left you utterly unprepared for reality.

A reality the rest of us have recognized since, say November 7th or so?

Would you stop your ignorant arrogance, but you cannot because you only know things that
you have been shown! Or , what you only see by being on your knees for tRUMP.
Stop your comic act.
You are on YOUR knees for the Democrats. Watch Newsmax, or take my Quiz for liberals, to find out how little you know.

The same NewsMax that taught you that the Supreme Court was going to rule in Trump's favor? That same NewsMax that convinced you that our soon to be ex-president was playing '3 dimensional chess' and was poised for victory?

Um.....you're not the best commercial for NewsMax. You're more of a cautionary tale.

Protectionist = Sore Loserman

Rob, replicate, replace. It is impossible to compete against companies that are backed by a country that uses that policy.

Or.....you had a shit candidate and a garbage message.

And rather than face the reality of your loss, you suckled a conspiracy binkie and made up increasingly elaborate and fanatically complicated excuses for why you lost.

The reality is far simpler. The people didn't want Trump. It wasn't even close.

In a dating service that I belong to, I have made it clear that I will not date any woman who is registered as, or even calls herself, a Democrat. I will not conduct any kind of business with anybody who is a Democrat, or engage in any activity which involves TRUST.

The dating pool is *deep* among democrats. Plenty of attractive, quality ladies and men.

You're already working at a major detriment with all the conspiracy addled insanity and anti-muslim hatred. Add the rent controlled housing and your self imposed banishment from a huge swath of the dating pool......

....and I hope you like cats.

The dating pool is *deep* among democrats. Plenty of attractive, quality ladies and men.

You're already working at a major detriment with all the conspiracy addled insanity and anti-muslim hatred. Add the rent controlled housing and your self imposed banishment from a huge swath of the dating pool......

No interested in dating untrustable Democrats, or having anything to do with them in any way (business, social, sports, etc).

Being Anti-Muslim is being pro-American. Being pro-Muslim is being anti-American.

What about rent controlled housing ? :dunno:

I like cats. Have owned 5 of them, and have 1 now.

And rather than face the reality of your loss, you suckled a conspiracy binkie and made up increasingly elaborate and fanatically complicated excuses for why you lost.

This confirms AGAIN, what I said. Democrats support the STEAL, and continue to lie about it. They can't be trusted (for anything).

No interested in dating untrustable Democrats, or having anything to do with them in any way (business, social, sports, etc).

Being Anti-Muslim is being pro-American. Being pro-Muslim is being anti-American.

What about rent controlled housing ? :dunno:

I like cats. Have owned 5 of them, and have 1 now.

Yeah, I'd make room for a few more cats.

This confirms AGAIN, what I said. Democrats support the STEAL, and continue to lie about it. They can't be trusted (for anything).

Or....Trump losing is just reality. And you're confirming, yet again, your denial of what is real and your desperate embrace of comfortable, comforting lies.

Which might explain your bizarre fixation with conspiracy theories AND NewsMax.......and your piss poor record on predicting actual outcomes.

Remember how adamant you were that this election was already over with a Trump victory.....because the Supreme Court was going to throw the election to Trump? That's what OAN, NewsMax and your silly conspiracy theories told you was going to happen.

How'd that work out again?

The same NewsMax that taught you that the Supreme Court was going to rule in Trump's favor? That same NewsMax that convinced you that our soon to be ex-president was playing '3 dimensional chess' and was poised for victory?

Um.....you're not the best commercial for NewsMax. You're more of a cautionary tale.
1. Newsmax didn't say that. And if they would have, it would have been a good projection, because the court should have taken the case. In fact, by them not taking it, that was an illegal act on their part. They are required to take all cases of a state suing another state.

2. Trump IS POISED FOR VICTORY, come January 6th, when you might be in for a rude awakening.

3.. If you watched Newsmax 2 hours/day for 2 weeks, you would be deprogrammed, and cured of your liberal affliction.

4. Offer about my Quiz still stands. :biggrin:

1. Newsmax didn't say that. And if they would have, it would have been a good projection, because the court should have taken the case. In fact, by them not taking it, that was an illegal act on their part. They are required to take all cases of a state suing another state.

2. Trump IS POISED FOR VICTORY, come January 6th, when you might be in for a rude awakening.

3.. If you watched Newsmax 2 hours/day for 2 weeks, you would be deprogrammed, and cured of your liberal affliction.

4. Offer about my Quiz still stands. :biggrin:

No, Trump isn't poised for victory. You've just made up a new conspiracy theory to explain the failure of your old conspiracy theory. You're commited to denying reality and draping yourself with comforting lies.

This are the same lies that fed you this steaming pile of conspiracy horseshit:
Dude, IT'S OVER. Its in the courts, Republican 6-3 majority in the SCOTUS. Trump will be in the White House in February, June, October. Don't waste your time & energy.

That was November 5th, as I remember. And you didn't have the slightest clue what you were talking about then, did you? The Supreme Court dropped Trump like a hot potato. And denied cert to other republican efforts to overthrow the election.

You'd lied to yourself over and over again. But this batch of self deception with your 'new' January 6th date is real, huh?

Good luck with that

Hi there! My name is protectionist.

I like long walks on the beach and blaming minorities for my lack of personal achievements. I pride myself in being white because there isn't really anything else I've accomplished.

In my spare time, I like cooking new recipes and whining incessantly about losing the 2020 election.

My ideal match would be ANYONE WHO ISN'T A LIBTARD ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT. I'm pretty easy-going. I just go with the flow UNLESS YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE LIBTARD COMMIE ASSHOLES WHO I WANT TO STAB IN THE FACE. Anyway, I'm a pretty normal guy and I'd love to get to know you so send me a message!

Yeah, I'd make room for a few more cats.
Maybe you can afford to. I can't.
Relationships are *way* more expensive than another cat.

You'll be happier and have greater relationship success when you let go of that seething anger.......and maybe meet people where they are at.

All political differences aside, you deserve to be happy. And I hope you find someone

Hi there! My name is protectionist.

I like long walks on the beach and blaming minorities for my lack of personal achievements. I pride myself in being white because there isn't really anything else I've accomplished.

In my spare time, I like cooking new recipes and whining incessantly about losing the 2020 election.

My ideal match would be ANYONE WHO ISN'T A LIBTARD ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT. I'm pretty easy-going. I just go with the flow UNLESS YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE LIBTARD COMMIE ASSHOLES WHO I WANT TO STAB IN THE FACE. Anyway, I'm a pretty normal guy and I'd love to get to know you so send me a message!

My friends share dating conversations they've had on messenger or via text message. And that kind of seething anger really, really comes through in a way that isn't attractive to most women in a the slightest.

Especially in that 'getting to know you' phase.

Or....Trump losing is just reality. And you're confirming, yet again, your denial of what is real and your desperate embrace of comfortable, comforting lies.

Which might explain your bizarre fixation with conspiracy theories AND NewsMax.......and your piss poor record on predicting actual outcomes.

Remember how adamant you were that this election was already over with a Trump victory.....because the Supreme Court was going to throw the election to Trump? That's what OAN, NewsMax and your silly conspiracy theories told you was going to happen.

Trump has not lost, and his chances of winning are high. Don't you know how the process works ? Another example of information-deprived victimization of liberal OMMISION media.

The term "conspiracy theories" is played out. So 2016. Ugh! LOL. Silly liberals think all thy have to do is call something a conspiracy theory, and they've won a debate. Is there a doctor in the house?

As for predicting actual outcomes, there has not yet been any "outcome" of the 2020 election, and there won't be until well into January (maybe even past the Jan. 6th date).

No, OAN and NewsMax didn't say "the Supreme Court was going to throw the election to Trump", YOU said that. As for me, I've said all along I think the election will be given to Trump, and he will be President for 4 more years, Said it before, say it NOW.

And my record for predicting actual outcomes is excellent. I predicted Trump to win the Republican primary (against 16 opponents) + I predicted him to win the general election also, despite overwhelming opposition from the airhead, Democrat polls.

Trump has not lost, and his chances of winning are high. Don't you know how the process works ? Another example of information-deprived victimization of liberal OMMISION media.

I'm explicitly familiar with how the process works. Trump's chances of winning are essentially zero. USC Title 1, Chapter 3, Section 5 make each state's determination of its electors by the safe harbor day conclusive. And you'd need BOTH the senate and the house to vote to overturn the election in a forced dispute.

And you won't get either.

You're being lied to again. Remember, OAN and NewMax are the same people that led you to believe that the Supreme Court was going to hand Trump the win. Remember when you spouted off about the Supreme court win with the same confidence and surity that you do your new 'January 6th' nonsense?

Dude, IT'S OVER. Its in the courts, Republican 6-3 majority in the SCOTUS. Trump will be in the White House in February, June, October. Don't waste your time & energy.

But you didn't know what you were talking about. You're a very gullible person, very prone to self deception. You're more than capable of lying to yourself about things that make you uncomfortable.

Or seeking out people to lie to you. Like, say, OAN or NewMax.

But its your failure to anticipate REALITY and actual outcomes that demonstrates the absurdity of your self deception. As today's electoral vote for Biden demonstrates elegantly.

You never saw it coming. Rational people everywhere did.

That was November 5th, as I remember. And you didn't have the slightest clue what you were talking about then, did you? The Supreme Court dropped Trump like a hot potato. And denied cert to other republican efforts to overthrow the election.

You'd lied to yourself over and over again. But this batch of self deception with your 'new' January 6th date is real, huh?

Good luck with that
You don't get it. When I mentioned the SCOTUS, you think I was talking about the Texas case ? When I posted that on Nov. 5th, the Texas case didn't even exist. And the ruling was on "standing", not merit.

I was talking about ALL the cases the Trump legal team will be presenting to the SCOTUS, and right now there are cases all over the place + ones they lost in lower courts. The SCOTUS may well be seeing many of these cases, and may well the previous losses be overruled ON MERIT, from tons of evidence. We'll see. All still in process, with a long way to go yet.

Aside from the SCOTUS, with them or without them, Trump still has a good chance to win, just from the Jan 6 certification by the Congress, which can be contested, in which that contesting highly favors Trump. Already Republicans in the House are on board to contest, and they only need ONE SENATOR to join in that, and it goes to a vote of the states, with each having 1 vote - highly favorable for Trump (and that is the end of the line of the process) Looks pretty good for 4 more years.

Like many other Democrats, you just say what sounds good to you. Might be in for a rude awakening in January.

Good luck with that
You don't get it. When I mentioned the SCOTUS, you think I was talking about the Texas case ? When I posted that on Nov. 5th, the Texas case didn't even exist. And the ruling was on "standing", not merit.

Its been more than a month. How about ANY case. The Supreme Court hasn't granted cert to any challenge to the election results. Texas, the Mike Kelly case out of Pennsylvania, nothing.

And you never saw it coming.

Why? Because you've lying to yourself. Making up desperate conspiracy after desperate conspiracy, each new one explaining the failure of the last.

And after the Supreme Court demonstrated you had no idea what you're talking about, you invent yet another pipe dream, another steaming pile of batshit that THIS time you insist will finally make your dreams come true.

Nope. The election has been over since about November 7th. And the rest is just you lying to yourself or finding websites to lie to you.

Forum List

Back