'Stop the killings': Vigils honor Sonya Massey as calls for justice grow

I just gave you your comment where you responded to the video you stupid fucking bootlicker,,

all you have to do is hit that pretty little arrow next to your name and you will be right there,,

are you certified retarded or undiagnosed??
I am “certified retarded”. Whatever that means.
ffs dude, all I did was ask you to share some video. Fn drama queen.

Look how easy it is -

Ask a white personal to help you with the computer,

I am “certified retarded”. Whatever that means.
ffs dude, all I did was ask you to share some video. Fn drama queen.

Look how easy it is -

Ask a white personal to help you with the computer,

to share a video you already saw and even responded to,,

you still have that blue goo on your face,,

to share a video you already saw and even responded to,,

you still have that blue goo on your face,,
This is the response these cult freaks give when asked to share evidence.

Several times I genuinely asked for the video, time-stamp and forum “post number”. I was not accommodated in a single request.

You must have seen different video than I saw. That was a senseless homicide. This cop should fry.
Maybe he did see a different video. Because from what I saw, the shooting was unjustified. Unless the lady had a gun near her or something perhaps.

But yes, from what I saw she had a pot of boiling water, and the cop was a good long distance away, and he never had to shoot her.

This is not even close to the George Floyd or Arberry case.

And once again for people to make this thing about race on the left wing is disgraceful. There’s bad eggs in every profession in America.

it was justified and cops want him back on the force. you are one watching a different video this woman was must from the time he opened the door. cop only was not to leave when should and not keep pushing it. and the way reacted after he shot her . he didnt have the right to declare her dead.
That is interesting that the fraternal order of the police want him to get his job back. So they might have access to videos that myself and other posters in this thread have not seen.

They're not there to help. They're there to enforce laws and arrest or shoot somebody.
IMO, police are not good guys in general anymore.
The cops are definitely good guys. They are black They are white, men and women and they are absolutely the good guys. Don’t let the left-wing media brainwash you. Part of the problem is the cops today have to put up with nonstop anti-police propaganda in the media.

I remember the DARE campaign from 20 years ago when the media and the community leaders back then looked up to cops and firefighters.

Remember crime dog McGriff. Back in the 1980s cops were the good guys working to keep kids off drugs and stuff. Look how backward this country is today. A bunch of the youth are doped up every day. They hate the police at least the left-wing youth hate the police And that’s a shame.

The media today blows, bad police incident way out of proportion. Truth is every profession in the world has bad eggs. There’s always going to be bad cops, there’s always going to be bad teachers, bad doctors you name it. There is no justice no justification in picking on police officers in America.

Forum List

Back