Should Kamala take a dna blood test to determine whar her race is ?

He fucked stormy and is paying her off.
He cheated on the other 2 as well.
It helps you judge character. And in particular he is running a bullshit campaign claiming he is Godly or something.
He is just a cheap shit.
cultural note , tommy, these guys are fully invested in the double standard. infidelity is expected, and applauded in their alpha males (who are entitled to sex on demand, "they let you do it.")

a non virginal female, or "lesser male," is still expected to remain pure as driven snow, travels tracked, menstrations charted , subject to genital inspections and such. .

Check Kamala's vageene for Herpes.

We don't need a WHORE for President.

Don't shove the skank in our faces.
We were discussing trumps ethics a bit earlier and I was told his sex life didnt matter.. Which is it ?
cultural note , tommy, these guys are fully invested in the double standard. infidelity is expected, and applauded in their alpha males (who are entitled to sex on demand, "they let you do it.")

a non virginal female, or "lesser male," is still expected to remain pure as driven snow, travels tracked, menstrations charted , subject to genital inspections and such. .
Harris is bringing out the worst in them. Every time they expose themselves trump leaks votes.

How did you come up with that, you idiot? I said I couldn’t get the job because they wanted a lesbian, which I am not.

Plus, I’m Jewish, and the libs running the local government are pretty intolerant of Jews. That, combined with the fact that I’m a straight woman, killed any chance.
Have you taken a DNA test to prove that you're Jewish? Can they even determine that from the test?
Asking for a friend.

You're no fun.
Sorry, I’m engaged on other threads with blatant antisemites who deny antisemitism. I can only handle so much simultaneously. Maybe I’ll circle back to you after I’ve made those Jew-haters on the other thread look like the idiotic bigots they are.

Sorry, I’m engaged on other threads with blatant antisemites who deny antisemitism. I can only handle so much simultaneously. Maybe I’ll circle back to you after I’ve made those Jew-haters on the other thread look like the idiotic bigots they are.
Patience is my middle name. Take your time.

Forum List

Back