Should Kamala take a dna blood test to determine whar her race is ?

All President Trump did was post two headlines from leftwing publications. THEIR words were used. Kamala was called an Indian-American in 2016, a black in 2020. Perhaps you should pose this question to your liberal media friends.
maybe because it is totally irrelevant?

there are many more questions the corporate media refuses to ask.

the $10 million from sisi? was it legal? did trump pay taxes on it?

All President Trump did was post two headlines from leftwing publications. THEIR words were used. Kamala was called an Indian-American in 2016, a black in 2020. Perhaps you should pose this question to your liberal media friends.
The first time I heard she was black was when she was trying to smear Kavanaugh over the lie about the party in 1984 (or whenever). Someone said to me that the black senator was horrible in the way she addressed Kavanaugh, and I could not figure out who he was talking about. When he said “Kamala Harris,” I was surprised. She’s black, I asked?

She CAN be, but she isn’t. That was overlooked - and is now being hidden - because libs value female blackness over competency.

How about Condi Rice? Now THAT is a brilliant black woman. Would you vote for her if she was on the GOP ticket?
i would not vote for mother theresa if she were a repub.

if you clainm to value competency, perhaps you should reconsider your choice?

i would not vote for mother theresa if she were a repub.

if you clainm to value competency, perhaps you should reconsider your choice?
Why not? Sounds like you are priotize policies over skin color.

That’s what I’m doing. I wouldn’t vote for someone with the Dems’ policies of destroying America no matter who she was.

As far as competency, I could throw up knowing that there are useful idiots out there like you who think Harris is competent. Have you ever heard her speak? Word salad mush.

no, and trump does not get to inspect her equipment to make sure she is female either ( as was this pervert's habit at his miss teen america "groom a thons."

is this the stupidist mf that has ever ruled (americans are not ruled, we are "governed" - a fact that our erstwhile "patriots" often forget. 300 milion persons?)
The Olympic movement should hire trump. He has a lifetime of pussy grabbing.

How did you come up with that, you idiot? I said I couldn’t get the job because they wanted a lesbian, which I am not.

Plus, I’m Jewish, and the libs running the local government are pretty intolerant of Jews. That, combined with the fact that I’m a straight woman, killed any chance.
You are also a horrible person.

She needs to take an STD test to determine what new strains of STD's she has.

Could be the reason her brain has been eaten away by deadly viruses and giggles at everything.

Why does anyone on planet earth need to know ? You pulled ttis shit on Obama.

He was married. Cheated on all 3 of his wives. Not a decent man. Xertainly he is nt able to cast a stone.
You folks alledged that he cheated on his wives.

Course you wouldn't know because there is zero proof that he actually did, but the accusation alone is enough for dishonest folks like you.

But we do have proof that Kamala fucked her way to the top, and that her husband was screwing around, and Biden fucked his own daughter.

Yet you folks think you can trash Trump for being a playboy like Bruce Wayne.

Personally I think nobody is perfect, but only Democrats spend millions of taxpayer money to hide this from the public.

Course you wouldn't know because there is zero proof that he actually did, but the accusation alone is enough for dishonest folks like you.

But we do have proof that Kamala fucked her way to the top, and that her husband was screwing around, and Biden fucked his own daughter.

Personally I think nobody is perfect, but only Democrats spend millions of taxpayer money to hide this from the public.
He fucked stormy and is paying her off.
He cheated on the other 2 as well.
It helps you judge character. And in particular he is running a bullshit campaign claiming he is Godly or something.
He is just a cheap shit.

He was married. Cheated on all 3 of his wives. Not a decent man. Xertainly he is nt able to cast a stone.
1722786443854.png

1722786687460.png

It helps you judge character. And in particular he is running a bullshit campaign claiming he is Godly or something.
He is just a cheap shit.
Stormy signed a statement that the affair was made up.

Michael Cohen decided to pay her off without Trump's knowledge hoping that Trump would include him in his administration, and Trump decided he wasn't worthy of a position.

Then Cohen used his own actions to make false claims about Trump so they could call Trump a convicted felon for the election.

The whole thing was bogus.

Stormy Daniels was trying to sell her story ever since 2011 to the highest bidder, but nobody wanted it. Trump never agreed to pay her anything because she had already plastered the story all over the news 5 years before he started running for POTUS.

He is just a cheap shit.
LIke we can judge YOUR character by the bullshit and lies YOU post...................
lazy, inept, believes every LIE the media spews out, regadless of how juvenile, useless, pointless, and not backed by facts it is.

Forum List

Back