Walking in the morning while being black.

Talking to libs is like being trapped in a bad dream

Honestly I doubt you've ever talked to a true liberal on here.

Maybe one or two, perhaps a few in passing. Because that's really all that there are on here.

That's yet another popular, bastardized catch phrase that's been distorted, adopted and invoked by people who have problems with definitions and understanding of what kinds of policies we actually have.

Honestly I doubt you've ever talked to a true liberal on here.

Maybe one or two, perhaps a few in passing. Because that's really all that there are on here.

That's yet another popular, bastardized catch phrase that's been distorted, adopted and invoked by people who have problems with definitions and understanding of what kinds of policies we actually have.
I know that “true liberal” is sometimes used to differentiate some people on the left from others

But I cant tell the players without a scorecard

I know that “true liberal” is sometimes used to differentiate some people on the left from others

CarlMarx of MICH outed himself as liberal. I hadn’t read much by him I suppose? I actually thought he might be a decent person? Deeply sighing. Now I know.

Genuine liberals are really the only ''conservatives left in America.

In that regard, there are very few conservatives left in America. Very few....

To understand that liberalism, in the true sense of the principle, is conservatism is the only meaningful scorecard.

Anything else is statism under another name or popular catch phrase, observably.

But that's a far deeper discusion. And one that can only be fruitful among serious people who are of the capacity.

Last edited:
Understood. I’ve also done that. But when asked, if asked, I would explain it and be helpful. I live at X officer, here call my wife. I have my house key right here.

Not….I don’t have to tell you anything. I don’t know my name or DOB. Red Flag much?
I gather you are not part of a minority group that has been unfairly targeted by police?

I’m sorry that you cant do both

Without the police this would be the wild west all over again, and chances are you you would have already had to shoot it out with a felon or two

Also, dont assume that the good guys always win
I don't assume anything but this, government, if allowed to abuse you....will.

CarlMarx of MICH outed himself as liberal. I hadn’t read much by him I suppose? I actually thought he might be a decent person? Deeply sighing. Now I know.
Now I'm KARL Marx because I believe the same as the Founders?

I see LEFTwinger is fitting for you since you reject the Constitution. I hope you have the same encounters with the cops that you wish for others. I promise I'll laugh when we read about it

Now I'm KARL Marx because I believe the same as the Founders?

I see LEFTwinger is fitting for you since you reject the Constitution. I hope you have the same encounters with the cops that you wish for others. I promise I'll laugh when we read about it

All any every anyone that could claim support for these liberal country killing criminals (at least since Obiden 1.0) is not salvagble as a wothwhile American. The 2020 election fraud should have been your way out. You missed the boat. It’s a war your people started. Communist POS need not apply.

Now, you had something to post?

Forum List

Back