The video of the Trans woman boxer breaking Carini's nose is blacked out on the internet.

I learned a long time ago to not bother giving sources to Wingnuts because you all pretend you didn't see them.

But for anyone else interested in rising above misinformation.

Lin was registered female at birth, New Taipei City Councilor Cho Kuan-ting (卓冠廷) said in a Facebook post on Wednesday. Lin’s national identification number begins with a “2,” the designation for females, while males are assigned a “1.” The number cannot be altered, according to Hsinchu City Government.

Lin has been competing in female boxing competitions since she was in middle school, per Lin's middle school documentary by New Taipei Municipal Yingge Junior High School. The first time in Taiwan's sports history that transgender middle and high school athletes have been explicitly allowed to participate was in Taiwan's 2023 National High School Games, per the Ministry of Education.

Lin, born in 1995, began boxing at 13 to protect her mother from domestic abuse, her mother revealed. Lin became the first to take gold in Taiwan’s women’s junior boxing history at the IBA Women's Junior/Youth World Boxing Championships in 2013, per New Taipei City 2021.
Hey Stryder50 I noticed you didn't respond to this. Are you going to man up (no pun intended) and admit you were wrong about Lin being a woman?

1722689989207.png

They aren't participating as a man as was claimed.

The Olympics say they qualify.

They have never in their life said or pretended to be male.

Once again the argument used to be penis=male. Vagina=female.

It's interesting how that argument went by the wayside.
It's about the unfair advantage from their testosterone you simp!

It's about the unfair advantage from their testosterone you simp!

What is their advantage exactly? In general people with her condition do not have working glands or one's that barely work.

She does not have male testosterone levels.

It's been noted that earlier issues were not over testosterone checks.

You seem to be an expert here. Tell us what her levels are.

As I noted earlier it is a positive at least that people are being educated on the idea that gender is not always dependant on genitals.

Man, when I was growing up women were hot on men's tails to let them be like men and be part of men's society.....Now they shudder at the thought.

Forum List

Back