The video of the Trans woman boxer breaking Carini's nose is blacked out on the internet.

We can argue day and night but the fact is that this guy has too much testosterone to be fighting against women. Before this collective insanity over gender started, if you had more than a certain amount of testosterone in your body, you were doping and would not be allowed to participate. He's either doping or he is a man. There is no third option.

How much testosterone compared to others do they have?

They aren't participating as a man as was claimed.

The Olympics say they qualify.

They have never in their life said or pretended to be male.

Once again the argument used to be penis=male. Vagina=female.

It's interesting how that argument went by the wayside.
I neither see that argument as having gone by the wayside, nor have I seen what is under Lin & Khalif's shorts. Have you ?

I do know there was one video showing a distinct bulge in Khelif's shorts right where a penis would be. Let them pull down their pants, and we'll know for sure.

When that suggestion was raised, both fighters cancelled lawsuits against the IBA.

I neither see that argument as having gone by the wayside, nor have I seen what is under Lin & Khalif's shorts. Have you ?

Know what? I don't want to either. In one of the articles I posted it was noted how embarrassing it was for females to have had to have to prove to others they were female.

That you want to see is why I consider you all not weird but rather I consider you creepy.

I do know there was one video showing a distinct bulge in Khelif's shorts right where a penis would be. Let them pull down their pants, and we'll know for sure.

I think you are just looking for your own jollies.

Creepy.

When that suggestion was raised, both fighters cancelled lawsuits against the IBA.

No they didn't. They didn't have to sue as the IBA is no more.

Why would they be classified as female when born?

Because they were born with a vagina?

Vagina no longer means female any longer?

(Not that i expect you to answer for obvious reasons.)
post a full body nude photograph

Forum List

Back