Walking in the morning while being black.

You make it sound as if asking a person for id is a precursor to a police state

You dont think your grandfather’s police dept would not have done exactly the same thing?

A red flag for me is the small child

You say they were walking instead if jogging

Fair enough

How far can a small child walk?

Logically the man should have been close to home

But instead he was in a strange neighborhood

Whats up with that?

What do you mean by "strange neighborhood"? You already got a couple facts wrong, the time it happened and your assumption that he was jogging. So if you're now claiming that he was in a completely different neighborhood than his own, it would be nice if you'd back that up, I haven't seen evidence of that. It appears to be an alley behind houses.

And again, the cop has a history of complaints, even from former colleagues. And in case you're going to say that's just the MSM lying, the County SHERIFF said that on camera.... is he in on the grand conspiracy too?

What do you mean by "strange neighborhood"? You already got a couple facts wrong, the time it happened and your assumption that he was jogging. So if you're now claiming that he was in a completely different neighborhood than his own, it would be nice if you'd back that up, I haven't seen evidence of that. It appears to be an alley behind houses.

And again, the cop has a history of complaints, even from former colleagues. And in case you're going to say that's just the MSM lying, the County SHERIFF said that on camera.... is he in on the grand conspiracy too?
With a child in tow the man should have been close to his home

I guess its fashionable among libs to be hostile to the police as if they were the enemy and criminal dirtbags were the hero’s

Thats how upside down our society has become

Still attacking the Police? WTH? If the dude is so honorable and cares for his kid he’s dragging along? Why cant it be “Yes sir, I don’t have my ID on me, but me name is X, ss#, DOB, address”

What the heck is wrong with you people? Oh yeah, now I remember. The guy had warrants, allegedy. He didnt want to go to jail. As I said day 1. SSDD.

I’ll add, out casing a neighborhood? With kid as decoy? Perhaps? You don’t know, and I don’t know? Allegedly.

What a bunch of BS. The Police have a hard job to do dealing with the lowest forms of humanity 24-7. You try it. Go do some time. See what sorts they encounter. You won’t be so lippy afterwards.

You seem to have missed a part of the conversation. After the guy said he didn't have his ID on him, he was asked his name and date of birth, he refused to comply.

Heard 1st guy ask he daid Johhny.

They never asked directly name and address. And if Alabama you need to answer. ID not mandatory unless you are driving. Then its required.

Alabama not sure at this article.

Heard 1st guy ask he daid Johhny.

They never asked directly name and address. And if Alabama you need to answer. ID not mandatory unless you are driving. Then its required.

Alabama not sure at this article.

They asked ID, then said OK, name and DOB (after he claimed no ID) if I remember correctly. The guy is clean? Why can’t people answer their own name? WTH? Instead he gets 4 hours downtown? Maybe he’s after the ghetto lottery? Piss off a cop to the point of stepping over the line?

That said, I would have said “we’re watching this area, have a nice walk

The only problem is most police are either ignorant of the law or know they can intimidate citizens to get the information they're looking for. They won't tread lightly unless they know it could mean their job
The 2nd officer handled it poorly. He should know the exact what to ask.

Man on an early morning walk with his son......

In the United States, police officers cannot arrest someone simply for not providing identification upon demand while walking in the neighborhood. However, laws regarding identification vary by state, and individuals may be required to provide identification in certain situations, such as during a traffic stop or when lawfully detained.

It is important to know your rights and understand the specific laws in your state regarding identification and police interactions. It is always recommended to comply with lawful orders from law enforcement officers while asserting your rights respectfully. :)

With a child in tow the man should have been close to his home

I guess its fashionable among libs to be hostile to the police as if they were the enemy and criminal dirtbags were the hero’s

Thats how upside down our society has become

I'm not the one making the claim that he was in a "strange neighborhood", you are. I was the one saying he was most likely not far from his home.

And I don't know who you were talking about, but I'm not a "lib".... I'm someone who can see the bigger picture and where bootlicking and complacency leads to.

Then again, it's clear that a number of you actually like and prefer Authoritarianism.

As was said before, you like it for others, but once YOU are on the receiving end of the boot, you'll begin to understand. I actually hope that day comes for you, because some people only learn things the hard way.

They asked OK, name and DOB if I remember correctly. The guy is clean? Why can’t people answer their own name? WTH?
Then I missed that. Name address DOB are ok questions. Show id or else not so much.

They used Obstruction charges but no clue of any crime. They are required to state why arrested, and Rights. They just use catch all obstruction.

Who goes out day after day saying “lets go taunt the worthless criminal illegal Police”? Listen to yourselves. Like you win a merit badge. Look at me, I’m a street lawyer expert! For what?

Last edited:
Yep, far better to wait a few hours until it was 95° out right?

Yeah OK. If that’s all it was? Why not answer the question (name DOB). We all know the #1 reason. Warrants. But BoardStain belittled the warrants angle up to now? Still?

The more I think on it? Why? Up to no good or anarchist? Like a boardStain. If Cop is white, fight. Make their job impossible! WTH? Kind of attitude is that?

Who goes out day after day saing “lets go taunt the worthless criminal illegal Police? Listen to youselves. Like you win a merit badge. Look at me, I’m a street lawyer expert! For what?
I certainkly didnt say taunt police. In a free country I can take a walk in my neighborhood if I want to.

If qyestioned Id say my nane and address, but id be pissed getting questioned if Im doing nothing wrong.

If asked for an Id and at home id say lets go there and ill show you.

But id not be happy if talked to like a criminal.

Forum List

Back