THIS, Is Identity Politics

View attachment 990094

Peggy McIntosh

The phrase "white privilege" was first coined by activist and scholar Peggy McIntosh in 1988 in her paper "White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack."1 She described white privilege in terms of the unspoken advantage that the dominant culture has over people of color.

"In other words, power, benefits, and other advantages are distributed in unequal ways among the different groups in society. Specifically, with respect to white privilege, the advantage rests with white people."

Now shut up Ozro.

Race is onlly important to those narrow minded, weak willed people who need to have somone else to blame for their failures in life. That black guy took my job. That black guy bought my home. Never you did NOT training, the money or the education for both the house and job. Skin color does not matter execpt when you make it matter.

Last edited:
Peggy McIntosh

The phrase "white privilege" was first coined by activist and scholar Peggy McIntosh in 1988 in her paper "White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack."1 She described white privilege in terms of the unspoken advantage that the dominant culture has over people of color.

"In other words, power, benefits, and other advantages are distributed in unequal ways among the different groups in society. Specifically, with respect to white privilege, the advantage rests with white people."

Now shut up Ozro.
Just because someone defined "white privilege", that doesn't mean it exists.
Someone defined "IQ".
Someone defined "knowledge"
Someone defined "work ethic"
Someone defined "talent"
Someone defined "honesty & trustworthiness"
Someone defined "imagination"
Someone defined "creativity"
Someone defined "responsibility"

I could keep going, but you would always grab a crutch before acknowledging the truth.

Attachments

• images (22).jpeg
    images (22).jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1
Just because someone defined "white privilege", that doesn't mean it exists.
Someone defined "IQ".
Someone defined "knowledge"
Someone defined "work ethic"
Someone defined "talent"
Someone defined "honesty & trustworthiness"
Someone defined "imagination"
Someone defined "creativity"

I could keep going, but you would always grab a crutch before acknowledging the truth.
The truth is enshrined in the public policy created in America from the begnning of this country to this second. Thisis something you do not have the initelligence, knowledge, work ethic, talent, honesty & trustworthiness, imagination or creatvity to understand.

Last edited:
That pussy dodge doesn't cut it. Because you hold blacks responsible for every act by another black person. So then the decisions whites made that created the problems non whites face are yours too because you benefit from them.

Okay race baiter, how about you take responsibility for Anthony Johnson, you have just as much responsibility over his decisions as I do anyone else.

Since whites commit the most crimes and you're trying to elect a convicted felon for president tell that to other whites.
Trump did not commit those 34 felonies.
They were lies imposed by black prosecutors who ran on "getting Trump", and a crooked judge who supported getting Trump.
Those felonies will be overturned on appeal.
So don't whine about blacks never misusing the law against whites.

do you use anything but identity politics?

Republicans have used nothing but identity politics since Reagan ran for office. Who can forget the "Moral Majority" founded by the religious right. The implication being, of course, that everyone who didn't agree with the Moral Majority, was obviously immoral.

With Republicans, their idea of "morality" is all centred around sexuality.
Yet you commies think all you need to do is deflect to the mostly absurd to negate common sense. It's a simple concept commie, you make decisions based on were you want to be in life in the future, not on the shit that might never occur. Why did you bother to go to school or get a fucking job if you might die in a fucking house fire? Come on commie enlighten the rest of the fucking world on your pathetic reasoning.

Commies???? THERE ARE NO COMMUNISTS, YOU STUPID OLD CUCK!!!!!

WE'RE FIGHTING FOR DEMOCRACY OVER AUTOCRACY. IT'S 2024, NOT 1949.

Okay race baiter, how about you take responsibility for Anthony Johnson, you have just as much responsibility over his decisions as I do anyone else.

Since Anthony Johnson didn't own the first slave, I don't need to take responsbility for him. Take responsibility for the first slaveowner, a white boy named Hugh Gwynn. Then take resonsibility for the laws by whites that made slavery legal.

This guys name is Lewis Hayden, not Anthony Johnson.
1722813943266.png

The truth is enshrined in the public policy created in America from the beginning of this country to this second. This is something you do not have the intelligence, knowledge work ethic, talent, honesty & trustworthiness, imagination or creativity to understand.
1. The truth is enshrined in public policy?
2. The US Constitution is a wonderful document.
3. That you don't appreciate those who wrote it, and fought for it, says you are the problem.

1. The truth is enshrined in public policy?
2. The US Constitution is a wonderful document.
3. That you don't appreciate those who wrote it, and fought for it, says you are the problem.
Yep the truth is enshrined in public policy. Just like the 3/5ths compromise in the consttution.

Since whites made used race to unify against non whites and exclude them, then everybody hasn't faced the exact same difficulties.
I did tell you my mom was Sephardic? You do know what that means, right? Mom had darker skin than Harris does. I am guessing maybe your college courses didn't cover that? So when you keep referring to me as white, you are only half right.
Point is, only half of me gets pissed off when you call me a white racist.

Forum List

Back