THIS, Is Identity Politics

View attachment 990094

Peggy McIntosh

The phrase "white privilege" was first coined by activist and scholar Peggy McIntosh in 1988 in her paper "White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack."1 She described white privilege in terms of the unspoken advantage that the dominant culture has over people of color.

"In other words, power, benefits, and other advantages are distributed in unequal ways among the different groups in society. Specifically, with respect to white privilege, the advantage rests with white people."

Now shut up Ozro.

Yep, a run of the mill commie indoctrinator. GO FUCKING FIGURE!

The decisions by whites in power have caused problems for other races of people. Take responsibility for those decisions.

Whites in power are awful!

Just look at all the awesome countries without whites in power. Like South Africa.

Can they manage 12 hours a day of electricity yet?

I did tell you my mom was Sephardic? You do know what that means, right? Mom had darker skin than Harris does. I am guessing maybe your college courses didn't cover that? So when you keep referring to me as white, you are only half right.
Point is, only half of me gets pissed off when you call me a white racist.
What your mothers skin color is doesn't matter. The posts show your attitude and thats what does matter. You racists don't get it. Because we can't see your skin color, you are being judged by the content of your character. So when you guys try posting up that one sentence you know from King, all you are doing is thinking you can use him as an out because you cannot defend the racist positions you hold on the matters being discussed.

Chicago has had two mayors that refuse to solve the problem of blacks shooting children. Both are black.

That's not fair.

They also didn't fix the problem of black students "graduating" from high school
without the ability to read. It's probably the fault of the white teacher's union leaders.

Republicans have used nothing but identity politics since Reagan ran for office. Who can forget the "Moral Majority" founded by the religious right. The implication being, of course, that everyone who didn't agree with the Moral Majority, was obviously immoral.

With Republicans, their idea of "morality" is all centred around sexuality.

Commies???? THERE ARE NO COMMUNISTS, YOU STUPID OLD CUCK!!!!!

WE'RE FIGHTING FOR DEMOCRACY OVER AUTOCRACY. IT'S 2024, NOT 1949.

Answer my question and stop deflecting ya foreign commie bitch.

Per capita black's commit more.

No, whites commit more crimes period. There are more white football and basketball players but not in the pros. So excuses because you have more people is weak.

What your mothers skin color is doesn't matter. The posts show your attitude and thats what does matter. You racists don't get it. Because we can't see your skin color, you are being judged by the content of your character. So when you guys try posting up that one sentence you know from King, all you are doing is thinking you can use him as an out because you cannot defend the racist positions you hold on the matters being discussed.
I would say again, suicide is the answer. You are so damn miserable it's your best choice.

View attachment 990094

Peggy McIntosh

The phrase "white privilege" was first coined by activist and scholar Peggy McIntosh in 1988 in her paper "White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack."1 She described white privilege in terms of the unspoken advantage that the dominant culture has over people of color.

"In other words, power, benefits, and other advantages are distributed in unequal ways among the different groups in society. Specifically, with respect to white privilege, the advantage rests with white people."

Now shut up Ozro.

White privilege.

Is that why black parents, black teachers, black union presidents and black mayors
can't teach black kids in Chicago to read, write and do math?

I have read at least one assessment here that claims that the reason for the rise of Trump was due to leftist over use of poitical correctness and identity politics. Apparently that person missed at least 40 years of Republican use of identity politics starting at minimum with the Reagan story of the black welfare queen. Here is a classic example of Republican identity politics.

And then when Republicans are called on ths obvious racism, they whine about Democrats playing identity politcs and idiots actually cosign it blaming democrats with them.

Nothing says democracy like holding a fake primary and then having rich white donors handpick a nominee behind closed doors and then declare her the nominee without a single vote.

Answer my question and stop deflecting ya foreign commie bitch.

You need to answer the question I ased you about naming what policies made by blacks targeted or excluded whites before you demand answers of others. That bullshit you posted about the CBC was not an answer.

I have read at least one assessment here that claims that the reason for the rise of Trump was due to leftist over use of poitical correctness and identity politics. Apparently that person missed at least 40 years of Republican use of identity politics starting at minimum with the Reagan story of the black welfare queen. Here is a classic example of Republican identity politics.

And then when Republicans are called on ths obvious racism, they whine about Democrats playing identity politcs and idiots actually cosign it blaming democrats with them.

Good for him. Why do you support ILLEGAL invasion

I would say again, suicide is the answer. You are so damn miserable it's your best choice.
Nah. I'm doing just fine. Not my fault you can't face the truth. I am very happy when I destroy your racist arguments. What makes you idiots think somebody has to be miserable because they hold you racists to account? I love fucking you guys up daily.

Riddle Me This Racists. IF (Big IF) how in fuck did Kamala Harris get into Howard University, an Historically Black College or University? She had to be Black to attend Howard. And before you said it, no she did claim to be Black to get in.

Since Anthony Johnson didn't own the first slave, I don't need to take responsbility for him. Take responsibility for the first slaveowner, a white boy named Hugh Gwynn. Then take resonsibility for the laws by whites that made slavery legal.

This guys name is Lewis Hayden, not Anthony Johnson.
View attachment 990113

Anthony Johnson, became one of the earliest documented slave owners in the mainland American colonies when he won a civil suit for ownership of John Casor.

Forum List

Back