THIS, Is Identity Politics

I have read at least one assessment here that claims that the reason for the rise of Trump was due to leftist over use of poitical correctness and identity politics. Apparently that person missed at least 40 years of Republican use of identity politics starting at minimum with the Reagan story of the black welfare queen. Here is a classic example of Republican identity politics.

And then when Republicans are called on ths obvious racism, they whine about Democrats playing identity politcs and idiots actually cosign it blaming democrats with them.

Amerikkka is so racist whites pretend to be minorities to get better jobs

No, whites commit more crimes period. There are more white football and basketball players but not in the pros. So excuses because you have more people is weak.

Statistics are compiled on a per capita basis. So like the typical commie, all you have is your game of semantics. Here's a hint for ya race baiter, semantics are the last bastion of a loser.

You need to answer the question I ased you about naming what policies made by blacks targeted or excluded whites before you demand answers of others. That bullshit you posted about the CBC was not an answer.

Just because you didn't like my answer doesn't mean you didn't get one.

Riddle Me This Racists. IF (Big IF) how in fuck did Kamala Harris get into Howard University, an Historically Black College or University? She had to be Black to attend Howard. And before you said it, no she did claim to be Black to get in.
Her dad is black dumbass.

Forum List

Back