The 2024 Olympics.

The Soviets were brutal to athletes
Maybe you should check out how some US competitors fared in the years after Olympic fame.
I used to watch the summer and winter Olympics all the time, because I've always admired and respected the commitment of the athletes to be the best at whatever they do. Didn't really care where they came from as long as it was fair and honest. But it's turned into a grotesque caricature of political and social expressions that I feel are designed to keep us apart instead of coming together that it used to be. Maybe I was too naive and it never was a time for unity, but now it's certainly worse than it was. It shouldn't be a time for insults, but a lot of people think it is just that.
This is a little outdated but it fits:

The one where you RWingers got it wrong? Of course. You all don't like anything about the Olympics. Possibly, any sport at all.
oh...how did right wingers get it wrong. You guys don't know what a woman is...didn't you guys always put women on a pedestal? yet you are letting men pretending to be women beat the puddin' out of them? Aren't y'all a little confused??

oh...how did right wingers get it wrong. You guys don't know what a woman is...didn't you guys always put women on a pedestal? yet you are letting men pretending to be women beat the puddin' out of them? Aren't y'all a little confused??
Well, if women are walking into male left hooks what does that say about all the female athletes that won in past Olympics and then went on to get jobs supporting women's sports? Is their silence golden as this absurdity transpires? Where are they? Why are they not more vocal? Is there some greater agenda at work here? I wonder.

I haven't watched one second of the Olympics. Funny, I don't feel like I missed anything. Did I?
Well, IF you were an athlete, rather than a right wing idiot drone, you may have enjoyed it.

The GOLF was great this morning.
Don't ya agree.......oh wait, you can't golf....LOLLLOLLLOLL

Well, IF you were an athlete, rather than a right wing idiot drone, you may have enjoyed it.

The GOLF was great this morning.
Don't ya agree.......oh wait, you can't golf....LOLLLOLLLOLL
I like watching golf. Good golfers are definitely athletes. But Olympic golfing? Will we get Olympic fishing? I ride a bicycle 50 miles a day. I don't have time to play golf.

Forum List

Back