Israel hastens the return of hostages by killing the chief negotiator of Hamas

You're afraid to debate me on the issue of Jewish money and power in the United States and Europe because I will destroy you. You won't win and you know that. Prove me wrong, come on, get in the ring. I have Jews admitting it, and so many facts about Jews controlling everything in the Western world, that your head will spin. You won't be able to debunk any of it, because it's 100% factual, verifiable, and irrefutable. Jews control practically everything in the Western world.
You haven't been in "the ring" for two posts and you've already backed off your claim that Jews control everything in the Western World to claiming that they control practically everything. You're amusing...

You haven't been in "the ring" for two posts and you've already backed off your claim that Jews control everything in the Western World to claiming that they control practically everything. You're amusing...
You're obviously unable to comprehend what you read. When did I ever "back off" from my assertion that Jewish power and money control everything in the Western world?

You're obviously unable to comprehend what you read. When did I ever "back off" from my assertion that Jewish power and money control everything in the Western world?
When you go from claiming they control everything...to claiming they control practically everything...you've backed off. My word comprehension is just fine thanks...

When you go from claiming they control everything...to claiming they control practically everything...you've backed off. My word comprehension is just fine thanks...
You're just being pedantic, straining the gnat. The Jews control practically everything, institutionally, wielding an immense degree of power, over finance, commerce, politics, media, education..etc. Splitting hairs isn't going to help you, it just exposes your lack of goodwill and your pathetic dishonesty. The Jews control everything in the Western world, and the reason you and your other Jewish Zionist buddies refuse to debate me on this topic is that the evidence for my position is overwhelming and irrefutable.

You're just being pedantic, straining the gnat. The Jews control practically everything, institutionally, wielding an immense degree of power, over finance, commerce, politics, media, education..etc. Splitting hairs isn't going to help you, it just exposes your lack of goodwill and your pathetic dishonesty. The Jews control everything in the Western world, and the reason you and your other Jewish Zionist buddies refuse to debate me on this topic is that the evidence for my position is overwhelming and irrefutable.
Well, gosh...Truth...if the Jews really DO control everything in the Western world then why is it the US provides financial aid to the Palestinians? Since you claim the Jews control everything that must mean that the Jews are OK with that?

Well, gosh...Truth...if the Jews really DO control everything in the Western world then why is it the US provides financial aid to the Palestinians? Since you claim the Jews control everything that must mean that the Jews are OK with that?
1722820524613.png

Forum List

Back