Israel hastens the return of hostages by killing the chief negotiator of Hamas

You're incorrect, all Arab populations aren't genetically homogenous or the same, but for the sake of argument, I will accept your claim that Arabs from Morrocco to Kuwait, down to Yemen, are all the same. Even if that were the case these people would be more Semitic than your Jewish buddies from Poland and Crown Heights Brooklyn:

Moreover, I'm going to repeat myself, since you conveniently ignore many of the points that I make.

"let's assume you're correct and I'm wrong for the sake of argument. That still wouldn't give Jews today from all over the world, the right to dispossess the Palestinians of their lands and homes. Saying that you had a great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great....grand father who lived there thousands of years ago, doesn't mean SHIT. You can go fuck yourself, if you think you have more of a right to that land than the Palestinians. You're the retard, thinking that means anything today. Palestinians have been living there for centuries."

What's the point,

that your lousy race theory should justify Arab imperialism,
or only Jews of specific complexation are 'fair game' for Hamas?

364163170_309081151651917_8086353907635638777_n.jpg

Last edited:
What's the point,

that your lousy race theory should justify Arab imperialism,
or only Jews of specific complexation are 'fair game' for Hamas?

364163170_309081151651917_8086353907635638777_n.jpg
It's the Jews who are fixated on people's pedigree, not Muslims. However, since Jews and Evangelicals are the ones arguing that the God of the Bible supposedly gave Jews Palestine, based on their ancestry, then Palestinians have at the very least, an equal claim to the land. Do you seriously believe a Jew from Poland, whose genetics is mostly European, is more likely to be a descendent of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, than a Palestinian whose family never left the region? Whose "pedigree" goes back thousands of years in the Middle East? I'll place my bet with the Palestinians.

As far as imperialism, you're just projecting, since the West and Ashkenazi Jews are the most imperialistic people on Earth. Try again, but this time think before you post.

Last edited:
I stand corrected. YOU have now posted the dumbest thing on this board! "Jews control everything in the Western world..." Who are you...Joseph Goebbels? Get your head out of your ass.
All you can do is gaslight, and insult me because you're smart enough to know that if you debate me on this issue, I will pulverize you. I'll knock you out in the first round if you step into the ring with me on this issue, so you remain outside, shouting insults. That's all you have to offer on this topic. Gaslighting and insults.

You're a fine one to speak, I think you're one of several here who regularly cries out about a huge Islamist conspiracy to setup a global "caliphate" and control the planet (and of course with the subtext that the righteous, brave, decent Israelis are at the front line, valiantly defending us all from that).
Yeah...not so much...
I've never spoken about an Islamist conspiracy to set up a global "caliphate"! Thanks for playing though! (eye roll)

I simply think Hamas is a group of animals that need to be destroyed. Anyone that could plan to do what they did shouldn't be allowed to walk the planet with normal people.

All you can do is gaslight, and insult me because you're smart enough to know that if you debate me on this issue, I will pulverize you. I'll knock you out in the first round if you step into the ring with me on this issue, so you remain outside, shouting insults. That's all you have to offer on this topic. Gaslighting and insults.
Why is it the dumbest posters here all feel the need to trumpet how smart they are...when it's quite obvious that they aren't?
You defend Hamas. Good luck arguing for those pieces of shit!

It's the Jews who are fixated on people's pedigree, not Muslims. However, since Jews and Evangelicals are the ones arguing that the God of the Bible supposedly gave Jews Palestine, based on their ancestry, then Palestinians have at the very least, an equal claim to the land. Do you seriously believe a Jew from Poland, whose genetics is mostly European, is more likely to be a descendent of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, than a Palestinian whose family never left the region? Whose "pedigree" goes back thousands of years in the Middle East? I'll place my bet with the Palestinians.

As far as imperialism, you're just projecting, since the West and Ashkenazi Jews are the most imperialistic people on Earth. Try again, but this time think before you post.

That's conveniet.

Wonder what it means regarding
all the Arabs of the "wrong complexation"...

25586944_596667474058459_4732843977376443637_o.jpg

Now, let's follow your confused logic to its conclusion.

Would Hamas target all Jews worldwide,
if they didn't recognize the title of
every Jew to inherit the land?

sddefault.jpg

Yeah...not so much...
I've never spoken about an Islamist conspiracy to set up a global "caliphate"! Thanks for playing though! (eye roll)

I simply think Hamas is a group of animals that need to be destroyed. Anyone that could plan to do what they did shouldn't be allowed to walk the planet with normal people.
Either each party has to adhere to the SAME standards or we admit we're not dealing with moral issues here. Do you think that Jews and Palestinians should be held to EXACTLY the same standards?

Either each party has to adhere to the SAME standards or we admit we're not dealing with moral issues here. Do you think that Jews and Palestinians should be held to EXACTLY the same standards?
I'm curious how you equate "morality" with what Hamas did when it slaughtered over a thousand innocent people, raped women and took hostages?

Why is that important? should each side play by the SAME rules, should the rules be equitably applied - whatever those rules might end up being.
Who makes the rules is probably more important than anything, Sherlock. If the rules aren't fair to both sides to begin with than why would anyone think they should be followed? That's nonsense.

Who makes the rules is probably more important than anything, Sherlock. If the rules aren't fair to both sides to begin with than why would anyone think they should be followed? That's nonsense.
Should rules like "It's a crime to shoot a child in the head" be applicable to one party but not the other?

Discussing what is moral or what is immoral is to discuss morality.

Ok, morality in itself is universal, so no need for your initial question.
To discuss the morality of war, let's take a practical example:

during the 2nd Lebanon war, there were militants using
a family house as military installation for an attack.

Knowing that they're watched, they've placed
infants at the windows, assuming we would
value their lives over our children.

Who bears the moral
responsibility for
their death?

Ok, morality in itself is universal, so no need for your initial question.
Well ideally it should be universal, that what we call laws. But people pick and choose which laws they'll follow,
To discuss the morality of war, let's take a practical example:

during the 2nd Lebanon war, there were militants using
a family house as military installation for an attack.
Knowing that they're watched they've placed
infants at the windows, assuming we would
value their lives over ours.

Who's bears the moral
responsibility for
their death?
The person who kills the children.

Forum List

Back