The Biggest Takeaway from the Olympics Mocking Christianity in the Opening Ceremony

It's never been proven he actually said it
That`s true and it`s also true that most people who call themselves Christians are some of the worst among us. Whether he actually said it or not, it`s 100% true. Were those Christians who were smearing crap on the walls of our Capitol while beating up 130 cops?

That`s true and it`s also true that most people who call themselves Christians are some of the worst among us. Whether he actually said it or not, it`s 100% true. Were those Christians who were smearing crap on the walls of our Capitol while beating up 130 cops?

I don't know did they claim to be Christian? You don't know so you are pretty much creating a strawman

I won’t get into the details of what the Olympics people did, that’s for other threads.

The biggest takeaway that isn’t being discussed is how the Left only attack Christianity and Judaism. Two faiths tightly intertwined around the same God. This is just exhibit 5,647,745.

Does anyone think they’d have an opening ceremony showing a picture of Mohammed? Women running around in Barques being whipped?

France has been burning for two decades now with Muslim riots and acts of terrorism.

At best you can say these Leftists are cowards on what they attack. At worst on why they attack is because they too know who the one true God is that they rejected.

God will have the final word and liberals won't like it.

Too funny'

always melting down over nothing

View attachment 985751
FB_IMG_1717501432551.jpg

Eternity is nothing to joke about. You ready to spend eternity in hell?

As a lifelong Christian I don't care about the opening ceremonies. I am not forced to watch. I'd be ignorant to be upset. As a Christian I cannot accept a christian theocracy. Nope. Notta.

As a lifelong Christian I don't care about the opening ceremonies. I am not forced to watch. I'd be ignorant to be upset. As a Christian I cannot accept a christian theocracy. Nope. Notta.
I"m not upset either...but AS Christians, we are to expose corruption. These people doing this are fools. They spit in the eye of God and say 'where is your God, He doesn't care, he doesn't see me'. Well...he doesn't care about their foolishness either, he would have preferred they had come away from it.......and they don't know it yet but it is a fearsome thing to fall into the hands of the Living God.

I won’t get into the details of what the Olympics people did, that’s for other threads.

The biggest takeaway that isn’t being discussed is how the Left only attack Christianity and Judaism. Two faiths tightly intertwined around the same God. This is just exhibit 5,647,745.

Does anyone think they’d have an opening ceremony showing a picture of Mohammed? Women running around in Barques being whipped?

France has been burning for two decades now with Muslim riots and acts of terrorism.

At best you can say these Leftists are cowards on what they attack. At worst on why they attack is because they too know who the one true God is that they rejected.

Bub, America is over and France is ahead of us!

kids utter wasteland.jpg

I"m not upset either...but AS Christians, we are to expose corruption. These people doing this are fools. They spit in the eye of God and say 'where is your God, He doesn't care, he doesn't see me'. Well...he doesn't care about their foolishness either, he would have preferred they had come away from it.......and they don't know it yet but it is a fearsome thing to fall into the hands of the Living God.
I disagree. As a Christian I shall ignore. This nation I'd built on freedom not what we propise as christians.

Forum List

Back