The Genius of the sucker Punch

Hey leftists..........Trump's coming after our democracy in squawk, squawk, squawk, liberal narration.

Kamala was installed without one.

Can you tell the difference between tweets and reality? Nope, cuz your spines can't handle the truth.

They need to draw her out into a technical conundrum that requires her participation.

I don't know how they're going to do that because it's close enough now that she can just hide in the basement and collect the 1 or 2% victory.
I think she has to debate Trump as her camp has accused Trump of not wanting to debate her, which of course is nonsense. However, I don't think a debate would move the needle either way. Both sides have pretty much dug their heels in.

Trump can tell America about the real Harris and her screwed up views.

That's a must.... But he's going to have to change his stage presence. She's killing him with the same laugh and smile that the GOP uses against her

So if she debates Trump, that will be a "technical jam" and she loses.

She can't debate Trump, or she will be exposed a fool like Biden was
VP Kamala Harris isn’t the one running from an actual debate by trying to move it to phax and no factchecking.

See the NABJ for an example of his ability to actually debate.

VP Kamala Harris isn’t the one running from an actual debate by trying to move it to phax and no factchecking.

She cannot debate Trump...
She just doesn't know enough about anything to wander from a script. Trump's grammar may suck but his points are dangerous.

Trump can tell America about the real Harris and her screwed up views.

Look at the deranged Communist trolling scum on this site? Trump could show video of her drinking blood from a babies arm and not one would be swayed. Menendez types are thousands of dirty D and phony R. They gloss over and yell, but Trump! Trump is US. Deep state just wants our work and wealth.

She cannot debate Trump...
She just doesn't know enough about anything to wander from a script. Trump's grammar may suck but his points are dangerous.
What points?

That everything is very bad and only he as dictator can solve anything?

Explain how he will do the following with his points.

End inflation.

Pay off the national debt.

End Russian aggression in Ukraine.

End the fentanyl crisis.

Bring back coal in WV.

The only thing I will criticize is the timing.
Yeah, I think they stepped in it with that. They didn't take into account that they had to meet state deadlines to get on the ballot. Highlights more ignorant incompetence in the democrat party. The got ahead of themselves with their eye focused on their globalist aspirations.

No one actually debates. All they do is accuse and argue. The moderator asks a technical question, and they give a political answer. Waste of everyone's time.

Hilarious

Everything is bad…horrible….nasty.

Now give me my ball I’m going home.

You’re a close-minded LowIQ DemWitted sap. President Trump has been attacked unfairly by the entire filthy Media and Deep State since 2015 as you ignorantly cheer like a trained seal from the cheap seats. Always in the wrong.

Face it....you're living in Lala land. Politics is and always was totally dirty.

Its extremely one-sided in the 99% commee-red MSM or the Dem Political hacks. The R end up with Mitt or GWB, Silent Bobs taking it. Enough already. Trump fights them. About time! He fights for us. Not play along pretend Deep State globalist BS.

Face it....you're living in Lala land. Politics is and always was totally dirty.
No, it used to be a competition of ideals until the republic party led by gingrinch and talk radio decided to dumb it down for you lower educated rabble.

Now you side just has crap like Hang Mike Pence, Stop the Steal, Lock her Up and Grifting is Great.

Forum List

Back