The Genius of the sucker Punch

She has shown

She HAS SHOWN NO ABILITY ........s indisputable.....she is nothing but a plaything trying to pass herself off as the educated, deep.....blah blah blah....lacks gravitas....very important for libs
She has ability, she has gravitas, she is better educated than you, and she is not weird.

So if she debates Trump, that will be a "technical jam" and she loses.

She can't debate Trump, or she will be exposed a fool like Biden was

Kudos for a far more realistic take than the OP.

Anyone who thinks Kamala is going to win is a fool*

*Excepting black swan event trickery of course...

I don't have much respect for polls.

The polls do matter.

In 2016 and 2020, the polls had Trump down consistently in the popular vote.

Both times the race was several points closer - in Trump's favor.

Now most polls have him either ahead, or a a few that over sample Democrats have him even.

What does logic and reason tell you given these facts?

I know, both rare commodities these days.

She has ability, she has gravitas, she is better educated than you, and she is not weird.

That's funny.

A mere few weeks ago she was considered Joe's insurance policy, due to her being the only worse candidate.

Then the media changed your marching orders.

And you didn't even notice.

I don't know how they're going to do that because it's close enough now that she can just hide in the basement and collect the 1 or 2% victory.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but you have no idea what you are talking about.

Even if you're gullible enough to buy into the low rated polls that over sample Dems (the ones the MSM emphasizes) - a Democrat can't win the Electoral College with a one or two point victory.

Look it up.

There is abundant past video evidence that her policies are to the far left of Biden. Look for them to flood the airways soon, that is if the MSM will even air them

They're already all over the internet.

Elon Musk going after her already has literally millions of views.

The Legacy Media no longer controls the entire chess board.

She has no need to debate Trump. She would wipe him out.
MomentB4Post.jpg

She showed you what she is. And yet you refuse to believe. It's in front of you and yet you cannot see. Wearing political allegiance on your sleeve does not make the choice good. Wearing the same culture on your sleeve can be dangerous in this PC DEI environment. The world is dangerous, and she is way above her pay grade. How we get these idiots in power it is maddening. Doing it to yourselves many care less and less. However, you are dragging more and more into your growing nightmare that you do not see.

Harris has it all, and the lame brains here all go 'nah', because they are as weird and backwards as Trump and Vance. They will all be swept away in November.

Forum List

Back