Kamala Harris thinks 'the cloud' literally 'exists above us'

Sounds like her point was going over your head more than the concept of the cloud was going over hers

With all due respect, her point would be what exactly? It sounds like she thinks that the cloud is an actual cloud from the sky.

With all due respect, her point would be what exactly? It sounds like she thinks that the cloud is an actual cloud from the sky.
she is talking about security. The difference between keeping your files locked away and safe versus out in the open. The topic is computer files. She was using the basement below and the cloud above as an analogy to emphasis her point

she is talking about security. The difference between keeping your files locked away and safe versus out in the open. The topic is computer files. She was using the basement below and the cloud above as an analogy to emphasis her point

Umm... Okay I'll go with that then I guess because I like you and it makes sense, but I honestly believe that it's giving her too much credit.

Umm... Okay I'll go with that then I guess because I like you and it makes sense, but I honestly believe that it's giving her too much credit.
I’m just going off how I interpret the statement. Doesn’t have anything to do with her. I’d make the same argument if trumps said the same words. I don’t believe she really thought local computer files were actually stored in basements either.

Yes, Harris may have a law degree. She may have been a prosecutor and she may be the Vice-President, but she isn't smart. We have seen this time and time again. When she's giving scheduled stump speeches she can deliver, but when you catch her off script and she has to speak on the fly it's the "lipstick on a pig" moment every single time.

You think she actually mean it's really in a cloud?

And compared to the shit Trump comes out with, that's tame... in fact it's boring. When Trump's slagging off black people, Jews and insulting just about everyone...

I see a missed opportunity here. I would have named this thread "San Francisco Street Walker Attempts To Explain On-Demand Availability Of Computing Resources And Data Storage."

Forum List

Back